jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 AM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 AM On 9/22/2026 at 11:56 PM, CDION02 said: I had an absolutely incredible time! She was really on fire on Saturday, especially considering it was the second show in a row after Friday. I was in Block D, pretty much centered with the stage, and the sound was amazing from where I was sitting. I managed to record the entire concert. I still need to do a little mixing to fine-tune the bass, but honestly, the raw recording already sounds exceptional — and I’m not just saying that! Do you have any idea how I could share the files with you without risking a copyright claim or takedown? you could try via 4shared Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 23, 2026 at 10:10 AM Posted September 23, 2026 at 10:10 AM (edited) She will be appearing outside the hotel again soon 😊 btw: Event Travel have another package available… just listed on their website for tonight and is for one person. Edited September 23, 2026 at 10:13 AM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
Jessy Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:09 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:09 PM Already signs of her heading of to the arena? What time does she usually left with the past shows? Quote
scielle Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:20 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:20 PM Nice piece from NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2026/09/22/world/europe/celine-dion-tour-paris.html ”The national newspaper Le Monde has compared the fever to Beatlemania. […] “Today, I love her because of her resilience — I’m so impressed, the way she has been able to collapse and be reborn,” Mr. Cayer, a tax manager, said. He added, “That was likely the switch — the moment when she went from being tacky for many people to an icon.” […] The government office promoting tourism in the Paris region said it expected Ms. Dion’s 26 concerts to generate up to roughly $920 million in economic benefits for the city. But fans seemed more moved by the fact of Ms. Dion’s presence than by how much money the tour would bring to the city. […] Since Ms. Dion arrived late last month, the crowd has become such a constant and growing fixture that the police are often dispatched to manage the traffic. Ms. Dion has not disappointed the fans, often stopping to speak with them. Videos have spread of her dancing to their regular serenades and singing along with them.” 4 Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:22 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:22 PM celine just left her hotel Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:27 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:27 PM https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdoS4VkAY3Q/?stkn=YjY2cjRxY21wZXho 1 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:40 PM Popular Post Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:40 PM The other night I was having dinner at Au Pied de Cochon in the center of Paris and our server said to us that they have had such an uptick in business thanks to Céline. Granted, it's on the same métro line as the arena, but I love that these businesses are profiting. 11 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:40 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:40 PM She’s in a hyper happy mood. 😊 And she touched a hand… no elbow was used 👀 1 3 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:44 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:44 PM On 9/23/2026 at 8:40 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: She’s in a hyper happy mood. 😊 And she touched a hand… no elbow was used 👀 That lady was so higher up on the balcony that elbow woulda been fun to see 🤣 but yes she looks happy and ready to go! And dressed great today too! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:53 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:53 PM Also— does anyone know a song to sing for Celine besides PQMTE? It truly is her French MHWGO, and I truly love PQMTE, but if it’s starting to irritate me.. I can’t imagine what Celine feels. 🤣 3 Quote
lyn Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:54 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:54 PM On 9/23/2026 at 8:30 AM, Nmj said: Her lucky #5 show!!! Let's gooooooo ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 4 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Dancing_Queen Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:56 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:56 PM (edited) She looks amazing 😍😍 Monday's look has been generating a lot of positive comments as well. Only negative comments I've read were here on the board...😅 Well done Annie, once again! Edited September 23, 2026 at 12:57 PM by Dancing_Queen 2 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:58 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:58 PM On 9/23/2026 at 8:56 AM, Dancing_Queen said: She looks amazing 😍😍 Yesterday's look has been generating a lot of positive comments as well. Only negative comments I've read were here on the board...😅 Well done Annie, once again! She wasn’t seen yesterday. Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:59 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 12:59 PM On 9/23/2026 at 2:58 PM, Nmj said: She wasn’t seen yesterday. You're too quick 😅 was editing it to Monday. 1 Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:03 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:03 PM On 9/23/2026 at 8:30 AM, Nmj said: That air guitar is really seeing a ton of play in Paris! 