Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I live on a moo moo faarrrrmmm! :lmao:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
oink, oink
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
just watched interview with celine, and the first ever time she sang MHWGO on a demo ended up as the recorded version that we all bought, she is one hell of a women, thats whats on my mind right now
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Damn right she's one hell of a women!! :w00t:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
sayeed, has some great mixes, well done listening to some now nice work
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:D

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Im so tired, as always!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to do so many stuffs in the salon! LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
lalallalalla CELINE!!!!!!!! :clap: :wub:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I woke up at 3am :shocking: and now it's 4.30am...lol..I'm crazy. :wacko: :rolleyes:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted (edited)
LOL! :lmao: Don't worry.. Once I went to bed at 9pm, woke up and at 12am and I stayed up until 6am and then went to bed again.. Call me crazy lol Edited by celines_daughter

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
YEE_HAW!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
itchy itchy... my breath smells weird LOL

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
exam today :wacko:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
YAY 4 drunkenness

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
lets not yay
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:huh:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
My Physics teacher looks a bit like Celine. I'll go crazy when she starts making lovely face in class. It looks almost like Celine was teaching my Physics. (Accept for her behaviour, my teacher's a bit selfish, she won't listen to any excuse about homework, even it's true or not, I've never tried, but I heard my friends told my teacher, really!!! And she's 2 years younger than Celine)

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
just bought a fiat brava wonder how celine will sound in my new baby
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
YAY 4 drunkenness

Yay :drunk:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
mm no
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Good morning!!!!!!!!! :clap: I woke up.. and I'm already tired! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
morning wakey wakey rise and shine
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
playing with tnt :D
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
what is so curious about me then obst???????/
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

dies of curiosity to know what's so curious about her (but doesn't know that the answer was already given somewhere ^_^ )

 

da da da dam (sherlok homes in action :bruce: )

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
Found one of our budgies dead in its cage when I got home :shocking:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
dies of curiosity to know what's so curious about her (but doesn't know that the answer was already given somewhere  ^_^ )

 

da da da dam (sherlok homes in action :bruce: )

 

 

 

knows i dont like games..... :down:

 

 

sorry about your bird :cry:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Awwwwe! Birdy go bye bye :cry:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Found one of our budgies dead in its cage when I got home  :shocking:

 

sais bye to lil' birdy

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Posted
:cry: :cry: :cry:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...