Krys Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:37 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:37 PM im gonna die for the second time tomorrow morning!
Celine's Wife Posted May 11, 2006 at 12:51 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 12:51 AM Spent three hours searching and no luck Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted May 11, 2006 at 03:57 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 03:57 AM enjoy being a bumb, im sure you desserve it x x<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, I enjoyed it lots. Wheee!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:09 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:09 AM I'm just so... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:39 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:39 AM people are always changing towards me http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:40 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:40 AM Ugh.... just work ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted May 11, 2006 at 08:40 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 08:40 AM I should get ready for http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/sportlich/a010.gif "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Clari Posted May 11, 2006 at 09:41 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 09:41 AM yawwwwn time for bed http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:18 AM Posted May 11, 2006 at 10:18 AM good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another such busy and long day!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Obst Posted May 11, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 12:16 PM stress stress stress http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
mazceline Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:32 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:32 PM going to work http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:42 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 04:42 PM Tiiiired! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Obst Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:42 PM Posted May 11, 2006 at 06:42 PM idem here http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Clari Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:58 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:58 AM (edited) So many things to do... where to start first? Hmmm. All very exciting. Miss California AdvertisementUpdate CSWork on stuff for this forumMailing Labels/CardsWork on Joe's new layout.Open BTPClean my computerGet a day job. Edited May 12, 2006 at 05:02 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted May 12, 2006 at 05:12 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 05:12 AM I'm full from dinner Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 12, 2006 at 07:34 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 07:34 AM just had a mcdonnalds breakfast aaaaagh full http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted May 12, 2006 at 07:37 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 07:37 AM I'm tired and I can't sit still Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:43 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:43 AM Time for bed! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mazceline Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:45 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:45 AM (edited) sleep tight celinesmiles, hey krys you have not been playing with me lately Edited May 12, 2006 at 08:46 AM by mazceline http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:47 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 08:47 AM i know Marie. i havent been online for 2 days!
mazceline Posted May 12, 2006 at 09:00 AM Posted May 12, 2006 at 09:00 AM iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii knnnnooooooowwwwwww http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:33 PM yeah sorry Marie, I have barely been online lately either... http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
tativale Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:36 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 12:36 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been super busy, I couldnt turn on my pc yesterday. I left home at 8am - already late for class lol - and I just got home at 10:30pm. I letf work at 7:40pm then I had dinner with my father. I missed my class today, I couldnt wake up.....lol now I'm getting ready for work. See ya guys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't beliebve it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wanna - need some days off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Célinefull Posted May 12, 2006 at 01:04 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 01:04 PM im gonna die for the second time tomorrow morning! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> you were already dead? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:46 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:46 PM just back from school http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Clari Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:47 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 04:47 PM Thanks Marie & Krys! WOOOTAY the first grade was posted, I got an A for drawing!! I totally expected a B, because I was missing a LOT of small asignments or they were just really BAD, I guess he figured I made a huge improvement!!! :woot: Now I'm waiting for the other grades... arg. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted May 12, 2006 at 06:32 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 06:32 PM I feel helpless Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 12, 2006 at 10:55 PM Posted May 12, 2006 at 10:55 PM im thinking about love happyness joy that i have in my lifei am very blessed from god Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Recommended Posts