Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
And I should be studying as well :msn-tongue: But I already did so much today that I decided to take a breake and make a delicious Baileys cake :w00t:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Im tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe Ive been super busy lately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Good morning. :)

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
morning to you too , hope we all have a good one
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
spamming time!
Posted
I'm so exited by all the new pics :in_love:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

:giggle: same here

 

in the middle of daydreaming here :wub:

Posted
I should be studying, but Céline keeps distracting me. :w00t: :spaz: :in_love:
Posted

haven't been here lately :ermm: i have so much to do! :cry: :cry: :cry: i'm so tired of doing everything everybody expects from me! i wanna live my life not do stupid things! gosh...ok..they're not stupid..it's just that i'm so fustrated that i can't have some time only for me...and when i find an hour nobody is there for me :down: i so got tired of "i'm sorry, ralu,some other time!"!!!

 

i lost my talent at english :down: can't write 2 lyrics :cry: :cry: :cry:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
awww Lulu :dontbesad: tell me what time you are usually free and i'll try to come online ;)
Posted
haven't been here lately :ermm: i have so much to do! :cry:  :cry:  :cry: i'm so tired of doing everything everybody expects from me! i wanna live my life not do stupid things! gosh...ok..they're not stupid..it's just that i'm so fustrated that i can't have some time only for me...and when i find an hour nobody is there for me :down: i so got tired of "i'm sorry, ralu,some other time!"!!!

 

i lost my talent at english :down: can't write 2 lyrics :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

 

 

hey you can talk to us anytime when were here, were like a happy, well not always family, talk we listen and sometimes we may help :flowers:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

Raluca!! I've missed you and wonder how you've been doing. It sounds like your wings are starting to spread, but your world isn't changing fast enough to set them free. Its a difficult time, I know...truly stifling. But there are LOTS of friends here who will share their time with you.

 

It's good to see you.

Posted
eeer i have not had a message from that beautiful LADY vm lately
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

I'm a lady?

 

Baby, no matter what, I ain't no lady!! :giggle:

Posted
girl, women , bit of skirt, i think you aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
When you have a question mark instead of gender confusions can be made.
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
When you have a question mark instead of gender confusions can be made.

 

The question mark is intentional and it's a long joke between Maz and I. Ain't it, Maz? :giggle:

Posted
That's your little secret...
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
thanks guys! :hug: that's so sweet of you! i guess i'm just tired :ermm: not only phisically but also psihically...6 weeks of school left...and i have so much to study and to do and sometimes i think i can't take it anymore...but i'll make it...after all the only way out is through no? :D

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
girl, women , bit of skirt, i think you aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

Why, Maz, I do believe you're :drool:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

i just got home from work im so tried and so glad my day is over lol

lol

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Study is good (for nurds)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
girl, women , bit of skirt, i think you aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 

Why, Maz, I do believe you're :drool:

 

:msn-wink:

 

 

no i only do that for you

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Well ... if you're not :drool: then you are definitely excited :D

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
i am excited now your here
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

Aw come on Mazzie ... admit it ... the thought that VanM might just be a woman ...

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
yes, ok, but while ever you are here he she would not take my attention
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

ah ... but when I'm not here ... you'll be :drool: if VanM is here! :rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

:giggle:

 

ok, nap time! :yawn:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...