Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
:rolleyes:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
ooh i love it when you do that
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
and you can put ya eyebrows away,
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:rolleyes:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
i need five minutes
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Fooooor?

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
I should go take a shower and then I'm off to the hairdressers! :D Can't wait to get rid of this sucky hair I have right now!  :msn-tongue:  :lol:

:lmao: how many different hairstyles do you go through a year? :pullhair: :mdr:

 

ummm..no idea..around 6 or 7 maybe. :P I have an appointment every 6 weeks, though. It's like my therapy. lmao

Posted
I should go take a shower and then I'm off to the hairdressers! :D Can't wait to get rid of this sucky hair I have right now!  :msn-tongue:  :lol:

:lmao: how many different hairstyles do you go through a year? :pullhair: :mdr:

 

ummm..no idea..around 6 or 7 maybe. :P I have an appointment every 6 weeks, though. It's like my therapy. lmao

 

wow. i need to try and keep my hair for at least 2 years lol. my mum keeps badgering me to cut it REAL short :glare:

Posted

Aw man I'd love to go get my hair done, it's WAY WAY too long (down to my hips :blink: ). It's starting to look nasty! I think I might get the courage to go get it done after the semester is over! It's so akward when people compliment new hair. :lol:

 

 

What a bad day... ten days ago we were assigned an renaissance inspired piece to be done by TODAY. No big deal, I cna get it done the night before. The medicine kicked in early and I showered half asleep and went to bed, thinking I usually get up at 3 or 4am anyway. Today of all days I slept in until 6am!! (Class starts at 7:45) *GASP* I saw the clock and jumped out of the bed, and ran into the kitchen to start on it. What to do what to do!? I started painting and figured that there was not enough time for it to dry. Ugh! I couldn't think of anything to doooooo. I went to look for some more paper and accidently grabbed the wrong sketch book. I found an old drawing of a naked man from Drawing class... hahaha! I grabbed my pastels and coloured it in quickly and messy (on purpose)... SAVED. I finished at 7:15... got ready and of all days, I had a visitor. -_- UGH. Rushed off to school... and in the middle of class I started to cough NON STOP. Cough drops only made it worse.. how embarassing! I went outside to cough for the next five minutes, luckily the class was over and everyone was turning in stuff by the time I went in. I come home and again UPS is being stupid again ! :ranting: Joe sent me a little surprise again.. * :w00t: * ! NOW I wonder how long it will take for UPS to get it right! Oh well! *tries to be patient* Now I hurt all over from coughing all day long. -_-

 

Whoa long post. SORRY!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Very angry that I don't have the rent check from my roomie yet :evil:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Me + Tired + Bed = :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Ya know.. I TRIED being nice, I hate people who come in and literally take up all the washing machines for themselves in the laundry room, so kindly I took their clothes and set them in an empty dryer for thyem, which is WAY nicer than jsut throwing them on the counter.. and yet the *itch still left me a note saying "Next time don't touch my clothes" Pfft, like what next time :rolleyes:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:yawn: I hate mornings. And I should be studying. :wacko:
Posted
Ya know.. I TRIED being nice, I hate people who come in and literally take up all the washing machines for themselves in the laundry room, so kindly I took their clothes and set them in an empty dryer for thyem, which is WAY nicer than jsut throwing them on the counter.. and yet the *itch still left me a note saying "Next time don't touch my clothes"  Pfft, like what next time  :rolleyes:

lmao, would you mind if a guy did that :mdr: I did the same thing and was also on the receiving end once or twice. The first time I'm like...hey, at least the person was nice to put it in the dryer for me. Some just take your clothes out and leave it on top of the dryer :ermm: I totally forgot about the laundry on a few occassions. :lol:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

:lmao:

 

WALLPAPER!!!

Posted
i thought koolan was female doh
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
what he must be gay then
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:mdr: :lmao: hauahuahuhauhauhuhauhauhahauhuahuh Maz, Maz, :lmao: :mdr:
Posted
Shakira tickets go on sale in 40 minutes!! :spaz: Now there are TWO shows?! There is such a high demand for real celebrities (not crappy tejano ones) here that most acts that come here end up doing 2 shows in the end... !! Monday or Tuesday... hmmm!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
wow Clari. are you gonna get tix? B)
Posted (edited)

YES! The shows are too cheap not to go! :lol: Only 19.50 ($70 and 90 for the floor -- there are only 3 price levels, kind of strange)...but the venue is VERY very small and tight!! Including the floor it only seats about 5000.

 

 

WYCLEF IS GONNA BE THERE TOO! I love Wyclef!! :in_love:

Edited by CelineSmiles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
wow. cheap B) wish i was there :P
Posted

Aw I wish you were here to!

 

The concert is in September... man what a LONG wait.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
*COUUUUGH* I'm still sick. :( I hurtttttt!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Aw I wish you were here to!

 

The concert is in September... man what a LONG wait.

 

WOW :shocking:

Posted (edited)
!@#$%^ :ranting: I was refreshing for more than 15 minutes!! UGHHHHHH! FINALLY when the page went on sale it gave me a 50 second count down because the server was too busy. By the time the new pages loaded ALL the tickets were gone! :ranting: I HATE dialup (and that's because today it was going pretty fast) and I HATE their website, why can't they be normal and use TicketMaster or go back to NewEra Tickets like 2 years ago. Those sites are much faster, cleaner, and more realiable. :ranting: Damn ticket hogs! :ranting: Now I find one single $99 ticket, sorry I'm not THAT big of a fan. -_- Stupid Dodge Arena. :glare: :ranting: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: I missed the pre-sale, and I missed this sale. There will be one more sale for Monday's show at noon. My last chance. :glare: If I can't get a ticket then, I give up. What was consider a cheap seat for Kelly Clarkson is now priced at the highest level. Blah. Maybe I should jsut go back to bed. Edited by CelineSmiles

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
awww Clari :( break-a-leg on the next sale :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...