piglot82 Posted May 17, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 07:26 PM The Heat game was AWSOME!!!! It was such an action packed suspenseful game. Heat won 106 to105! Eastern finals here we come. My boyfriend and I just got amazing tickets to home game 1 of the eastern finals! I can't wait. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 17, 2006 at 08:24 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 08:24 PM Awww, A Liz movie was on Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:28 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:28 PM Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
piglot82 Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:51 PM Posted May 17, 2006 at 10:51 PM B O R E D http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
nano Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:19 AM It's 6am and I'm way too sleeeeepy. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
anja_celine Posted May 18, 2006 at 04:17 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 04:17 AM A LONG day at the Uni waiting for me Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:05 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:05 AM Long day Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Krys Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:18 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:18 AM i won the first prize at a contest with the first chapter of my novel gosh...it's raining..the wheather feels so heavy...makes me melancholic<{POST_SNAPBACK}> congrats Lulu
Celine's Wife Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:23 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 06:23 AM I think I need a shower Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM going to get some stuff for my holiday, 6 days to go aaarrrhhhh http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Koolan Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:47 AM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:47 AM I wanna eat something but I already brushed my teeth Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Célinefull Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:04 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:04 AM I wanna eat something but I already brushed my teeth <{POST_SNAPBACK}> one of the questions of life.. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:21 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:21 AM Oh eat it anyways! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:31 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:31 AM I wanna eat something but I already brushed my teeth <{POST_SNAPBACK}>eating is one of the only things I won't be lazy about it. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:45 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:45 AM just eat it! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 18, 2006 at 09:46 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 09:46 AM WEEDS! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:03 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:03 AM morning guys!!!!!! ZZZZZZZZzzzZZZZZ I'm sleepy... ZZZZZZz Im tired of eating at restaurants everyday!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrgggg lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:04 AM I'm hungry! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:46 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:46 AM i just woke up and im still tried lol Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Salla Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:47 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:47 AM I want junk food. Distance sucks! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HelenCeline27 Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:53 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:53 AM my days off from work are sat and sun Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 01:47 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 01:47 PM big brother starts tonight,, i have thrown a sicky http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
raluca Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:09 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:09 PM big test at math tomorrow....such a beautiful day and i have to study J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:10 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:10 PM get to it, you know it will be worth it did i mention big brothers on tonight im so so so so happy http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:12 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:12 PM big test at math tomorrow....such a beautiful day and i have to study <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i have to study too
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:33 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:33 PM its tea time 4pm and its really sunny, alittle too late , im in bed soon http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:47 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:47 PM cause i do everything with my boy. he goes to bed i do, he sleeps i do, he eats i do he baths, i do, he is my boy, i dont want to miss a single second. he is my little saviour http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Recommended Posts