celinedionsfan Posted May 9, 2006 at 07:52 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 07:52 AM Have a good http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:40 AM Posted May 9, 2006 at 10:40 AM Back home Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:17 PM gonna was my hair http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Obst Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:37 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:37 PM just washed my hair. my free day for this week http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
mazceline Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:45 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:45 PM i was mine once maybe twice a day, god i love my hair http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Obst Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:56 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 12:56 PM she's one of the girls who's watching the mirror 20 times aday http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
mazceline Posted May 9, 2006 at 01:16 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 01:16 PM quite the opposite actually, i just love my hair as i lost it when i had my son, now its grown back, i love it http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
raluca Posted May 9, 2006 at 02:44 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 02:44 PM school's driving me mad! it's like i'm the only student in that stupid school!!! why can't teachers pick other students to participate at different contests? i had enough! i don't have time for everything, i'm a human being not a robot for crying out loud!!! J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Obst Posted May 9, 2006 at 02:46 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 02:46 PM quite the opposite actually, i just love my hair as i lost it when i had my son, now its grown back, i love it<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Now I understand. http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Krys Posted May 9, 2006 at 03:05 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 03:05 PM well, all us students are in the same boat!
Obst Posted May 9, 2006 at 03:33 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 03:33 PM girls http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Clari Posted May 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 05:05 PM (edited) I'm so TIRED/HYPER/WIRED ON DOUBLE SHOT EXPRESSOS!! ARG! I had to pull an all nighter to finish a the final 18x24 inch drawing for drawing class. Thank God for Caffine!!!!11 I'm SO behind on Celine... so many new things. I haven't been on the computer since Saturday night. *Computer/forum withdrawals* Edited May 9, 2006 at 05:06 PM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
piglot82 Posted May 9, 2006 at 05:31 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 05:31 PM I seriously need to find a job. In a little while i'm gonna stop by Victoria's Secret to drop off my application before I meet up with my boyfriend to grab dinner. Since I've been in FL I've become somewhat of a basketball fan. My boyfriend is a huge Miami Heat fan so i've been watching the playoff's with him and last night the Heat got slaughtered...by New Jersey!!!!! My very first hurricane season is less than a month away. It's a little scary, I heard it is supposed to be one of the worst hurricane seasons yet. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 9, 2006 at 11:01 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 11:01 PM I've been inspired! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted May 9, 2006 at 11:55 PM Posted May 9, 2006 at 11:55 PM I'm super tired today! Busy super busy week! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:37 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:37 AM I'm screwed Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinedionsfan Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:58 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:58 AM (edited) I'm screwed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What ever happened, Cathy, I know you're a strong and determined woman ... you will get through it ... Edited May 10, 2006 at 02:58 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 10, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 03:19 AM I'm screwed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> What ever happened, Cathy, I know you're a strong and determined woman ... you will get through it ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks There's just a lot of stuff I have to work out right now... I have to find a new place to move in... and another roommate... agh... beter start getting to work. Well I may already have a place and a roommate... but I'd have to walk to work >_< Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Obst Posted May 10, 2006 at 06:36 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 06:36 AM I wish I could know http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 10, 2006 at 06:37 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 06:37 AM I love Liz Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted May 10, 2006 at 07:13 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 07:13 AM Today is my day off.....But unfortunately I have to finish a paper which will take me almost the whole day I also have loads of stuff to read for tomorrow and friday so I surely won't enjoy the day.....This university is driving me crazy!!!!! Why in the world does every prof think that their lectures are the only ones that we need to work for? Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted May 10, 2006 at 07:17 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 07:17 AM I gotta be up early... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted May 10, 2006 at 12:08 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 12:08 PM (edited) Last night I lost my bank card... went through a lot of trouble getting past annoying automated systems through the phone... then found it. Today I get to be a bum all day... yay. Edited May 10, 2006 at 12:09 PM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mazceline Posted May 10, 2006 at 12:51 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 12:51 PM enjoy being a bumb, im sure you desserve it x x http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 10, 2006 at 01:24 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 01:24 PM GoodBye folks. I need to take a 3 month hiatus away from the forum to clear my mind. See you on August 9th.
mazceline Posted May 10, 2006 at 01:42 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 01:42 PM GoodBye folks. I need to take a 3 month hiatus away from the forum to clear my mind. See you on August 9th.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> ha ha he was only kidding http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:18 PM Posted May 10, 2006 at 02:18 PM Marie, I am not kidding. I really have to do this and you are the only one who knows why. Please don't tell anyone about this. I'm begging you.
Recommended Posts