Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
its sooo darn boring without internet...even the programmes on tv seems boring
Posted
i cant wait for the weekend to come i will be off from work :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
time to go...buh bye everybody :down:
Posted
miss you already
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The weekend begins today!!!!!! :clap: LoL tomorrow is holiday :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
oh god this is funny :mdr: :lmao:
Posted
oh god this is funny :mdr: :lmao:

 

 

 

What is tell me :lmao:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

 

go watch this video of Ewan getting interviewed. i cant remember what the lady's name is but she asked a question that just cracked me up :mdr:

Posted
that was funny....,.
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
TABU :kid:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted (edited)

Oops wrong thread. :P

 

Finally I woke up without a headache. -_-

Edited by CelineSmiles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Mum's annoying me :glare: :pinch:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Mum's annoying me  :glare:  :pinch:

 

 

 

 

There very good at that

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Mum's annoying me  :glare:  :pinch:

 

 

 

 

There very good at that

 

Mothers are EXPERTS at being ANNOYING!! :glare:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I know I am :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Mothers are EXPERTS at being ANNOYING!!  :glare:

 

:msn-wink:

 

I don't know. Sometimes I think sons and daughters are just experts at being annoyed. Makes the perfect team... :giggle:

Posted
Im feeling sick today, and have a splitting headache, my friend had a baby last night called him Harvey Moon so thats cheered me up
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:hammer: The Judge is on! :wub:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I know I am :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

 

She/He so right. Champions in this matter: daughter and son together (terrible :lmao: )

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
I need desperately of my bed.... hehe Good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Just copy my friend's book "Calculus For Dummies" Would I manage to read it all before I dozed off? :mdr:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
this day was too long

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
this has been a long hard work week :( :( :( :( :(

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
:clap: Day off!!!!!! :clap: Holiday here.... :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
I wanna right my diary.And i have to buy a new magazine and Celine is inside the magazine.And hope and soon to see my beautiful auntie:P
Posted

Just finished watching my 4th episode of House M.D. for today :kicking:

 

Man, this guy is worse than Vicodin. I seem to be addicted already although I'm not even done watching Season 1 :giggle:

 

It's a shame I just learned about the show after it started here in Germany about a month ago. I'm just glad I understand English because that's what makes me capable of watching the eppys before they're shown here months later :P

 

*yay for Greg House*

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I'm FINALLY recovering from a nasty sinus infection.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted

I'm glad you're feeling better now Clari!!!! :)

 

It's time for bed ..... ppfff lol tomorrow - unfortunately... - is another day of work!! Blah! lol At least I had a day off today lol I cant wait for 7PM when I leave work tomorrow!!! lol

 

Good night all!!! Have an amazing Friday!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Vic. I miss you. Your birthday is coming up, I remembered.

Je t'aime Cèline!

Alleyse

Posted
i feel like im falling off the chair
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...