.ItOnlyHurtsWhenIBreathe. Posted April 29, 2006 at 09:25 PM Posted April 29, 2006 at 09:25 PM Liz Burns I Miss Her I'm going to Vegas next month and seeing 'Le Femme' Je t'aime Cèline!Alleyse
Celine's Wife Posted April 30, 2006 at 04:46 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 04:46 AM Ya know.. I TRIED being nice, I hate people who come in and literally take up all the washing machines for themselves in the laundry room, so kindly I took their clothes and set them in an empty dryer for thyem, which is WAY nicer than jsut throwing them on the counter.. and yet the *itch still left me a note saying "Next time don't touch my clothes" Pfft, like what next time <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lmao, would you mind if a guy did that I did the same thing and was also on the receiving end once or twice. The first time I'm like...hey, at least the person was nice to put it in the dryer for me. Some just take your clothes out and leave it on top of the dryer I totally forgot about the laundry on a few occassions. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wouldn't mind if someone was nice enough to put it in a dryer for me. But some people just have to complain about EVERYTHING Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted April 30, 2006 at 05:25 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 05:25 AM Ya know.. I TRIED being nice, I hate people who come in and literally take up all the washing machines for themselves in the laundry room, so kindly I took their clothes and set them in an empty dryer for thyem, which is WAY nicer than jsut throwing them on the counter.. and yet the *itch still left me a note saying "Next time don't touch my clothes" Pfft, like what next time <{POST_SNAPBACK}>lmao, would you mind if a guy did that I did the same thing and was also on the receiving end once or twice. The first time I'm like...hey, at least the person was nice to put it in the dryer for me. Some just take your clothes out and leave it on top of the dryer I totally forgot about the laundry on a few occassions. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wouldn't mind if someone was nice enough to put it in a dryer for me. But some people just have to complain about EVERYTHING <{POST_SNAPBACK}> some people are total shunts. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Bellamy Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:21 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:21 AM Finally decided to update my avatar. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:23 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:23 AM you're gonna make everyone drool like that ----->
Celine's Wife Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:27 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:27 AM I skipped drooling and went all the way to the ORGASM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:28 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:28 AM you're gonna make everyone drool like that -----> <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly! Especially Cathy. Don't you love Celine take off cloth in front of you in every post I make. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:30 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 06:30 AM I skipped drooling and went all the way to the ORGASM<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:04 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:04 AM I skipped drooling and went all the way to the ORGASM<{POST_SNAPBACK}> you're gonna make everyone drool like that -----> <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Exactly! Especially Cathy. Don't you love Celine take off cloth in front of you in every post I make. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> aww man. you made me go watch that video again
Celine's Wife Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:22 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:22 AM I totally keep staring! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted April 30, 2006 at 08:23 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 08:23 AM Finally decided to update my avatar. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> oh oh oh oh my god http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted April 30, 2006 at 08:40 AM Posted April 30, 2006 at 08:40 AM I'm so stressed lately Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
angel_christ Posted April 30, 2006 at 02:42 PM Posted April 30, 2006 at 02:42 PM Just met Thailand's most famous singer and singing teacher yesterday. She's so lovely! And she told me that she had once met and worked with Celine in Japan when Celine was 14! Why couldn't it be me??? http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Obst Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:34 PM Posted April 30, 2006 at 07:34 PM emptyness http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
justacliche Posted May 1, 2006 at 01:51 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 01:51 AM I'm kind of sick of uni work right now...I'm feeling so lethargic lately.Why cant people listen? It doesnt even require that much effort.Need to get off the internet thats about it.
Celine's Wife Posted May 1, 2006 at 05:09 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 05:09 AM Tiiiired Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:26 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 06:26 AM too much in my head http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:05 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:05 AM Reminds me that I have to be up early for work Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:15 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:15 AM oh crap..I better start doing that History assessement that I have had for a month and that is due tommorow..... http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:52 AM Posted May 1, 2006 at 07:52 AM I'd certainly rather work than have to do school again Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:01 PM Posted May 1, 2006 at 12:01 PM I'm stressed out and seriously need a break Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Recommended Posts