raluca Posted May 14, 2006 at 05:58 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 05:58 PM tired of everybody and everything....so tired of that stupid school!!! can't write my novel properly i'm so tired of loneliness... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Celine's Wife Posted May 14, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 07:06 PM *sigh* Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted May 14, 2006 at 08:49 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 08:49 PM Haven't slept in 28 hours But the good news is that I finally finished my paper *goes straight to bed now* GOOD NIGHT everybody Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted May 14, 2006 at 08:59 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 08:59 PM I feel so freaking helpless! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:04 PM Posted May 14, 2006 at 11:04 PM im sosorry to hear that i hope you feel better soon Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Celine's Wife Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:03 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:03 AM *Yawn* Busy day tomorrow Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:19 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:19 AM PEOPLE SUCK ! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:27 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:27 AM AMEN TO THAT Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:36 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:36 AM Morning. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:38 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:38 AM Mmmmm SEX Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:45 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:45 AM S-S-S-SSEX! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:48 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:48 AM ALL NIGHT LONG Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:30 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:30 AM VIVONS POUR DEMAIN! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
tativale Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:24 AM Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:24 AM Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want my weekend back! LOL I dont wanna work!!! lmao http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:06 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 12:06 PM Feeling kinda bad.....Didn't sleep enough.....Just went to the uni to hand in my paper, then left again. Didn't feel like staying and listening to some stupid professors talk *needs a break* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
raluca Posted May 15, 2006 at 01:29 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 01:29 PM (edited) i have a meeting in half an hour...so see u guys later..at least i hope so Edited May 15, 2006 at 01:30 PM by raluca J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
VanMerlin Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:26 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 06:26 PM can't write my novel properly <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You're writing a novel? I wish I could read your "First Story" in the other section.
raluca Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:02 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 07:02 PM can't write my novel properly <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You're writing a novel? I wish I could read your "First Story" in the other section.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah...i'm writing a novel...my life as it was, is and i would like it to be...but it never will...maybe i'll translate it for you...but i don't think the beauty of it will be kept...i'll try god...me and my best friend...it's like we're strangers J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
piglot82 Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:37 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:37 PM (edited) We are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm warning. It is raining harder than I have ever seen, the sky is completely grey, there is constant thunder and lightning, the winds are pretty strong and I hear that there is golf ball size hail in some areas. If this is a sign of what hurricane season has in store I don't know how I'm gonna make it through. Edited May 15, 2006 at 08:38 PM by piglot82 http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:55 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 08:55 PM WOOT, I found my new roommate today! And he knows a lot of people in the entertainment industry.. cha-ching! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
VanMerlin Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:59 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 09:59 PM (edited) Very cool, oh "Wife of Celine". To piglot...just keep an eye on things and stay safe. Storms that intense always freak me out...though I do like to stand in the middle of rainstorms sans hail. Go figure. Edited May 15, 2006 at 10:00 PM by VanMerlin
tativale Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:44 PM Posted May 15, 2006 at 11:44 PM I'm so happy that I wont go to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! WOW LOL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nano Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:30 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:30 AM WOOT, I found my new roommate today! And he knows a lot of people in the entertainment industry.. cha-ching!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yay..congrats! "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:31 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:31 AM I woke up an hour ago which is..... 3.30am. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:41 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 01:41 AM I feel so much better Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
piglot82 Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:12 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:12 AM Storm has passed...for now. LOL! I'm starting to get excited. My boyfriend and I got tickets for the Miami Heat game 5 playoff game tomorrow. It is my first basketball game EVER! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:35 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 02:35 AM Katharine Hepburnh was a bad singer Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:14 AM Author Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:14 AM Storm has passed...for now. LOL! I'm starting to get excited. My boyfriend and I got tickets for the Miami Heat game 5 playoff game tomorrow. It is my first basketball game EVER! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Awesome, the Heat is gonna win that game I'll keep an eye on you Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:35 AM Posted May 16, 2006 at 03:35 AM I'm bored Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts