Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
just been told i would not be able to help out her with any thing as i am THICK nice thanks alot mate
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I'm still tired, need to wake up!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
f***ing depressed :cry:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
I'm planning my next trip. It will be in January 2008 and probably to Disneyland in Paris. I just HOPE I can get the whole money until then.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
im tired because i was online on internet since 11AM to now 12innight!Iwill sleep!
Posted
Ohhh, can't wait to get my violin!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

I'm so tired......... so asleepy..... ZZZzZZZZ lol

its so cold here lol I LOVE that!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
f***ing depressed :cry:

 

:dontbesad:

 

I'm not feeling too well myself, my friend.

 

everyone is sad :cry:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Long day of work!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted (edited)
f***ing depressed :cry:

 

:dontbesad:

 

I'm not feeling too well myself, my friend.

 

everyone is sad :cry:

 

:hug: a big one for both of you :hug:

 

i'm going to cut my hair :D can't wait!

 

10 days until my bday :rolleyes:

Edited by raluca

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Ohh..those blusted clouds brough a storm which blew my garden with carrots and everything away ... :cursing:
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted

I'm bored out of my mind. I always complain with I have too much work to do and then when I have nothing to do at all I complain I'm bored.

Oh well, in 2 weeks I'll be taking a second job back at the kindergarten so I'll be happier and busier.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
OMFG I'm SO FREAKING PISSED OFF! :evil:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Oh, the woman downstairs is snoring

And my life is rather boring

There's really no place to go

Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know...

 

I've got some hunger stirring

And my eyes are kind of blurring

I wish I had some cookie dough

Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know...

Posted
is there any end to your talent son..
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
You may need to re-evaluate your definition of 'talent'...:lmao:
Posted
Working on random junk. Just heard a high pitched noise... hmm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted

Need to get these reports printed!!!

 

:angel:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
Oh, the woman downstairs is snoring

And my life is rather boring

There's really no place to go

Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know...

 

I've got some hunger stirring

And my eyes are kind of blurring

I wish I had some cookie dough

Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know...

 

omg i love this!!! :lmao: and i mean it!!!

 

i translated yesterday my new poem VanM :D i'm gonna post it in the let's talk about love topic, cause i think it fits there... ;)

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Yeah, I need sleep.. like now

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
bah bah blacksheep....
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
y descuvri lo que es una rosa...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
bye guys :bye1: see ya on julie 6 :bye1:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
im f****** bored!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...