Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 11:16 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I think she can do Dansons with this voice tonight

Why? Her voice is really good at hitting high notes tonight, one of her main issues with “Dansons” is how low it is, as well as the rhythm.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

The ending of IACBTMN she’s now doing a little run

  • Like 2
Posted

Can't wait for Friday 😭 Can't believe it's comingggg

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2026 at 4:23 AM, Céline RO said:

Why? Her voice is really good at hitting high notes tonight, one of her main issues with “Dansons” is how low it is, as well as the rhythm.

Her voice is kinda strong tonight like she can do highs and lows that’s why i feel like she can do it with Dansons. Her voice is smooth tonight.

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

OMG! Je chanterai sounded amazing! This girl is on fire! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 4:22 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I like the soft parts of IACBTMN but when it’s full voice belt. The pre recorded of that part is bad

Yes I’m with you on this. I hope she will try it live once or re-record it. That song went from one of my favorite performances in shows to one of my least favorites. 😞 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 4:24 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

The ending of IACBTMN she’s now doing a little run

Damn I hope I can see this! Is the ending live tonite?

Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 4:30 AM, karatedude317 said:

Damn I hope I can see this! Is the ending live tonite?

The ending is always live after the big belt but now she’s doing a little run before the “and if we”. 

Posted

THE BEST JE CHANTERAI EVER 😭

it was so good she didn't wanted to stop singing it 😭

God I'm so glad for her 😭

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 4:33 AM, LeChauffeur100 said:

She sang La diva?

No haha it’s still the maria callas song

Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 4:33 AM, MaiconSC said:

opera was DIVINE !!!

tonight is THE BEST DATE

True! 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I really like the cute violinist. I don’t know if it’s because of his hair or his posture or his sexiness or his talent or his looks. Everything! LOL

i hope in her future concerts. He will still be part of her band like permanent. 

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 10:37 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I really like the cute violinist. I don’t know if it’s because of his hair or his posture or his sexiness or his talent or his looks. Everything! LOL

i hope in her future concerts. He will still be part of her band like permanent. 

He is just the luckiest dude alive. Wish i could give celine flowers every day 😂

So you take him and i take her. We have a deal ?😅😅😂😂😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Posted

best ending not EVER for ABM... she even added vibrato... and attack with power... QUEEN SUPREME

  • Like 6
Posted

Even the end note in ABM was good tonight!

  • Like 4
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I've arrived very late to streams today. Ima try to record it after it's over.

Posted

For what is worth, the Spotify monthly listeners are up to 20m and IG followers up to 11.8m! 🥳

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 10:37 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I really like the cute violinist. I don’t know if it’s because of his hair or his posture or his sexiness or his talent or his looks. Everything! LOL

i hope in her future concerts. He will still be part of her band like permanent. 

I thought he was a trans man when I saw the premier.

  • Haha 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

please God.... make that someone have recorded the show with good video and audio tonight... and post it anywhere... THE BEST VOCALS SHE HAD THIS YEAR

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 4:53 PM, MaiconSC said:

please God.... make that someone have recorded the show with good video and audio tonight... and post it anywhere... THE BEST VOCALS SHE HAD THIS YEAR

I hope there are lots of videos posted soon!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   9 members

    • celine_1983
    • lyn
    • Lysvar
    • Critiaslux
    • phillippeoreilly
    • Mlaroche2711
    • biscuit2
    • juls75
    • wenneke
×
×
  • Create New...