celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:18 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:18 PM Check the event on July, 4th of our forum calendar:http://www.celinedionforum.com/go-to-month-7-2006.html I'm speechless. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Someone wants to be sure that Helen's birthday is not forgotten ... perhaps we should start a count down ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:42 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:42 PM its less than a monthy shall we start a collection, does any one know danas number..... ha http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:46 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:46 PM its less than a monthy shall we start a collection, does any one know danas number..... ha<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Perhaps we should start a new topic ... the countdown to Helen's birthday ... and every day we can all post something and Helen will respond with smilies ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted June 7, 2006 at 05:04 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 05:04 PM look what you made me dooooooooooooo.... http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
piglot82 Posted June 7, 2006 at 09:08 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 09:08 PM I saw The Omen last night. My boyfriend really wanted to see it and with the whole 6-6-06 thing I figured it would be fun. BUT...the movie sucked. It totally didn't live up to all the hype and it was lacking the scary factor. I finally got a job. I am just waiting on the background check to come back before I can start. Now I'll have money to go to Vegas in August. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
tativale Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:09 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:09 AM What a day!!!!!!!!!!! hehe cant wait for Friday Night!!!! Weekend!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:12 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:12 AM Feeling drowsy... stupid allergy medicine. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
anja_celine Posted June 8, 2006 at 08:18 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 08:18 AM I'm soooo tired today.....Four hours of sleep are just not enough :sleep1: Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
angel_christ Posted June 8, 2006 at 09:32 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 09:32 AM Just came back from camping. So tired!!!! http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Célinefull Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:17 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:17 AM Feeling drowsy... stupid allergy medicine. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>seriously, you need to get the desensitising injections, they changed my life...I was exactly like you, sick for weeks in spring, but now I never even sneeze, no itchy eyes nothing..do it please. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:43 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:43 AM i did that because july 4th is my birthday and everyone should put there birthday on there it has been a good year for meand i have over come so much in my life please dont make fun of me because im happy and cant wait for my birthdayand please dont start a count down!! Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted June 8, 2006 at 11:03 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 11:03 AM with that many sad faces, who could say no? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Bellamy Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:19 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:19 PM Forum Calendar is not for mark members birthday. It's for events about Celine only. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:21 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 12:21 PM thanks for clearing that up. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 8, 2006 at 01:48 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 01:48 PM i did that because july 4th is my birthday and everyone should put there birthday on there it has been a good year for meand i have over come so much in my life please dont make fun of me because im happy and cant wait for my birthdayand please dont start a count down!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Helen ... I am glad that you are having a good year ... glad that you have overcome so much ... I hope you have a wonderful birthday ... I am sorry for hurting your feelings, Helen. Didn't you notice that no other member's birthdays were listed on that calendar? http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted June 8, 2006 at 04:19 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 04:19 PM helen knows were messing, she just wanted her birthday up there, and why not,,, im confused http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 8, 2006 at 04:37 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 04:37 PM im confused<{POST_SNAPBACK}> about what? http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
anja_celine Posted June 8, 2006 at 06:13 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 06:13 PM I'm SUPER tired.....But I guess I'll have to stay up all night today and tomorrow because there's so much stuff I have to get through with before the exam on Saturday morning Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted June 8, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 07:06 PM Tired. Just tired. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:46 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:46 PM What a day.... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted June 9, 2006 at 02:07 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 02:07 AM I'm super tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be in bed now..................Good night! I cant wait for 7PM tomorrow.. when I'l be leaving my work and going back home!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted June 9, 2006 at 05:47 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 05:47 AM Wierd, wierd day Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 06:35 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 06:35 AM to many thoughts http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted June 9, 2006 at 08:33 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 08:33 AM Liz Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 08:39 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 08:39 AM life http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted June 9, 2006 at 09:20 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 09:20 AM I really should go to bed! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:02 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:02 AM im not up set with anyone im so sorry to the mods that i put my birthdayon there i shouldof have know better that its just for celine dion stuffagain im sorry to the mods if you want to remove it thats fine with me Helen Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:10 PM Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:10 PM going to work soon aaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhh it would be ok if i got money from doing it.. http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Recommended Posts