Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

tired of everybody and everything....so tired of that stupid school!!! :angry: can't write my novel properly :pinch:

 

i'm so tired of loneliness...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
*sigh*

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Haven't slept in 28 hours :shocking:

But the good news is that I finally finished my paper :wacko:

 

*goes straight to bed now*

 

GOOD NIGHT everybody

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I feel so freaking helpless!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
im sosorry to hear that i hope you feel better soon

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
*Yawn* Busy day tomorrow

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
daaaaaaamn sleepy :yawn:
Posted
PEOPLE SUCK ! :fish:

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
AMEN TO THAT

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Morning. :bye1:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Mmmmm SEX

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
S-S-S-SSEX!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
ALL NIGHT LONG

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
VIVONS POUR DEMAIN!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my weekend back! LOL I dont wanna work!!! lmao

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted

Feeling kinda bad.....Didn't sleep enough.....

Just went to the uni to hand in my paper, then left again. Didn't feel like staying and listening to some stupid professors talk

 

*needs a break*

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted (edited)
i have a meeting in half an hour...so see u guys later..at least i hope so :ermm: Edited by raluca

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
can't write my novel properly :pinch:

 

 

 

You're writing a novel? :w00t:

 

I wish I could read your "First Story" in the other section.

Posted
can't write my novel properly :pinch:

 

 

 

You're writing a novel? :w00t:

 

I wish I could read your "First Story" in the other section.

 

 

yeah...i'm writing a novel...my life as it was, is and i would like it to be...but it never will...maybe i'll translate it for you...but i don't think the beauty of it will be kept...i'll try :ermm:

 

god...me and my best friend...it's like we're strangers :cry:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted (edited)
We are in the middle of a severe thunderstorm warning. It is raining harder than I have ever seen, the sky is completely grey, there is constant thunder and lightning, the winds are pretty strong and I hear that there is golf ball size hail in some areas. If this is a sign of what hurricane season has in store I don't know how I'm gonna make it through. Edited by piglot82
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
WOOT, I found my new roommate today! And he knows a lot of people in the entertainment industry.. cha-ching!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted (edited)

Very cool, oh "Wife of Celine".

 

To piglot...just keep an eye on things and stay safe. Storms that intense always freak me out...though I do like to stand in the middle of rainstorms sans hail. Go figure.

Edited by VanMerlin
Posted
I'm so happy that I wont go to work tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! WOW LOL :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
WOOT, I found my new roommate today!  And he knows a lot of people in the entertainment industry.. cha-ching!

Yay..congrats! :kicking:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
:shocking: I woke up an hour ago which is..... 3.30am. :shocking:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I feel so much better

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Storm has passed...for now. LOL!

 

I'm starting to get excited. My boyfriend and I got tickets for the Miami Heat game 5 playoff game tomorrow. It is my first basketball game EVER! :cheer:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
Katharine Hepburnh was a bad singer :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Storm has passed...for now.  LOL!

 

I'm starting to get excited.  My boyfriend and I got tickets for the Miami Heat game 5 playoff game tomorrow.  It is my first basketball game EVER! :cheer:

Awesome, the Heat is gonna win that game :kicking: I'll keep an eye on you B)

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
I'm bored

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...