Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
We have a beautiful day here in Finland. Sun is shining.. http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/d015.gif

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
im so glad its sat. and im trying to wake up lol

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
im trying to keep myself awake :P
Posted
We have a beautiful day here in Finland. Sun is shining.. http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/verschiedene/d015.gif

Yep It's the same in Sweden :D

 

Happy eastern everybody!!

< :afro: :alucard: :afro: >
Posted
It felt like Spring today! :D
Posted
It felt like Spring today! :D

:D

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
today i realized that i am too serious and too deep and that sometimes i need to be a bit more superficial and to live my life like others do...still...i find it hard :ermm:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted

No, Raluca. Being serious and deep are great things. Don't strive to be superficial...that's no better than being indifferent. What you must strive to do is teach your "inner judge" what things are worth your time and deep emotional attachment, and what things are merely worth a small laugh and a smile. You just need to learn how to tell the difference between what things deserve such gravity in your heart, and which things don't. What requires perfectionism, and when is it time to tell your perfectionism to take a break? The greatest thing you'll learn in life is how to deal with yourself, to understand yourself, and to be who you are even in the times when your passion feels more like pain than bliss and you turn around and say, "Why do I do this? Why am I like this?" Strive to learn about who you are and be patient with those parts of yourself that are sometimes too big to handle.

 

Don't lose your depth. Don't strive to "be like others". Be exactly who you are, and learn how to accept who you are, because no one else on Earth can be you.

Posted
I need a shower

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
No, Raluca. Being serious and deep are great things. Don't strive to be superficial...that's no better than being indifferent. What you must strive to do is teach your "inner judge" what things are worth your time and deep emotional attachment, and what things are merely worth a small laugh and a smile. You just need to learn how to tell the difference between what things deserve such gravity in your heart, and which things don't. What requires perfectionism, and when is it time to tell your perfectionism to take a break? The greatest thing you'll learn in life is how to deal with yourself, to understand yourself, and to be who you are even in the times when your passion feels more like pain than bliss and you turn around and say, "Why do I do this? Why am I like this?" Strive to learn about who you are and be patient with those parts of yourself that are sometimes too big to handle. 

 

Don't lose your depth. Don't strive to "be like others". Be exactly who you are, and learn how to accept who you are, because no one else on Earth can be you.

 

Yeah, that is something that I have a problem with too, but you have to be your own person, trust me, being a shallow person doesn't work.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
still need to take that shower, keep getting distracted

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Celine was on the Lottery last night live from las vegas and i have to say she looked mighty mighty fine, i had good dreams ill tell you.
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Yeah nad I had good sex with her last night :msn-wink:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Celine was on the Lottery last night live from las vegas and i have to say she looked mighty mighty fine, i had good dreams ill tell you.

I heard about it, too. How long was Celine part on the show? Which channel?

I hope we can get a video of the show.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
was she on the lottery show?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
:giggle:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

:lmao:

 

finally! i can spam again :P

Posted (edited)

I spent the day with my family which is not really my thing :ermm: And just when we were going for a walk at a nearby river it started raining.....This was just typical because things like this ALWAYS happen to me :lmao:

 

And now I'm finally back home and I'm enjoying a good glass of white wine :clap: ^_^

Edited by anja_celine

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I want to go. :cry: Salla, let's go. :w00t:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I want to go. :cry:  Salla, let's go.  :w00t:

 

Let's go then! :w00t:

:hmm:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I'm just... :cry:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Do you need a hug, Mrs. Dion? You got a bunch if you do.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...