Clari Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:17 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:17 AM (edited) OO South Florida sounds nice. UPS finally came today (after a week, they are STUPID, I always have problems with them). Enjoying my brand new Tous Les Secrets / Let Your Heart Decide CD!! Thanks to :hairysmiley: ! I'm so sleepy. I REALLY have to get working on my final drawing, it's so big. I hope I finish in time, it is 18x20 and must be matted. Plus I have to finish/touch up some assignments for the porfolio I never got around to doing. Edited May 4, 2006 at 06:21 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:25 AM Author Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:25 AM yes im all bluuuuuue, baby, i feel like i belong now wow<{POST_SNAPBACK}>"I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... I have a blue house with a blue window.Blue is the colour of all that I wear.Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue are the people here that walk around,Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.Blue are the words I say and what I think.Blue are the feelings that live inside me" what's your custom member title gonna be? OO South Florida sounds nice. UPS finally came today (after a week, they are STUPID, I always have problems with them). Enjoying my brand new Tous Les Secrets / Let Your Heart Decide CD!! Thanks to :hairysmiley: ! I'm so sleepy. I REALLY have to get working on my final drawing, it's so big. I hope I finish in time, it is 18x20 and must be matted. Plus I have to finish/touch up some assignments for the porfolio I never got around to doing. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>stupid USPS for one reason or another, doesn't leave a slip in my mailbox to pick up a parcel. This is like the 3rd time in less than 2 months Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedionsfan Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:31 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:31 AM "I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... I have a blue house with a blue window.Blue is the colour of all that I wear.Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue are the people here that walk around,Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.Blue are the words I say and what I think.Blue are the feelings that live inside me" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> He's a poet/lyricist ... who knew?! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:34 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:34 AM OO South Florida sounds nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes ... until hurricane season! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Koolan Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:36 AM Author Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:36 AM that's actually taken from a 90s song called "Blue" from Eiffel 65 The server for this forum and website is housed in Tampa Bay, Florida Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedionsfan Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:40 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 06:40 AM that's actually taken from a 90s song called "Blue" from Eiffel 65 The server for this forum and website is housed in Tampa Bay, Florida <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And I thought you were a poet ... I'm on the other coast! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Krys Posted May 4, 2006 at 08:53 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 08:53 AM yes im all bluuuuuue, baby, i feel like i belong now wow<{POST_SNAPBACK}>"I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... I have a blue house with a blue window.Blue is the colour of all that I wear.Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.Blue are the people here that walk around,Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.Blue are the words I say and what I think.Blue are the feelings that live inside me" <{POST_SNAPBACK}> oh that song reminds me of the days when that song was a hit. the times of Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Westlife and NSync gimme another hour...im watching Ewan
Célinefull Posted May 4, 2006 at 09:18 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 09:18 AM oh god, don't make me nostalgic Krys!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
tativale Posted May 4, 2006 at 09:41 AM Posted May 4, 2006 at 09:41 AM Im so in chocked right now.......... My friend was robbed yesterday and they stole his car, his celphone, i dont know what more... and they did hit him...... Oh God............! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Clari Posted May 4, 2006 at 02:29 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 02:29 PM The new annoying neighboor is moving in... I can see her from my window. Ugh. WHY?!?!?!?!?! stupid USPS for one reason or another, doesn't leave a slip in my mailbox to pick up a parcel. This is like the 3rd time in less than 2 months <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Stupid mail services... UPS marked six times that the apartment was wrong or missing. HELLO THESE ARE NOT APARTMENTS!! Then they mailed a little post card saying I should go pick it up. The card arrived via US Mail but the UPS driver is too damn lazy to get up and ring the door bell. OO South Florida sounds nice.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes ... until hurricane season! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ew.. yeh. We have a LOT of hurricane threats, but thankfully I've never been in a big hurricane. The last threat we got was last July with Hurricane Emily. I hope I don't get killed for saying this, and I know some day I'll eat my words. But I like hurricane season HERE in South Texas. The weather is so nice when a hurricane is in the gulf. that's actually taken from a 90s song called "Blue" from Eiffel 65 <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ahh I haven't listened to that song in forever!!! *Wonders where that CD is* Im so in chocked right now.......... My friend was robbed yesterday and they stole his car, his celphone, i dont know what more... and they did hit him...... Oh God............!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oh man, sounds terrible http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mazceline Posted May 4, 2006 at 03:03 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 03:03 PM feeling mad http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted May 4, 2006 at 05:42 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 05:42 PM I slightly crashed my car today That other car just seemed to appear from nowhere These days I'd better stay in bed without ever getting up because things like this always seem to happen to me when I'm so stressed that I'm not really myself Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
VanMerlin Posted May 4, 2006 at 05:46 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 05:46 PM feeling mad<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You need a "Damnit Doll."
Celine's Wife Posted May 4, 2006 at 10:55 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 10:55 PM Can't believe she said yes Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinedionsfan Posted May 4, 2006 at 11:07 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 11:07 PM Can't believe she said yes <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And Cathy is still http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 4, 2006 at 11:20 PM Posted May 4, 2006 at 11:20 PM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinedionsfan Posted May 5, 2006 at 12:06 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 12:06 AM and she's http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:33 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:33 AM feeling mad<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You need a "Damnit Doll."<{POST_SNAPBACK}>or a vaudau doll.. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Salla Posted May 5, 2006 at 04:30 PM Posted May 5, 2006 at 04:30 PM It was such a gorgeous day today! Summer is here! FINALLY!
nano Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:36 PM Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:36 PM It was such a gorgeous day today! Summer is here! FINALLY! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/f025.gif "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:40 PM Posted May 5, 2006 at 05:40 PM It was such a gorgeous day today! Summer is here! FINALLY! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/f025.gif<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 05:57 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 05:57 AM cant stop staring at your siggy Salla
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:03 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:03 AM And me at that shiny sword of yours lamourpourceline http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:06 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:06 AM now i cant stop staring at my own avatar
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:55 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:55 AM but I can't http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:51 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:51 AM he can't stop staring at the Swiss flag?? http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:52 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:52 AM staring at that shiny sword from your siggy http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Recommended Posts