Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Friday? oops...i forgot...you Americans are still on Friday :P
Posted
My girlfriend is in town for a few days :blushing:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
LMFAO!!! 1 girlfriend and 2 wives :giggle: :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
When am I going to learn that I HAVE TO wake up early on weekends and so I have to go to bed early on fridays?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Good morning!!!!! :) My lovely weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Party tonight :clap: :kicking:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I want to sleep :whistling:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted

so glad to be home from work for sat and sun

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooo

:D :D :D :D :D

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Ohhh, how nice it is to feel the feeling of non-throbbing back.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I'm bitting my Portugal scarf. I'm so nervous. These football matches kill me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Parrera is a looser!!!!! lmao Dumb couch!!!!!!!! Now Im` crazy to see Portugal - my second country as I`m half brazilian and half portuguese - to win France !!!!! lmao GO PORTUGAL!!!! GO FELIPAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
My foot's asleep. I wanna go shoot some fireworks!! :clap: Hopefully without blowing up my jacket like I did the last time...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

My butt is starting to hurt from sitting too long :shy: need to shower and then :icecream:

 

it's funny to read this thread from the beginning, reminds me of what I was doing at the time of the posts :lmao:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

Somebody... Somebody very special... that I cannot stop thinking about for the last 30 days. Nobody knows except God and me. :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

 

This person is not affiliated with members here nor is a member here, btw :P

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
I'm bored.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
:wub:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Awww, luvin the weekend!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Party last night, lots of sparkling wine and only three hours of sleep :wacko:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted

i love that picture above. really funny

 

 

Is any one watching celine on E entertainment this morning, watched it last night, it was all about vegas, not seen it before, made me did out my old cds for a listen

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

OMG Celine on TV right now. CBS Special 2002!!! I haven't watched this for AGES!

Shame most of my fellow portuguese can't watch, it's on our regional channel.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Question : I noticed traceline is part of the banned group. What is that supposed to mean? Is this a new, revolutionary group? :confused:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
Question : I noticed traceline is part of the banned group. What is that supposed to mean? Is this a new, revolutionary  group?  :confused:

:lmao: No, not at all. It's just a collection of people that have been banned. Their threads are kept, so their membership some what must be kept, but they are not allowed to ever log in again! :giggle:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
3 more posts to 10000 posts. :clap:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...