Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
What a completely crappy day! :down: I'm so glad the day is over soon.
Posted
What a completely crappy day! :down: I'm so glad the day is over soon.

http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/traurig/a020.gif

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

I'm going to bed now.

 

Good night!

< :afro: :alucard: :afro: >
Posted
I hate my mum.....Sometimes I'd really like to kill her  :evil:

 

 

:ermm: You would really miss her if she was not around, thats what mams are for to annoy you, when your older you will thank her for being a pain in the arse :thumbsup2:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
But how much older do I have to get? I know mums exist to annoy their kids but my mum ALWAYS finds a way to drive me up the wall. There's nothing I can do to please her and that sucks :glare:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
when you move out start a family, thats prob when you realise she did all this to make sure you did not go down the wrong path
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Im reading a walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks and I cant stop reading it! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
evenin :yawn:
Posted

hmmm.... i have to draw what life looks like from inside a fishbowl for my art class

maybe if i stick my head in one i'll find out.. :rolleyes:

http://www.eseats.com/images/spotlight/vegas.jpg
Posted
Good night people! I'm off to bed.. ZZZZZ hhehe see ya! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Oh so many interesting things

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
im thinking of drawing again...:P
Posted
im thinking of drawing again...:P

 

 

 

Im thinking its rude to stick ya tongue out

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
:nyah: isnt this better? :giggle:
Posted
i like it
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

:lmao:

 

gotta run now. rainin heavily

Posted

*WATCH VIDEO HERE*

 

LMAO, what kinda wacky stuff does Perkins get herself involved in?! :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
i smell a newbie!
Posted
Gonna have to leave this forum, some one knows me, and will tell all to my family, i thought i would be safe here to finally express my feelings, but i cant now
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

my stomach isn't feeling too good atm :ill: food poisoning :pinch:

 

Gonna have to leave this forum, some one knows me, and will tell all to my family, i thought i would be safe here to finally express my feelings, but i cant now

:down: awwww, don't go dear. what can I do to help?

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Gonna have to leave this forum, some one knows me, and will tell all to my family, i thought i would be safe here to finally express my feelings, but i cant now

:down: awwww, don't go dear. what can I do to help?

 

 

 

Nothing, i dont fanct getting blackmailled by this person, thats all

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Whoa, that sounds serious :(

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
could be, god i never thought id actually know anyone here thats why ive been open and truthful
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted

Just thinking I have French tomorrow makes me feel BLAH. I woke up with and one of my tonsils was hurting. :blink: :confused: It feels like I'm going to swallow it, I havn't had a problem like this since I was 8.

 

I'm still ticked off from yesterday... the most annoying neighboor is going to move in next door, she some how got the idea we live her to help her. :ranting: She is RUDE and asks too many questions! She bangs our wall and rings the door bell like 5 times in a row screaming... duuuude. :wtf: I didn't even take that long... and "WHY DID YOU TAKE SO LONG, WHAT WERE YOU DOING, WERE YOU SLEEPING OR STUDING FOR FINALS"...wtf... how does she even know I go to school. Just ring the door once... Next time she comes by banging on the wall we won't answer. :glare:

 

 

Gonna have to leave this forum, some one knows me, and will tell all to my family, i thought i would be safe here to finally express my feelings, but i cant now

:(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
ORGASM

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Ive talked to her, and she has the wrong person, god i s*** myself, so your stook with me a bit longer im affraid
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
in a hotel...and the connection is freakin slow! :angry: Edited by lamourpourCeline
Posted
Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...