MaxRayÎles Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:01 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:01 AM Some pro shots here. Lovely 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:16 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:16 AM L'Oreal Paris has posted Celine's show on their story and also a reel with I'm Alive tag https://www.instagram.com/stories/lorealparis/3984792125606828233/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DdL78khIYIZ/ "CÉLINE DION PARIS 2026 - L’Oréal Paris is proud to be the Official Beauty Partner of this iconic moment. From backstage prep to the ultimate spotlight, ELNETT HAIRSPRAY holds it all in place." 1 Quote
CelEnni Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:28 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:28 AM I still can't believe what happened, even though I was just watching a youtube livestream! It was epic, beautiful and unexpected. Can we just take a moment (once again) for the fact that this concert actually happened. Céline said she would come back on stage and she did – in a way that I personally did not dare to believe two years ago. I loved some great surprises in the setlist. When I heard the first chords of The Chase I just exclaimed out loud "What, it's Chase!!" Not to even mention the opera cover, that was truly magical. I'm fine if they make rearrangements or change some songs. And I agree with some of the critical points being said here. But to be honest, those were not major issues that I would care that much. At this point, I am just amazed at the show and Céline. Even if the show were exactly the same in May, I would be happy. But more surprises are welcome too!💗 3 Quote 💫 19.5.2027 💫
Tom_London_Fan Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:31 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:31 AM Vast majority live vocals. Looks stunning. High mix voice and head voice all still in tact, she still has great agility up there. I wish they’d have given her a little more help with the live vocal mix, more reverb and some delay would have helped her sound go further. I think the energy was different because she was so overwhelmed with the love. I can guarantee as the shows progress, she will settle into the production more and her voice is going to get even better. I am sooo proud her. 13 days to go. Also remember, phone recordings NEVER do a singer justice. 4 Quote
manu23 Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:34 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:34 AM I’m trying not to see spoilers (impossible because every time I go on social media I see something new) but she looked AMAZING. I can’t comment on her voice as I haven’t watched any videos. She could have chosen to do full prerecorded tracks to sound perfect as many other artists do, instead she decided to be honest (mostly with herself) and to prove was she is capable of now. Might not be as powerful and perfect as before but she is showing other qualities not very common in the music industry today: honesty, emotion, vulnerability.. and that will touch people more than a perfect belt. And I’m sure she’ll improve over time. So looking forward to Friday! 4 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:36 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 07:36 AM On 9/13/2026 at 4:17 AM, CourageProject said: was the crowd really as dead as it seemed in the videos? It seems that the excitement died with the continous rage outside the hotel lol Honestly, it was a little more dead than expected, especially as the show went on. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
beeb Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:06 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:06 AM On 9/13/2026 at 4:01 AM, autumnskies00 said: Such an incredible night so sorry to go off topic a bit with something a bit more administrative haha. Did anyone that went tonight use a stubhub purchased ticket? I have one for October and I’m so anxious about it! It has been transferred in my fan wallet and has my name on it but it feels too good to be true. I used a Stubhub ticket last night, and it worked, so I hope it does for you, too! I was quite worried. I didn’t get my original ticket, but Stubhub sent a message notifying me of the problem, and I was able to select a different option. I then I got the ticket through the ticket master wallet app, and it had my name on it, so I hope this means you’re in good shape since you have a ticket with your name on it. Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the show!! Quote
mirage Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:21 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:21 AM I don't like the Annie outfits in her 'free time' But she nailed her stage outfits! It was perfect! You all say you wanted a bit of color, but it wouldn't fit in the show. I think this was the first time (since AND) the whole show was well designed and put together. I don't think very colorful clothes would have fit the 'concept' They need to smooth out some transitions, especially the one before ABM. I hope they won't cut songs though. On some parts the audience really was a snoozefest though. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:22 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:22 AM Maybe for the first time, this is a show not focused on pleasing the general audience. This is a show made to also please the true fans who have been there for the journey, and to please Céline herself - allowing herself things she always wished to do but never did. Like Céline always says, you can’t please everyone, but this show does as good a job as any show could. 6 Quote The best is yet to come...