🤣 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:05 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:05 PM I’d love to hear a rare English song played outside her hotel to see how she reacts to it like TYLAM, Naked for example… 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:12 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:12 PM (edited) On 9/23/2026 at 9:05 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: I’d love to hear a rare English song played outside her hotel to see how she reacts to it like TYLAM, Naked for example… Great idea. But I fear nobody out there is gonna do that. 😂 And if someone plays “Naked” one of two things could happen with Celine, either she asks who’s singing? OR she begins to strip, both equally hilarious and sad at the same time 🤣 Edited September 23, 2026 at 01:12 PM by Nmj 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:17 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:17 PM I’ll ask Stevo he’s going this weekend 🤣 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:20 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:20 PM On 9/23/2026 at 8:53 PM, Nmj said: Also— does anyone know a song to sing for Celine besides PQMTE? It truly is her French MHWGO, and I truly love PQMTE, but if it’s starting to irritate me.. I can’t imagine what Celine feels. 🤣 I was about to say that. Like there are other french songs. Maybe some can sing “En attendant ses pas”. 2 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:21 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:21 PM Why don’t they add “en attendant ses pas” do u think it will work in her current voice and lower key? 1 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:38 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:38 PM On 9/23/2026 at 4:21 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: Why don’t they add “en attendant ses pas” do u think it will work in her current voice and lower key? Of course it would work, but they’ve already given us a great setlist with a song from SSDA that had never been performed before, among others. They’re not gonna give us another one, it’s already more than we could’ve hoped for. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:40 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 01:40 PM On 9/23/2026 at 3:53 PM, Nmj said: Also— does anyone know a song to sing for Celine besides PQMTE? It truly is her French MHWGO, and I truly love PQMTE, but if it’s starting to irritate me.. I can’t imagine what Celine feels. 🤣 But it’s the greatest song in the history of music!!! Seriously, to this day I can’t get enough of it. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:13 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:13 PM (edited) On 9/23/2026 at 9:40 AM, Céline RO said: But it’s the greatest song in the history of music!!! Seriously, to this day I can’t get enough of it. I love PQTME… but singing only this Everytime she walks out of the hotel is putting her in that box… the same box that MHWGO had in her in until recent years… oddly but thankfully it seems that MHWGO is now giving room to other English classic like IACBTMN and with ANDHC and even ILY getting social media trends. Edited September 23, 2026 at 02:16 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Mlaroche2711 Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:22 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:22 PM How boring are the lip syncing tik toks, and we all know she’s singing more live now than she has in 20 years Quote
CourageProject Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:24 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:24 PM Come on, French people!!! If i were there, I would play different Celine songs (both english and french) every day, some hits and some deep cuts! Aren't you tired of belting PQTME? 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:25 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 02:25 PM On 9/23/2026 at 7:52 PM, Mlaroche2711 said: How boring are the lip syncing tik toks, and we all know she’s singing more live now than she has in 20 years haters gonna hate, rotis gonna rotate...whatchu gonna do? Quote
lyn Posted September 23, 2026 at 03:14 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 03:14 PM On 9/23/2026 at 10:24 AM, CourageProject said: Come on, French people!!! If i were there, I would play different Celine songs (both english and french) every day, some hits and some deep cuts! Aren't you tired of belting PQTME? I was outside her hotel where they were playing D'amour d'amitie, Lolita, out of someone's car... she did Not come out for that lol. 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Celinemaniac Posted September 23, 2026 at 03:24 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 03:24 PM On 9/23/2026 at 5:24 PM, CourageProject said: Come on, French people!!! If i were there, I would play different Celine songs (both english and french) every day, some hits and some deep cuts! Aren't you tired of belting PQTME? That's exactly what I was saying the other day, right when the "nights outside the hotel" started. I mean, it's impossible to be a true fan and only play the basic hits, as if you don't know her discography inside out, or as if you aren't dying to share more obscure tracks with fellow fans and Céline herself. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Thomas Posted September 23, 2026 at 04:02 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 04:02 PM On 9/23/2026 at 1:40 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: She’s in a hyper happy mood. 😊 And she touched a hand… no elbow was used 👀 Would have laughed if someone came running over with some wet wipes or hand sanitiser. 😆 Also love this outfit, very simple and classy. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.