mazceline Posted June 20, 2006 at 09:51 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 09:51 AM good advice http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
raluca Posted June 20, 2006 at 10:48 AM Posted June 20, 2006 at 10:48 AM (edited) some people are just.... maz...have you ever read a book by Coelho? try it... Edited June 20, 2006 at 10:50 AM by raluca J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
tativale Posted June 20, 2006 at 12:11 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 12:11 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so don't wanna go to work today again!!!! blah!!!!! loll http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
raluca Posted June 20, 2006 at 12:33 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 12:33 PM pissed off J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
mazceline Posted June 20, 2006 at 03:08 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 03:08 PM some people are just.... maz...have you ever read a book by Coelho? try it...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Me read i cant bloody write never mind read, only kidding i love to read what book is it http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
VanMerlin Posted June 20, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 03:18 PM Do you mean Paulo Coelho, Raluca? Yep, definitely would recommend him. Easy books to read, but a powerful journey.
Mozinha Posted June 20, 2006 at 04:16 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 04:16 PM Do you mean Paulo Coelho, Raluca? Yep, definitely would recommend him. Easy books to read, but a powerful journey.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definately.There is only one book by Paulo Coelho that I hate (11 minutes)But The Alchemist is my favourite book ever. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
1Celine12 Posted June 20, 2006 at 06:21 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 06:21 PM I'm Baaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
raluca Posted June 20, 2006 at 09:47 PM Posted June 20, 2006 at 09:47 PM Do you mean Paulo Coelho, Raluca? Yep, definitely would recommend him. Easy books to read, but a powerful journey.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definately.There is only one book by Paulo Coelho that I hate (11 minutes)But The Alchemist is my favourite book ever.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 11 minutes is one of my favs. i know it sounds strange, but leaving behind all those things about sex i love the idea of love without posses. The Alchemist is definately beautiful, but a fairy tale to me. i don't believe in it anymore. the last one i've read was Veronika decides to die simply amazing!!! i've only read 4 of his books, but i'm planning of reading them all J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Koolan Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:03 AM Author Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:03 AM hope I'll get a phone call for this job in the next 2-3 days. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Célinefull Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:19 AM Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:19 AM good luck!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Mozinha Posted June 21, 2006 at 11:14 AM Posted June 21, 2006 at 11:14 AM Do you mean Paulo Coelho, Raluca? Yep, definitely would recommend him. Easy books to read, but a powerful journey.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Definately.There is only one book by Paulo Coelho that I hate (11 minutes)But The Alchemist is my favourite book ever.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 11 minutes is one of my favs. i know it sounds strange, but leaving behind all those things about sex i love the idea of love without posses. The Alchemist is definately beautiful, but a fairy tale to me. i don't believe in it anymore. the last one i've read was Veronika decides to die simply amazing!!! i've only read 4 of his books, but i'm planning of reading them all <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You know, it took me quite a while to get into Paulo Coelho. I'm more the kind of person who likes to read a book because of the story itself. I mean, my favourite writers are JK Rowling, Nicholas Sparks and Sveva Casati Modignani because the tell you a story. They don't worry with moral or lessons, it's just a story and I like to live through these stories. With Paulo Coelho the whole story is not the most important. The most important is the lesson you learn from it. It took me quite a while to get used to it and now I love it too. I'm re-reading all my Harry Potter books right now. I just began re-reading the 6th. I can never get tired of those. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted June 21, 2006 at 12:30 PM Posted June 21, 2006 at 12:30 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite book from Paulo Coelho is "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept". - Oh man.. I'm so fed up of my job!!!! Boring!?!? and depressing lol blah sucks!!!!!! I cannot wait for Friday!!!! Oh Friday............ My weekend!!!!! I cannot wait for the semester.. for August........... actually, I can't wait even more for Nov 10th when I am over with my job!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:15 PM Posted June 21, 2006 at 07:15 PM Good luck Vic!Aw Tati... you'll make it! Woken up by the doorbell a few hours ago... blah. I should get my 2pm breakfast. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Célinefull Posted June 22, 2006 at 02:30 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 02:30 AM the computer didn't work this morning...I had a freaking heart attack but then it started again thank god! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Clari Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:41 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:41 AM Ek... I hate scares like that! Glad your computer was okay. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Célinefull Posted June 22, 2006 at 06:23 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 06:23 AM I was freaking out! It said something about dumping physcial memory, then started saying that I needed a system disc!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
anja_celine Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:49 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:49 AM My internet was dead for 2 days I still don't know what was wrong, but this morning it worked again. THANK GOD I've always known that AOL is the stangest thing on this earth..... Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Célinefull Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:53 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:53 AM yeha, AOL aint great. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 22, 2006 at 08:01 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 08:01 AM I'm bored Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:14 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:14 AM I can't wait until monday, my 1st day of vacation since April. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Célinefull Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:29 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 09:29 AM ^I'm on vacation too! I hope you enjoy yourself and relax! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2006 at 11:29 AM Posted June 22, 2006 at 11:29 AM I hope too especially because I worked my tail off for 3 months... Why oh why msn is so retarded right now? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mazceline Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:32 PM I'm Baaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> We had noticed http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Mozinha Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:47 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:47 PM MSN still retarded.I talk to people and they don't get my words. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
VanMerlin Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:57 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 03:57 PM Hey, Mozinha...nice to see you. I haven't seen you around as much. How is all of your music education going?
celinedionsfan Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:07 PM I'm Baaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> And now he's gooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:11 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:11 PM I'm Baaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> And now he's gooooooonnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was going to do the exact same thing...
celinedionsfan Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:18 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 04:18 PM (edited) Great minds do think alike!! Edited June 22, 2006 at 04:19 PM by celinedionsfan http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
anja_celine Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:37 PM Posted June 22, 2006 at 07:37 PM It's 9.30 pm here and I just got home from the uni Could have been home a whole hour earlier but the train I was on just broke down and so I had to wait almost 40 minutes for another train to come Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Recommended Posts