Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
B O R E D

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
gonna make some cornedbeef ash
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
gonna make some cornedbeef ash

 

wouldn't you rather eat hash than ash? Or are you trying to say that when you cook it it won't be hash anymore ... it will be ash? :rofl_2:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
yes yes mock the dumb blonde , i will be eating corned beef HASH today, ha ha ha
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I wasn't mocking you ... just wondering about your cooking skills ... that's all :)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

i know you were not, its just i can not spell and thought that was the way you wrote it :lmao: :lmao:

 

i did not think Americans would eat things like that?

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
It' soooo cold her in Finland :pinch:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
:) you need some hash down you then :giggle:
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
I did not think Americans would eat things like that?

 

I'll have you know that I have also made hash ... never made ash ... how does that taste? :rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)
better with out the H thats for sure Edited by mazceline
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
SEX

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
she keeps following mw with the word sex (i think she wants me)
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
morning, its 12pm here what time is it brazil
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
im just here thinking about life good friends wounderful times

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
im now thinking, i have to get my son dressed nusery time,
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

how old is your son i have a little girl she is 3 1/2 years old and her name is

Celine

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
blech! just blech!
Posted
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
i want my Ewan :cry:
Posted
aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

how old is your son i have a little girl she is 3 1/2 years old and her name is

Celine

 

he is 4 next week that is why we are taking him to abiza as a suprise, he was born the same date as my dad exactly 50 years apart, thats what i call wow, and there both named the same

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Feel like Eeyore today...
Posted
Ugh this advertisment I'm working is annoying me now. :lol: I need to finish in the next hour. -_-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Feel like I don't belong here right now. I just feel like I wanna :blowup: with all this anger bottled up inside me.
Posted
burnt my hand in the oven ooooooow
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
oh .. oh ... still cooking that ash?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

i won the first prize at a contest with the first chapter of my novel :)

 

 

gosh...it's raining..the wheather feels so heavy...makes me melancholic

Edited by raluca

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

Ouch, Maz, are you okay?

 

YES! Raluca, congratulations!!! Excellent job! :clap:

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted
i won the first prize at a contest with the first chapter of my novel :)

 

 

gosh...it's raining..the wheather feels so heavy...makes me melancholy

 

 

good on you, see you are very talented, keep it up

 

 

 

 

 

right play mates i will leave you as my son needs his shut eye

 

 

so night night, and dont let the bed bugs bite x x x x x x x x x x x x x :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...