Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Humidex has us at nearly 38C and the rain won't come. Ah well, it's great weather for walking at 1 o'clock in the morning.
Posted
i want to cry so badly! i need to cry!! :cry: :cry:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
I've got a shoulder for you, Raluca!! Actually, I've got two! Anything you need...
Posted
I'm so frustrated right now!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
i feel tried today

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
I've got a shoulder for you, Raluca!! Actually, I've got two! Anything you need...

 

thank you :blushing:

 

 

my head is going to explode :pinch:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
*Frustration*

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
If Helen's walls could talk ... I'd be wearing earplugs!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Whoooo....free 2 periods!! From double Physics!!!! :clap:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
Hmmmm..... Where is every one?? :rolleyes:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted

:cry: haven't been in the mood to post lately :whistling:

 

Merlin, will you ever change your avatar and/or member title? -_-

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Got a new apt.... and now I'm about to be reallllllyyy poor :angry2: :confused: :cry:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Ooh....maybe I have to be my school CG club forum administrator or moderator :shocking:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
i miss...love...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Merlin, will you ever change your avatar and/or member title? -_-

 

:P You don't like my no avatar avatar?

Posted
Tired

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Merlin, will you ever change your avatar and/or member title? -_-

 

:P You don't like my no avatar avatar?

 

It looks so good with the Channel Addict Logo :) If there was a way to remove the words "no avatar" ... it would actually be a very nice avatar!

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I like the words "no avatar". It makes a statement!! It's strong. That's right people, I have "no avatar". Bwa ha ha ha ha!!
Posted
I have "no avatar".

 

Not true ... you have an avatar that says you don't have an avatar ... kind of a contradiction, don't you think? If you actually had NO AVATAR then there would be a blank space ... :hmm:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

You're a kook, you know that!!

 

If it says 'no avatar' than that's what it means. I won't argue with the scary red box!!

Posted (edited)
You're a kook, you know that!!

 

A kook?!  You just called me a kook!  Well ... I ... I'm just ... :eek_drop:

 

 

:msn-wink:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

I once called a lady a 'kook'

I thought it was better than 'mook'

She fainted away

Hope she comes back to play...

...And that hitting the ground was a fluke.

Posted

A writer of limericks in our midst

easily finding words with a twist

hopes that I return again

like a long lost friend

and how can I resist!

 

:)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

Patty rises again!! Aye, a fighter she be! Break out the dram, boys, and we'll sing a good pub song...:beerchug:

 

Diddle de diddle di doo...

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted

You do know that from a literal perspective the "no avatar" avatar is a contradition because it is an avatar! :)

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
i've just written a poem that i don't understand :mellow:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
i've just written a poem that i don't understand :mellow:

 

That happens a lot, Raluca. I have many poems like that. It's also a good sign...it came from a different place. Don't take it as an indication that the poem isn't good, but that you transcended yourself when writing it. Maybe it's a stream of consciousness, or something that you want to say but can't. Or maybe it's something you wanted to hear, or even something you wanted to tell yourself. Take another look at it and see what it tells you. But don't toss it out. Save it awhile and look back at it every so often.

Posted
i've just written a poem that i don't understand :mellow:

 

That happens a lot, Raluca. I have many poems like that. It's also a good sign...it came from a different place. Don't take it as an indication that the poem isn't good, but that you transcended yourself when writing it. Maybe it's a stream of consciousness, or something that you want to say but can't. Or maybe it's something you wanted to hear, or even something you wanted to tell yourself. Take another look at it and see what it tells you. But don't toss it out. Save it awhile and look back at it every so often.

 

 

i'll try to translate it for u....maybe u'll understand smth from it...

 

i feel so strange...dunno what's wrong with me

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
aww Lulu. hope you cheer up soon :flowers2:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...