Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah it was and our school colours are red white and black

 

but we had to be different and went with dark blue and baby blue it was a nice change and i looked awesome in blue

but our flowers where not blue oh well it is over now

http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted

Did you just graduate this year?

 

My school colours were the same as yours...probably the most popular.

Posted (edited)

Hey VM ... humidity is 77 percent at this moment ... and I am still waiting to hear what the temp will be ... or do I have to go look it up myself?! :)

 

:msn-wink:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

Yeah i actually graduated a week ago today on a saturday

 

i agree those colours are very popular

 

and the temp here was crazy 98 F and with like 68% humidty

 

i cant believe it for only may

 

hope you all had a great day i am off to bed

Laura

http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted

For you or for me? Did you look up Canadian weather?

 

Well, we Canadians don't use the ol' fangled Fehrenheit, but tomorrow will be about 28C with humidity that makes it feel like low-mid 30s. If the weather people are correct (insert doubtful chuckle).

 

May not be much for those who always live in that heat, but we're still trying to get our bodies used to it! And sitting in a car is like being in an oven.

 

But the nice thing is...we've got some thunderstorms coming.

Posted
and the temp here was crazy 98 F

 

98 in South Dakota! :shocking: That's daggam hot!

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

Well, congratulations of your graduation, Celines Girl!!

 

Oh, geez, I'm sorry...you gave your name. Congratulations Laura!!

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted
For you or for me? Did you look up Canadian weather?

 

Well, we Canadians don't use the ol' fangled Fehrenheit, but tomorrow will be about 28C with humidity that makes it feel like low-mid 30s. If the weather people are correct (insert doubtful chuckle).

 

May not be much for those who always live in that heat, but we're still trying to get our bodies used to it! And sitting in a car is like being in an oven.

 

I do understand, you know ... it's really no different than winter here when the temp drops below 60 ... after you've lived here for awhile ... that's too daggam cold!! :)

 

But the nice thing is...we've got some thunderstorms coming.

 

Had those the last two nights ... used to love them ... now they're just reminders like everything else ... :down:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

Yes ... Congratulations :smartass: ... May 27th was the 29th anniversary of my high school graduation :eek_drop:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

My mother said..."you can skip your Grade 8 grad if I get to see your highschool one." Then I ended up doing correspondence and missed that one too!! :laughing:

 

She doesn't laugh about it yet... :lmao1:

Posted
Site up-dates all done!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Site up-dates all done!

Thanks for the update on the updates! :thumbsup2:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

gonna work on the avatar and siggy set today. urgh...everything is dang boring

 

congrats Laura :flowers:

Posted

It's damn cold here. Only 8°C at the moment. And it won't get much warmer today.....And also not in the next few days :down: That weather pisses me off. It's been like this for weeks and it probably won't change soon......

 

I want SUNSHINE :wacko:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
wanna swap? i want it cold! its damn 34C during the day. HOOTTTTT
Posted
wanna swap? i want it cold! its damn 34C during the day. HOOTTTTT

 

Sadly, South East Asia doesn't do cold :cry:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
33℃ here. That's almost the hottest I can stand. But it'll get hotter soon. :(

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Just got done cleaning the apt.

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
It's sunny and rainy, sunny and rainy, sunny and rainy!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :wacko:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
Should prolly go to sleep!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

- I'll get ready for this dam job of mine!!!! hehehe But one thing will be good this whole week - I'll get home earlier and I will be able to have lunch at home too instead of restaurants!!!!! WOW I'll spend the whole week at my dad's house that is nearest to my job. :) :clap:

 

Have a great week!!!!!! :)

 

PS: I'm officially navigating in 8mb!!!!!! Mega Flash I download in 8Mb too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

I just met my former French teacher at a store :clap: :clap:

Got back from the Uni, decided I need some stuff, went through the store and ran into her. That was a nice surprise for I really like her very much. She's so nice and funnny. Simply one of the greatest persons I got to know in my life so far :in_love: We talked for a few minutes about my studies (mostly French because that's what she studied as well) and other stuff.

 

It was so good to see her again. This really made my day :w00t:

 

 

 

Hope that doesn't sound too crazy for you guys *lol*

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I'm a bit worried about my friend Robyn right now.... :ermm:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Oohh what a stressfull day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man... I need to do something to calm me down. My job is killing me!

I'm here worried with a project that I have to do....for Wednesday.... I didn'`t have the time for it...... oh my god! And I have to work tomorrow and right now I`m zzzzzz .... oh man.... it's hard to handdle school & job at the same time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

It's been raining for days and it just wouldn't stop. Plus, I had to go to the Uni with my winter coat yesterday :shocking:

 

*starts to pack up some things to visit lamourpourceline because it's HOT over there* :lmao:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted (edited)
wanna swap? i want it cold! its damn 34C during the day. HOOTTTTT

 

Sadly, South East Asia doesn't do cold :cry:

 

thats why its so boring! :mdr:

 

whoa. *rushes to get a guest room ready for anja* :P

Edited by lamourpourCeline
Posted
Tired

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
time to fleeeee!
Posted
i just got up and i wish i did not have to go to work today lol

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...