MaiconSC Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:55 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:55 PM so glad this dress is the official.... the other was strange 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:55 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:55 PM The new intro of SSDA sounds more like the intro of 'Miracle'! 💀😅🤣 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:56 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:56 PM I'm gonna cry with SSD... it's so perfect 😭 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:56 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:56 PM (edited) On 9/23/2026 at 3:53 PM, mirage said: Yeah i would love for them to come back here an review her voice again. Wonder if they still think everything is lost. Considering you basically have to watch a choppy livestream to realize this as her team removes all videos from being posted I doubt it. Such a shame. Today's the first stream I've been able to catch since the premiere. Edited September 23, 2026 at 07:57 PM by Tyler1991 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:59 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 07:59 PM I hope there are some vids tonite before they get taken down. I’m so glad to hear that she’s managing to surpass last week’s amazing performances! Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:00 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:00 PM On 9/23/2026 at 3:20 PM, Céline RO said: Amazing BATB climax! Best one so far (again) haha And, to be fair, it will probably stay the best - it was literally perfect, cannot get better than this. Is IACBTM sounding any better? Quote
Thomas Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM https://www.tiktok.com/@massamba.ngm/live 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM oh nooo the steam ended Quote
Céline RO Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:02 PM On 9/23/2026 at 11:00 PM, karatedude317 said: Is IACBTM sounding any better? Unless she sings it live… or uses a different track, it won’t. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
rachel9767 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:03 PM back on!! 🤩 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:03 PM On 9/23/2026 at 4:00 PM, karatedude317 said: Is IACBTM sounding any better? Considering its playback it can’t. 1 1 1 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:05 PM Am I the only one that doesn't hate the new IACBTMN track? I actually really like it. 3 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:06 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:06 PM Wow Courage is so GOOD!! The best ever 😭 5 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:07 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:07 PM On 9/23/2026 at 5:05 PM, Tyler1991 said: Am I the only one that doesn't hate the new IACBTMN track? I actually really like it. they choose imperfect vocals for the playbacks... and I think this is clever... if she isn't in a good day, the difference won't be that obvious Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:09 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:09 PM On 9/23/2026 at 4:05 PM, Tyler1991 said: Am I the only one that doesn't hate the new IACBTMN track? I actually really like it. Ah I didn’t realize it was all lipped. You’d think it would sound better in that case but it actually sounds worse than some of the other songs. I do miss how she used to end it during the CWT with the high note “it’s alllll coming baaaaaaaack to me nowwwwwwwwww” 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:10 PM On 9/23/2026 at 4:05 PM, Tyler1991 said: Am I the only one that doesn't hate the new IACBTMN track? I actually really like it. It’s not that it’s terrible considering… It’s just that her live vocals are much better. If you’re going to do a playback version, it might as well be the cream of the crop. 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:10 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:10 PM That Courage performance sounds amazing tonight. So smooth her voice tonight 2 Quote
Shaun Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:11 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:11 PM (edited) I swear every time I hear this LCMM intro I’m convinced it’s going to be Call The Man Edited September 23, 2026 at 08:12 PM by Shaun 1 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:12 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:12 PM Here we go.. FAIIIIIITH TRRuuUUST LOVE CAAAAAAN 2 2 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:13 PM omg LCMM sounds so 2010 WTH?!! 😭❤️ 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:14 PM On 9/23/2026 at 9:11 PM, Shaun said: I swear every time I hear this LCMM intro I’m convinced it’s going to be Call The Man This reminds me of another song of hers called 'Wishful Thinking' ... 😌 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:14 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:14 PM Her voice is really smooth tonight like no vocal break much 2 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:16 PM Popular Post Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:16 PM (edited) To be honest, the song I'm mostly looking forward to is 'Je Chanterai'. The absolute highlight of this tour, IMO. 🥰 Edited September 23, 2026 at 08:16 PM by LukeD 10 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:16 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:16 PM I think she can do Dansons with this voice tonight Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:17 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:17 PM On 9/24/2026 at 4:16 AM, LukeD said: To be honest, the song I'm looking forward to the most is 'Je Chanterai'. The absolute highlight of this tour, IMO. Me too!! Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:18 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:18 PM are you kidding me??? this is insane how good she is!!!! 3 2 Quote
Thomas Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:18 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:18 PM On 9/23/2026 at 9:11 PM, Shaun said: I swear every time I hear this LCMM intro I’m convinced it’s going to be Call The Man One day it will be and we'll have all gone to make coffee. It's like the girl that cried wolf. 3 2 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 PM listening to the stream while driving around audio only damn it’s the best she has sounded so far on this tour 1 Quote
Shaun Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:21 PM On 9/23/2026 at 9:18 PM, Thomas said: One day it will be and we'll have all gone to make coffee. It's like the girl that cried wolf. You gotta you gotta you gotta have a little faith! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:22 PM Posted September 23, 2026 at 08:22 PM I like the soft parts of IACBTMN but when it’s full voice belt. The pre recorded of that part is bad 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.