Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 7:03 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

I guess this is because of celine’s comeback

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSqo6gc3y/

I’m sure I’ve seen this before. 

Kev x

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 11:56 AM, CDION02 said:

I had an absolutely incredible time! She was really on fire on Saturday, especially considering it was the second show in a row after Friday.

I was in Block D, pretty much centered with the stage, and the sound was amazing from where I was sitting. I managed to record the entire concert. I still need to do a little mixing to fine-tune the bass, but honestly, the raw recording already sounds exceptional — and I’m not just saying that!

Do you have any idea how I could share the files with you without risking a copyright claim or takedown?

IMG_4184.jpeg

 You can save it to google drive. At least when it becomes available that's where I will be saving it along with the other audios I have.
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted

thought i had another one but that is the only one

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 2:25 PM, Celinemaniac said:

 

JACQUEMUS:

«First met her almost ten years ago, and we danced... but I never once dared to introduce myself. I just wanted to live the moment as fully as I could.»

 

► https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddg-2wQiH0v/

 

 

MORE footage from that night at the club...

 

 

Huh? 🤐

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 3:26 PM, sarit_celine said:

Huh? 🤐

Everyone has been drunk or high… they just aren’t Celine Dion and have it filmed 🤣 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 10:29 PM, Nmj said:

Everyone has been drunk or high… they just aren’t Celine Dion and have it filmed 🤣 

 

The thing is when she is not drunk her behaving is not that far from what we see on that video😆

  • Haha 4

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

They posted on one reel that they are about to put out a remix of BPM but still not getting it live on stage? That's pity.

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 1:25 PM, Celinemaniac said:

 

JACQUEMUS:

«First met her almost ten years ago, and we danced... but I never once dared to introduce myself. I just wanted to live the moment as fully as I could.»

 

► https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddg-2wQiH0v/

 

 

MORE footage from that night at the club...

 

 

I absolutely love this video! I love how she does her own thing -no holding back.

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 10:47 PM, LouisePetersen said:

I absolutely love this video! I love how she does her own thing -no holding back.

She seems the most fun person to hang out with.

  • Like 1

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 1:25 PM, Celinemaniac said:

 

JACQUEMUS:

«First met her almost ten years ago, and we danced... but I never once dared to introduce myself. I just wanted to live the moment as fully as I could.»

 

► https://www.instagram.com/p/Ddg-2wQiH0v/

 

 

MORE footage from that night at the club...

 

 

I think it’s absolutely HILARIOUS! 😂 Céline on a gorilla having the best time of her life. I’d do the same 😂

  • Like 1

🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17,  Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017

The best is yet to come, encore un soir…

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 9:59 PM, Nmj said:

New or old vocals?

Old vocals. It’s from an interview she did after the CWT announcement event in Los Angeles on April 3rd 2019.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 4:21 PM, Céline RO said:

Old vocals. It’s from an interview she did after the CWT announcement event in Los Angeles on April 3rd 2019.

Was going so.. not very impressive vocals. I feel like today she’d spice it up more.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 6:18 PM, Thomas said:

I mean she wore a bun practically everywhere she went during the TC tour, it travelled the entire world with her. And that was 18 years ago, long before she was receiving any SPS treatments. Just this time around she wears it for the show. I guess she is just a bun kinda girl!

image.png.5866277c44d9ea5eab34ac2c6fadf8aa.png

It's a pic from Kraków, right? 😁

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 7:55 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Not yet…but hopefully soon 😉

She keeps asking fans to leave things to sign with security at the hotel but i haven’t actually seen them collect anything… a part of me is happy that Céline is careful and she already gives a LOT of herself to us! The other part of me really wants an autograph 🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️

post-8818-0-77646900-1509393258_thumb.jpeg

Fly Beyond Imagining...

Posted

image.png.3a85d0671fe28e9339583e818471b169.png

And I will always take a bun over a hideous wig

  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 12:02 PM, AdrienneM said:

“Carefully hide what little dignity she has left” what a load of garbage. Her hair has been thin for YEARS because of all the bleach and processing, but she ain’t wearing a bun cause her treatments have made her bald. 

Hair often thins with menopause too so that might be factoring in. 

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 12:27 AM, anewdayhascome said:

image.png.3a85d0671fe28e9339583e818471b169.png

And I will always take a bun over a hideous wig

I go with a bun for the last 10 years, honestly it's the most conformable thing in the world, never can get messy.

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

here we are, funny title

im not quite sure f its really only the one from the 12th - multiple cameras but for my ears good quality

avec dansons in the middle and des milliers de baisers


🙂

  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)
On 9/23/2026 at 1:51 AM, kathyr1 said:

Is it the full show?

Yes, 2:26h

Edited by Shocker
Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 11:56 AM, CDION02 said:

I had an absolutely incredible time! She was really on fire on Saturday, especially considering it was the second show in a row after Friday.

I was in Block D, pretty much centered with the stage, and the sound was amazing from where I was sitting. I managed to record the entire concert. I still need to do a little mixing to fine-tune the bass, but honestly, the raw recording already sounds exceptional — and I’m not just saying that!

Do you have any idea how I could share the files with you without risking a copyright claim or takedown?

IMG_4184.jpeg

I have space on a site that I do not believe will look at copyright if you want to contact me.

  • Like 1

'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.'

Celine Dion My Story, My Dream

Posted

Jacques Veneruso attended the concert

  • Like 2
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

I think some people should stop watching sci-fi movies like "The Substance" lol Some really thinks the one that came back and who is doing the Paris shows is a clone of Celine Dion 🤣

 

 

Posted
On 9/23/2026 at 4:03 AM, anewdayhascome said:

Jacques Veneruso attended the concert

Yes, on 18th. He was in row 9 behind me.

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 5:56 PM, CDION02 said:

I had an absolutely incredible time! She was really on fire on Saturday, especially considering it was the second show in a row after Friday.

I was in Block D, pretty much centered with the stage, and the sound was amazing from where I was sitting. I managed to record the entire concert. I still need to do a little mixing to fine-tune the bass, but honestly, the raw recording already sounds exceptional — and I’m not just saying that!

Do you have any idea how I could share the files with you without risking a copyright claim or takedown?

IMG_4184.jpeg

Hello, 

Maybe Google Drive ? Or DropBox ?

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   18 members

    • CelineDionFan325
    • MaiconSC
    • aleMe
    • aniaa19
    • juls75
    • Nmj
    • No1IrishFan
    • LukeD
    • anewdayhascome
    • Coffeegirl
    • kathyr1
    • Lysvar
    • Jeanette
    • Mlaroche2711
    • Reeceraul0045
    • ordinary fan
    • duri
    • manu23
×
×
  • Create New...