tativale Posted May 24, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted May 24, 2006 at 03:07 PM Get well soon Vic! It's rainning a lot here.Yesterday was a crazy day! pppfff - Anyway... in a couple of hours I'm leaving for work. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted May 24, 2006 at 04:12 PM Posted May 24, 2006 at 04:12 PM Blah my head still hurts from yesterday when I stupidly bumped my head. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
raluca Posted May 24, 2006 at 05:10 PM Posted May 24, 2006 at 05:10 PM have to study...big test at romanian tomorrow... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
AllCeline Posted May 24, 2006 at 11:52 PM Posted May 24, 2006 at 11:52 PM I wonder what the perfect Utopian world would be like... http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Bellamy Posted May 25, 2006 at 12:05 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 12:05 AM I wonder what the perfect Utopian world would be like... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Communism. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:02 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:02 AM Good night people!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad that now I have 8Mb internete speed!!!!! with Mega Flash that means that my download is 8MB too! You now... hehe Brazil is third world..... heheeh I'm off to bed! Tomorrow, a very early class then lunch then work!!! blah! lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Bellamy Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:26 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:26 AM 8mb is quite good. hope I can have it. I have 1mb only. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
AllCeline Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:32 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 01:32 AM I wonder what the perfect Utopian world would be like... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Communism. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Gee... I guess that'll suck. http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Clari Posted May 25, 2006 at 03:16 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 03:16 AM Weeee... I got broke on pet supplies, again. Then I accidently broke my birdie's favourite mirror. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
angel_christ Posted May 25, 2006 at 06:50 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 06:50 AM Oooh I was sweating like mad while I was learning chemistry. It's freakin' hot here. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Krys Posted May 25, 2006 at 09:55 AM Posted May 25, 2006 at 09:55 AM 8mb is quite good. hope I can have it. I have 1mb only. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> same here...not to mention my connection sucks like hell WHOOPIE! i am one happy human!
Clari Posted May 25, 2006 at 12:48 PM Posted May 25, 2006 at 12:48 PM Ugh!! My stupid program randomly deleted my favourite brushes, I didn't even save the original files. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
anja_celine Posted May 25, 2006 at 03:49 PM Posted May 25, 2006 at 03:49 PM Can anybody tell me why the french language has so many rules and exceptions when it come to liaisons, enchaînements and élisions? Those "h aspirés" and "h muets" are also making me lose my mind Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
tativale Posted May 26, 2006 at 12:19 AM Posted May 26, 2006 at 12:19 AM I'm not going to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh I have to project for school hehehe busy busy super busy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted May 26, 2006 at 04:11 AM Posted May 26, 2006 at 04:11 AM I'm COLD!!! Just got off the phone with Joe, he's such a dork. Haha!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
HelenCeline27 Posted May 26, 2006 at 11:13 AM Posted May 26, 2006 at 11:13 AM (edited) i cant wait for this day to be over i have to work but im off sat and sun Edited May 26, 2006 at 11:14 AM by HelenCeline27 Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted May 26, 2006 at 01:05 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 01:05 PM my damn head hurts and i have no internet for a few weeks! im gonna miss my forum sweet forum
Krys Posted May 26, 2006 at 01:47 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 01:47 PM just to let ya'll know, i wont be on for a few weeks. maybe i can only come online during the weekends of something cuz i would be moving to a new house and there is no internet connection. so, im gonna miss all of you. see ya around
celinedionsfan Posted May 26, 2006 at 02:38 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 02:38 PM http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 26, 2006 at 06:29 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 06:29 PM I'm back from Vegas! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted May 26, 2006 at 07:03 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 07:03 PM It's 4PM and I'm home!!!! :clap: WOW Much better then getting home at 8:30-40PM.... ppff hehehe WEEKEND!!!!!! :clap: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted May 26, 2006 at 07:14 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 07:14 PM So freaking tired! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 26, 2006 at 10:26 PM Posted May 26, 2006 at 10:26 PM i just got home from work im tried and so happy that im off sat and sun Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Celine's Wife Posted May 27, 2006 at 05:45 AM Posted May 27, 2006 at 05:45 AM In the mood for some LUV Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:26 AM Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:26 AM I'm feeling INSPIRED. Weee. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:52 AM Posted May 27, 2006 at 07:52 AM I'm now no longer a teenager Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 27, 2006 at 11:15 AM Posted May 27, 2006 at 11:15 AM my arm hurts i layed on it wrong when i was sleeping Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celinedionsfan Posted May 27, 2006 at 11:41 AM Posted May 27, 2006 at 11:41 AM (edited) I'm now no longer a teenager <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Happy Birthday, Cathy! Edited May 27, 2006 at 11:42 AM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 27, 2006 at 05:54 PM Posted May 27, 2006 at 05:54 PM Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Celine's Wife Posted May 27, 2006 at 06:26 PM Posted May 27, 2006 at 06:26 PM I'm now no longer a teenager <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Happy Birthday, Cathy!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts