celines_girl Posted June 4, 2006 at 02:55 AM Posted June 4, 2006 at 02:55 AM i have to get up at 3am to go to a stupid trip to colorado. I don't even know if i am that excited about it. I really do need to get out of the house though. http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Clari Posted June 4, 2006 at 03:27 AM Posted June 4, 2006 at 03:27 AM My head hurts... blah!!! Ugh... everything sucks. NOTHING is going my way. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Krys Posted June 4, 2006 at 07:58 AM Posted June 4, 2006 at 07:58 AM its a dull day...i wanna go to a bookstore!
anja_celine Posted June 4, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted June 4, 2006 at 09:25 AM Having a little hangover Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
HelenCeline27 Posted June 4, 2006 at 01:44 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 01:44 PM i really dont want to go to work today but it will be alright Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
VanMerlin Posted June 4, 2006 at 08:43 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 08:43 PM I have a couple questions on my mind... 1. Why are taxies in Australia required to have a bale of hay in the trunk? 2. Why is legal for men in the UK to urinate in public, AS LONG AS they do it on the back wheel of their car and have their right hand clearly resting on the car? Read these in a travel mag...can't quite figure out the reasoning.
celinedionsfan Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM (edited) Oh, VM, the things you find and ponder ... Edited June 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
angel_christ Posted June 5, 2006 at 05:30 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 05:30 AM OOHHHHH Where's the toilet?!?! (Just Kidding!) http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
mazceline Posted June 5, 2006 at 07:46 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 07:46 AM im BACK....................... http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:03 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:03 AM I really hate people Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:05 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:05 AM Maz, welcome back. Cathy, you have no idea how much I agree with you! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:07 AM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:08 AM I really hate people<{POST_SNAPBACK}> hey hope thats not about me beautiful http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:19 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:19 AM you never know I guess. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 5, 2006 at 09:06 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 09:06 AM No, not about you Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:24 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:24 AM Life..here I come!! "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
HelenCeline27 Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:58 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:58 AM im so happy today is payday and i worked overtime last weekand my paycheck was really nice Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
tativale Posted June 5, 2006 at 12:05 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 12:05 PM It's another day of job.... Monday..........Oh God!!!!!! My work sucks!!!!! - yeah... I know... sorry hehehe I basically come here to complain about my job..... blah!!!!!!! - Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great da!!! - I have lots of books to read no time for it...................... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
raluca Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:02 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:02 PM i feel ...or something like that... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Clari Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:58 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:58 PM Uuuugh! WHY WHY WHY WHY... some people are just so... http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2728/wallbang7lx.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
VanMerlin Posted June 5, 2006 at 02:31 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 02:31 PM Maz, welcome back. It is so good to see you!! Give a kiss... :amour1:
AllCeline Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:19 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:19 PM How many types of cheese are there? http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
VanMerlin Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:37 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 06:37 PM It would take you a lifetime to discover them all!! Mmmm...cheese, Gromit.
.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:40 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:40 PM Food. I'm Starving! Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
piglot82 Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:55 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 10:55 PM I wish when I clicked on a topic it would go directly to the last post I viewed. I hate having to go through all the posts to find where I left off. I am going on my first interview tomorrow. I've never had to interview for a job tomorrow. It's a little scary. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Bellamy Posted June 6, 2006 at 12:13 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 12:13 AM I wish when I clicked on a topic it would go directly to the last post I viewed. I hate having to go through all the posts to find where I left off.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Click on the "Goto Last Unread" icon before topic title in topics list view, it would bring you go directly to the first post you haven't read. You didn't know this, or it's not working well? Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
piglot82 Posted June 6, 2006 at 02:51 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 02:51 AM HA! I didn't know about that!!! Thanks. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Krys Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:13 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:13 AM i cant stop staring at the Enchanting Celine pic
AllCeline Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:56 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:56 AM (edited) i cant stop staring at the Enchanting Celine pic <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You can't stop? Oh please. I can't stop! My teenage boy hormones are in action! Edited June 6, 2006 at 03:56 AM by AllCeline http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Krys Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:59 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:59 AM obviously Cathy hasnt seen those pics. she'll be having multiple orgasms again
Recommended Posts