Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

If anyone finds a video of Ziggy from tonight please reply with the link… it’s been my favourite throughout this residency and the live stream cut out for the whole of the song tonight 😭😭😭

  • Like 2
Posted

I think courage was super strong tonight if anyone finds a video post it. 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 4:50 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

I thought he was a trans man when I saw the premier.

Really? lol me I was kinda shocked to see a young member be part of the her band. And his looks… the hair.. the posture. The way he plays. I love it. 

  • Like 1
Posted

BTW, The remix of Bonjour, Pardon, Merci will be released Sept 25

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 10:59 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Really? lol me I was kinda shocked to see a young member be part of the her band. And his looks… the hair.. the posture. The way he plays. I love it. 

Between him and rocker Père Noël - really diversifying the équipe 

  • Haha 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 10:34 PM, LukeD said:

And to think there were fans criticizing Celine for whispering too much, bet they're eating their words right now. She's sounding really belty! 

I love her whispering voice, will never be afraid to admit it.

  • Like 4

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

Rihanna attended tonight  another night of Céline Dion. She truly is a stan 🤣 2 out 5 shows! 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Posted (edited)

Great that Rihanna witnessed her strong vocals tonight! BTW, so she bought 2 tickets. Is she part of the lottery?

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 11:08 PM, Nmj said:

Rihanna attended tonight  another night of Céline Dion. She truly is a stan 🤣 2 out 5 shows! 

 

She can see how it’s done 🤣🤣🤣

Posted

She’s just been singing Destin with a young girl outside her hotel 😭🥹 The most wholesome interaction I’ve seen so far 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted

I have part of it recorded from a TikTok live of her singing with the little girl just the end part it was so adorable 

Posted

Any changes to the setlist were made?

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

Omg yes! That final note of ABM still keeps getting better and better 😍

Btw: am I the only one who still cries during TPOL? I don’t know what it is, but it’s displayed beautifully! Even though it’s pre recorded, it might be the most beautiful rendition in 33 years of this song in my opinion!

  • Like 4

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 5:18 PM, sarit_celine said:

Any changes to the setlist were made?

No. Just the cut of Dansons and the final encore from a few shows ago. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 11:06 PM, MaiconSC said:

her team is working.... a recap of the week.... one whole week later...

Owh wow, but week 1... can we expect a week 2 and 3 and 4? Or do I ask for too much now?

Must say the arena posts a lot of videos as well, hope they change wardrobe soon keeping the videos and pictures fresh.

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 5:32 PM, karatedude317 said:

Unavailable!! 😠 that was fast :(

It's still up. Try refreshing.

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 11:42 PM, brendanm999 said:

It's still up. Try refreshing.

if you need it, i just finished the download, pn please

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 11:34 PM, mirage said:

Owh wow, but week 1... can we expect a week 2 and 3 and 4? Or do I ask for too much now?

Must say the arena posts a lot of videos as well, hope they change wardrobe soon keeping the videos and pictures fresh.

with an upload link fot fan videos - lol
image.png.059698c63b2c70434d104e99e7ba6c23.png

Posted

brandi carlile went on the most adorable rant about celine in concert

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • aleMe
    • Marc29
    • Celine Fan 77
    • Shocker
    • M@gdalena37
    • ivo
×
×
  • Create New...