Popular Post Shaun Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:41 AM Popular Post Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:41 AM One thing I am super grateful for is all the updates from her official social media about the show. I can barely keep up with all their updates to be honest. What a great team. I love them so much. 9 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post CourageProject Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:46 AM Popular Post Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:46 AM On 9/13/2026 at 2:11 PM, Shaun said: One thing I am super grateful for is all the updates from her official social media about the show. I can barely keep up with all their updates to be honest. What a great team. I love them so much. lol this team sucks better than my boyfriend 1 7 1 1 Quote
ewan123 Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:55 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 08:55 AM If we take into consideration all the expectations we had, all the concerns and even a slight fear we had (is she going to make it? How is she going to deliver? ), I think this show was magical! She chose to stand bravely and have a new approach to her songs, she mixed her vast catalogue - classics, deep cuts, songs she had not sung in years, covers -, had a very well thought out concept with so many meanings -the stiff person syndrome that can be twisted or even bended(rocks that turned around)/ the ancient Greek muse (pillars and costumes) / the icon (that does not need that much color). As for the running order, I thought it had great dramaturgy: first part the songs that describe her life now and her relationship with us, then the party with a heavy country/folk taste (ne bouge pas, the chase), then the VOICE and the interpretations, then the spiritual (choir), the surprise (opera) and finally the big finale. She really worked so hard with her team. Her best show anesthetically and musically. I am so proud she did all that, while she could just do a simple show (2017) and sing the standards and still have us all screaming our lungs out. The next shows -when the show will get smoother and she will lose the totally expected nerves she had yesterday - are going to be even more magical. I am sure. She loved us back to life last night, as we did for her too. 6 Quote
Steeeepphh Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:06 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:06 AM For those who booked through Events Travel: are the tickets and hotel reservation in each guest’s name, and do you need to show ID/passports? Sadly, my friend has had a death in the family and can no longer come with me. Does anyone know if I can bring someone else in her place? Quote
Kong Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:24 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:24 AM Celine looks and sounds beautiful! Love the conceptual stage design. Some of my favourite moments: 1) On Ne Change Pas — A magical, touching opening 2) The Power of Love — I was in tears with this full version 3) English medley — Great arrangements and lighting 4) IACBTMN/Je Chanterai — Amazing choir 5) Opera song 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:27 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:27 AM On 9/13/2026 at 11:06 AM, Steeeepphh said: For those who booked through Events Travel: are the tickets and hotel reservation in each guest’s name, and do you need to show ID/passports? Sadly, my friend has had a death in the family and can no longer come with me. Does anyone know if I can bring someone else in her place? You show your ID et your hotel and you show your event travel receipt at the tent outside for the goody bag Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:28 AM Popular Post Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:28 AM I feel like last night was a dream. I'm still on cloud nine after the show. It was truly a beautiful show. Céline is back and we are so damn lucky 10 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
celine2199 Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:29 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:29 AM I guessed she would do a classical piece, and there she did it. A soprano at her late 50s,it's not only wise but also natural to use more mixed voice and head voice. She's the best belter ever ,that's her brand, but it's time to let it go gradually when she's nearly 60. I think this new show suits her well at this stage of her career. 1 Quote
woodstock Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:33 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:33 AM (edited) I bought my ticket only 24h before the opening night, I was lucky to find one... 30 years almost right down to the day after my first time seeing Céline live on stage...and I loved every second of the show. That was a magical moment full of surprises, and most of all full of emotion ! Edited September 13, 2026 at 09:33 AM by woodstock 4 Quote
Ajax Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:33 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:33 AM The opera was fully her voice or mixed with Callas ? Quote
Steeeepphh Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:38 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:38 AM On 9/13/2026 at 11:27 AM, Alex_Incognito said: You show your ID et your hotel and you show your event travel receipt at the tent outside for the goody bag Thanks! But do they check the name of the second guest as well? My booking is in my name, but I’d like to bring someone else instead of my friend. Quote
Remon Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:38 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:38 AM The social media intern woke up early: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdOOLC7Rdqh Some sweet behind the scenes foootage of her getting on stage. 4 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:40 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:40 AM On 9/13/2026 at 11:38 AM, Steeeepphh said: Thanks! But do they check the name of the second guest as well? My booking is in my name, but I’d like to bring someone else instead of my friend. They did not. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LukeD Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:47 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:47 AM (edited) Almost every comment I read on IG is really positive! Some video uploads of the premiere have already amassed 200k to 600k likes! 🥳 Edited September 13, 2026 at 09:48 AM by LukeD 4 Quote
anewdionhascome Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:54 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 09:54 AM "Celine Dion Paris 2026-2027" — Concert Reviews: The Guardian — ★★★★☆ The Mirror — ★★★★★ The Telegraph — ★★★★☆ 1 2 Quote
Alice Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM On 9/13/2026 at 11:06 AM, Steeeepphh said: For those who booked through Events Travel: are the tickets and hotel reservation in each guest’s name, and do you need to show ID/passports? Sadly, my friend has had a death in the family and can no longer come with me. Does anyone know if I can bring someone else in her place? I'd simply contact Event Travel, they're super helpful. 1 Quote
rathnakumar Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM On 9/13/2026 at 1:52 AM, MaiconSC said: her best performance of Courage EVER 😭 I'm tearing up just reading this 🥹❤️ What ab angel she is. 1 Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
ParisFollies Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:06 AM On 9/13/2026 at 11:33 AM, Ajax said: The opera was fully her voice or mixed with Callas ? Her voice. You would hear other qualities with a trained classical singer. Quote 🇳🇱Amsterdam: 2-6-08, Arnhem: 23-6-17 🇧🇪 Antwerp: 21&22-11-13 + 20&21-6-2016, 🇬🇧 London: 20&21-6-17 + 5-7-2019, Birmingham: 3-8-17 🇫🇷 Lille: 2-7-17, Paris: 9-7-17, 12&19-9-26, 17-10-26, 8&15&29-5-27 🇩🇪 Berlin: 23&24-7-2017 The best is yet to come, encore un soir…
MaxRayÎles Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:13 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:13 AM https://youtu.be/UZF0kXWaftI?is=1s2qWizYp8QWPpIx 1 Quote
kathyr1 Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:26 AM Posted September 13, 2026 at 10:26 AM i have loved what i saw from the videos i saw, i hope she does some shows in the us. but i know if she does the tickets will be expensive. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.