Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
so am i...its freakin 1 pm and i havent eaten anything
Posted
I'm hopelessly tired

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
then go to sleep
Posted
Too early for that!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Going on man hunting..
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
just heard there are killer crocodiles in Florida, watch your backs guys
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
feeling good today :) thanks VanM ^_^

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted

EXAMS! EXAMS!

So many exams are waiting for me!! :evil:

Posted
going to bed soon
Posted
people are strange creatures :unsure:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
id rather stay out of the mess...
Posted

can i join you, ive talked to him if he listens good if not i wont try again

 

you got a siggy for me of celine naked yet im sure bellamy will have some

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Can't believe CelineDion.com staff replied here. :w00t:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
where , what when
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

Yay for CD.com. :partyguy:

 

 

I'm soooooo sleepy. So much to do. : (

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
i just read wow, send us a message from celine next time
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
wish they were more precise on what is possible and not possible
Posted

i think we will find out

 

 

A video message from celine i can only dream

 

 

imagining

 

 

marie i read what you said in mmmmmm and i want you just as much

 

 

 

naaaah never happen

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
thunderstorm outside :shocking:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted

I went to the mall today, intending to find a white shirt to wear to the Heat game tonight (apparently I HAVE to wear white lol) and well, I didn't exactly find that white shirt I was looking for but I did find my way into Pacific Sunwear where I spent WAAAAAY too much money and I ended up getting a few super cute shirts and an awsome pair of jeans.

 

I love Pac Sun!

 

 

Off to the shower and to get ready for the game.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted

Have a great time at the game! :D

 

Clari, you made a typo on the latest update on the month :msn-tongue: beautiful 500th show wallpaper, please make more and in widescreen :wub: also with the statue unveiling, lol :D :wub:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Although I don't like the subject, I have to pass an exam tomorrow :unsure:
Posted
Nice sunny day off

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

I'm so happy that I didn't go to work today cause I had an appointment on the doctor which I did that more than a month ago and the doctor is only in the afternoon ......... so I explained that at my work etc.

 

- My work is so hard for me, it's a tough job. I don't know if I can handle with it, and;or for how long I can do it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
im so tried im falling asleep now :confused:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Mmmm.... bread

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
The pasta cooking in the kitchen... :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Have a great time at the game! :D

 

Clari, you made a typo on the latest update on the month :msn-tongue: beautiful 500th show wallpaper, please make more and in widescreen :wub: also with the statue unveiling, lol  :D  :wub:

Thanks! You've inspired me now. :giggle: Thanks for letting me know about the typo. :blushing: :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...