Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Celine Luv <3

Liz Luv <3

 

:in_love:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Speaking Of Liz... A Liz movie is gonna be on in an hour... hm, I gotta be up really early and should already be in bed... so I guess I'll just let the Liz movie help put me to sleep :P

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:hmm: Cathy, VanMerlin ... you certainly do want a lot, don't you? :D

 

 

 

No there is only one i want, but can not have :down: :lmao: :lmao:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
my back hurts.. and i'm having trouble doing my toes... stupid grad. :glare:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I HATE SUMMER AND HOT WEATHER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
I figured that 3 hours of sleep are just not enough for me :wacko:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I love my friend Clari! :wub: :w00t: She's so freakin' talented! She just got done making a new layout for my site EmotionalDirections.com and it's AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE it!
Posted
:lmao:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
I'm incredibly tired :sleep1:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted

finally using FireFox now :D

 

haven't posted in off topic these days :mellow:

 

I love my friend Clari!  :wub:  :w00t:  She's so freakin' talented!  She just got done making a new layout for my site EmotionalDirections.com and it's AMAZING!  I absolutely LOVE it!

:artist: :wub:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
some people are so ignorant
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
Very nice avatar, Marie! :thumbsup2: that you had for a minute! Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
i know i dont like to leave his picture up, never know these days
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

i really dont want to go to work today but i got bills to pay

but im off sat & sun so cant wait for the week end to come

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
After 1hour,i will go down to send the pics of Celine to Marc from Asturias a big fan of Celine too.I'm riting on my diary,but i dont have many words to tell to my invisible mother of my diary,Celine is my mom in my diary,but i dont have many words to tell anything...
Posted
I found my best friend from years ago today, i was happy really happy then got some shock news,,,,life,,,
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Brazil 3 x 0 Ghana!! :clap: :clap: :clap: LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted (edited)

I feel like I wanna get drunk.....

Anybody else? :P :lmao:

Edited by anja_celine

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted

I actually feel like eating.

Stuffing my face with all the goodies! :lol:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted

Have I said I hate summer?

Let me say it again to make it clear... I HATE SUMMER!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Gotta go pick the plant up, fell over again

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
My Propel drink is getting warm..

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Have I said I hate summer?

Let me say it again to make it clear... I HATE SUMMER!

 

may i join the club?

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Gotta go pick the plant up, fell over again

 

is it dried, or have you not cut it yet?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Gotta go pick the plant up, fell over again

 

is it dried, or have you not cut it yet?

 

Naw, it's potted and it was really windy earlier and that knocked it over

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
It's my day off :clap: Have loads of stuff to do though.....But I can sit in the garden enjoying the sun and the warmth while getting through with it :w00t:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Gotta go pick the plant up, fell over again

 

is it dried, or have you not cut it yet?

 

Naw, it's potted and it was really windy earlier and that knocked it over

 

oh, I just assumed it was..you know.."plant" :mdr:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
LMFAO! No, we keep those over at Liz's house :P

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
ah, ok

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
:giggle:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...