anja_celine Posted June 12, 2006 at 08:20 AM Posted June 12, 2006 at 08:20 AM I'm having a headache Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
HelenCeline27 Posted June 12, 2006 at 11:23 AM Posted June 12, 2006 at 11:23 AM its raining here in tampa bay flwe really need the rain Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Celine's Wife Posted June 12, 2006 at 11:28 AM Posted June 12, 2006 at 11:28 AM Oooo 2 Liz movies in one night! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted June 12, 2006 at 12:21 PM Posted June 12, 2006 at 12:21 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just woke uo and I'm already in bad humour because my day already started wrong!!!!! Arrggggggg Btw, its Valentine's Day here in Brazil. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
mazceline Posted June 12, 2006 at 12:22 PM Posted June 12, 2006 at 12:22 PM (edited) did you get any love cards then tati ? Edited June 12, 2006 at 12:26 PM by mazceline http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
tativale Posted June 12, 2006 at 04:38 PM Posted June 12, 2006 at 04:38 PM did you get any love cards then tati ?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nope..... hehehe I don't have any lover at this moment... lol I took a forced day off today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It rainned a lot during the night & in the morning. The place I work at, is impossible to get there. I called to my work at 12pm and nobody was there at this time. The traffic is a big mess, the streets flood..... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted June 12, 2006 at 06:00 PM Posted June 12, 2006 at 06:00 PM I finally got to sleep in PEACE. Woot. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted June 13, 2006 at 08:03 AM Posted June 13, 2006 at 08:03 AM Stupid people should die Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted June 13, 2006 at 10:48 AM Posted June 13, 2006 at 10:48 AM i just got up and its raining yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
anja_celine Posted June 13, 2006 at 11:15 AM Posted June 13, 2006 at 11:15 AM I just skipped my last lecture Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Obst Posted June 13, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted June 13, 2006 at 02:00 PM I want rain http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
mazceline Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:16 PM Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:16 PM I need a http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:20 PM Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:20 PM I need a <{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Obst Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:55 PM Posted June 13, 2006 at 04:55 PM doch doch http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
tativale Posted June 13, 2006 at 11:20 PM Posted June 13, 2006 at 11:20 PM I went to work today although eveyrbody - i mean EVERYBODY really in the city was at home wathcing the game... lol just me and the people I work with were there watching the game at work!! blah! LOL aAnyway.. and the worst thing was that I went to work only to see the game, cause I have class until 1PM , the traffic was terrible usually it takes me almost 45min - 1h to get to my work today it was 2h. I got there at 3:20pm the game was at 4pm, after the game we left. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
piglot82 Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:23 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:23 AM I start my first day at work tomorrow. I have to be there at 7am! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
tativale Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:37 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 01:37 AM Good luck Stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have to be there very early! hehehe Good luck!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Célinefull Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:06 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 05:06 AM doch doch <{POST_SNAPBACK}> does anyone else remember, toch toch, avanti! ??! or is that just me?!? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:08 AM work sucks Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:34 AM Author Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:34 AM 50 more to reach another K congrats Stacy I was wondering the whereabouts of Monica, hope she joins us again soon ... ... Family is visiting, they talk to loud. Ugh... I have all the doors closed and I can still hear everything! !@#$%<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Some of my family member are like that, they gotta learn to speak in a lower volume Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:40 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:40 AM Hi everybody Have a nice day you all http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
anja_celine Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:54 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:54 AM Hi everybody Have a nice day you all <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You too have a nice day Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:56 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 08:56 AM I need more caffeine Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:30 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:30 AM ^Where ya bin? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:31 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:31 AM the damn house doesnt have phone lines
Célinefull Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:32 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:32 AM are you in the new house!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:33 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:33 AM no, unfortunately...im at the old house now
Célinefull Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:35 AM Posted June 14, 2006 at 09:35 AM argh crapp http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts