Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:11 PM ah. from Kry's sig? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:14 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:14 PM ganz genau Freund http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:16 PM Ihre nicht so intelligenten wie Sie denken, daß Sie sind! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:52 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:52 PM woher komst du man? dein deutsch is super http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:55 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:55 PM Ich komme aus Australien! Ich erlerne es in der Schule, ich bin nicht gut! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:59 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 12:59 PM doch doch, du bist sher gut http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:03 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:03 PM hehe! Doch doch! Diese wort unterhält sehr http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:08 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:08 PM http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:10 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:10 PM Ich bin ich fand einen anderen deutschen Lautsprecher sehr glücklich! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:11 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:11 PM und das ist unglaublich http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:24 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:24 PM woundering why the people that you love the most hurts you the most Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:26 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:26 PM woundering why the people that you love the most hurts you the most<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have no idea, I wish I knew http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:31 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:31 PM Because those people are the last ones you expect them to hur you and when they do it hurts the most. For example if I say you're ugly you basicly wouldn't care but when you're brother or lover say this that a hell of a pain when you haer it. It was just an exapmple. Don't take it seriously http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:04 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:04 PM ohh. so you cant stop staring at the lightsaber
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:54 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:54 PM (edited) Because those people are the last ones you expect them to hur you and when they do it hurts the most. Obst, we need to not talk about this anymore. It was me that made everyone mad, and I am sorry that I got everyone upset like I did. Can we talk about something different for a change? To everyone here on the off topic section: I am really sorry that I said what I said in the sad thread. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. It did and I am really thankful that Vic and Bellamy cleaned up all the slander that was in the thread. That is Marie's thread and I think that we need to R-E-S-P-E-C-T that. She doesn't need to come here and read all about the things that two people can deal with outside the forum. I really hope and pray that we can forget about this whole thing and move on and try to make peace with eachn other. I am willing to make peace with everyone that will allow me to be their friend again. Thank You for you time and have a GREAT day. This will be my last post. I will check back from time to time to see if things have cleared up and have gotten back to normal. Goodbye and have a nice time on the forum. Edited May 6, 2006 at 02:55 PM by 1Celine12
Celine's Wife Posted May 6, 2006 at 05:50 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 05:50 PM Had a GREAT time at my get together yesterday.... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:24 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:24 PM Were you a good girl? Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:09 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:09 PM Because those people are the last ones you expect them to hur you and when they do it hurts the most. Obst, we need to not talk about this anymore. It was me that made everyone mad, and I am sorry that I got everyone upset like I did. Can we talk about something different for a change? To everyone here on the off topic section: I am really sorry that I said what I said in the sad thread. I didn't mean for this to get out of hand. It did and I am really thankful that Vic and Bellamy cleaned up all the slander that was in the thread. That is Marie's thread and I think that we need to R-E-S-P-E-C-T that. She doesn't need to come here and read all about the things that two people can deal with outside the forum. I really hope and pray that we can forget about this whole thing and move on and try to make peace with eachn other. I am willing to make peace with everyone that will allow me to be their friend again. Thank You for you time and have a GREAT day. This will be my last post. I will check back from time to time to see if things have cleared up and have gotten back to normal. Goodbye and have a nice time on the forum.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I had no idea what you were talking about. I was speaking in general. I didn't make any references at all. So don't worry about it. I am sure everyone already forgot what it was. And now talking about changing the subject..how about...Celine's new album? http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:10 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:10 PM I know you were speaking in general, Obst. I was just stating how sorry I was for saying what I said. Céline has a new album coming out?
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:41 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:41 PM i am really happy today i got a new job at a new day care centeri have my dream job i love kids so muchi am truely blessed i could not ask for any thing more Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
VanMerlin Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:54 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:54 PM That's great to hear, Helen! I'm so happy for you...Congrats!!!
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:15 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:15 PM thank you!!!! i am really happy now Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:17 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:17 PM Good job for getting your dream job, Helen. I hope you have fun with the kids.
Krys Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:21 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:21 AM i am really happy today i got a new job at a new day care centeri have my dream job i love kids so muchi am truely blessed i could not ask for any thing more <{POST_SNAPBACK}> awwww. im happy for you
Clari Posted May 7, 2006 at 07:00 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 07:00 AM Congrats on your new job Helen! Man I'm so behind on the forums and EVERYTHING... I have over 200 emails in my inbox!! I will not be FREE until after Tuesday, 9:45am. I have so many drawings to do and only 2 days left. It's almost impossible to finish with out being bothered by people. Blah. I'm so tired and HURT (physically). But I wanted some computer time. I'm such a JINX. I've never believed in curses but ever since I met the new neighboor, I've had so many bad things happen to me!! I know it's probably all in my head.. but UGH. At the rate this is going, I'll be dead before the summer ends!!! On a happier note... one of my photographs was featured on PuppyTherapy.com!! I never even knew the site existed, I had heard of KittenTherapy.com though! Haha. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
HelenCeline27 Posted May 7, 2006 at 11:16 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 11:16 AM thank you all for your kind words about my new jobagain thank you...... Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Obst Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:54 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:54 PM I should do something this sunday http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Obst Posted May 7, 2006 at 01:48 PM Posted May 7, 2006 at 01:48 PM No emoticons available :-( http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Recommended Posts