Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 12:02 PM, Thomas said:

Would have laughed if someone came running over with some wet wipes or hand sanitiser. 😆

Also love this outfit, very simple and classy.

Dee has some in the car. 🤣  Right next to her paperclips she uses for Celine’s bun 📎 

  • Haha 1
Posted

Will there be a chance for a livestream of today‘s „soul balm“?

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 4:24 PM, Celinemaniac said:

That's exactly what I was saying the other day, right when the "nights outside the hotel" started. I mean, it's impossible to be a true fan and only play the basic hits, as if you don't know her discography inside out, or as if you aren't dying to share more obscure tracks with fellow fans and Céline herself.

Then again, someone attempted to sing 'Contre Nature' and Celine could not remember the lyrics.  😅

  • Haha 4
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 12:54 PM, LukeD said:

Then again, someone attempted to sing 'Contre Nature' and Celine could not remember the lyrics.  😅

If she forgets the lyrics to PQMTE then there will be no saving her… she’s only had it sung to her for a month straight now 🤣 

  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)

IMG_7363.thumb.jpeg.4490f281574162fc3f4c47b08cc60a74.jpeg
IMG_7364.thumb.jpeg.59f25302ca6fe21947ddc91d18a61cf2.jpeg

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 9:24 AM, CourageProject said:

Come on, French people!!! If i were there, I would play different Celine songs (both english and french) every day, some hits and some deep cuts! Aren't you tired of belting PQTME? 

I'd love to hear "L'amour existe encore"

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 2:53 PM, Nmj said:

Also— does anyone know a song to sing for Celine besides PQMTE?
 

 It truly is her French MHWGO, and I truly love PQMTE, but if it’s starting to irritate me.. I can’t imagine what Celine feels. 🤣 

 

Oh thank you! That's what I said when waiting there. You saw her reaction to BPM, I say let's play some rare old stuff. 

Cherche Encore, Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas, Water From The Moon. Would be fun seeing her reaction to that.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Will off to Paris with Eurostar tmr, wish me luck!! 🤩 (Praying hard for all connections to be on time...UK train system, DON'T YOU DARE FAIL ME NOW🫡)

  • Like 5
Posted

So far, on key on On ne change pas! :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Sounding amazing on BYLM! Best so far!

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted

WHAT TIME ITS START?, ANOTHER SHOW AFTER TIME?? YOU THINK THATS ALL START EVERY DAY ABOUT 8.30 P.M.?

 

  • Like 1
Posted

I think she might’ve sung the last line of BYLM live tonight.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Delightful, perfect version of EUS too!

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted

So far clearly the best night vocally, she stepped it up a level. 

  • Like 6
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I am still hearing gasp from audience during the interlude. She really looks great in that video with long hair 

Posted

She’s knocking MHWGO out of the park! Love how she’s playing with it again! 🥰

  • Like 3

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted (edited)

We’ve come to the point where for at least me, I’d rather hear LCMM than MHWGO… there’s just no spark in that anymore and Celine seems bored singing it. Understandable since she’s sung it 7 billion times but after 6 years I thought she’d be a little more engaged in it lol. 

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I'm late to the party... do we have any changes?

Edited by MaiconSC
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 3:14 PM, remykyes said:

She’s knocking MHWGO out of the park! Love how she’s playing with it again! 🥰

loved it also

Posted

What did barnev say to Celine. Looks like Barnev chants Celine’s name lol

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 10:14 PM, remykyes said:

She’s knocking MHWGO out of the park! Love how she’s playing with it again! 🥰

Yet at the same time she brought back the softness in the right parts of this song. It’s truly beautiful.

  • Like 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted

You could tell she was in a playful mood when she left the hotel, the vibe is great tonight!

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   8 members

    • jpatdeleon09
    • Arckangel
    • GoldenLeaf
    • daccord_12
    • wobar86
    • Danystar
    • DoronTam
    • MartaCelineFan
×
×
  • Create New...