Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I’d much rather this more mature live voice  than lipping to old pre recorded tracks from years ago which sound ridiculous. Tonight she was perfect. So beautiful. The voice stronger and stronger each song. I’m so proud of her. 🥰🥰🥰

  • Like 6
Posted

Rene is smiling down. She’s approaching 60. And that would be a challenge for anyone. Never mind with a debilitating illness. What a bloody woman xx  

  • Like 7
Posted

I would appreciate more power and energy. This was too classy for my personal taste. These string instruments are beautiful, but not for most of the show. More drums, guitars, background music like during the 2017 and 2019 tours would be cool. There are no transitions between the songs, and I don’t like it. 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 12:25 AM, Alex_Incognito said:

Good. You've said how you felt. Now move on and don't come back to this topic. 

No need to be rude to me. I just expressed my opinion and you don’t have to like it.

  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

What a joy knowing that Celine does and will make the big headlines all around the world, recently they have been talking about her over here, so positivly. She writes her own history, she is so bold and brave. As I see it, each time, and for as much as we might have her on stages, will go more and more classier a la Edith Piaf style, after all, she is the last diva.

 

  • Like 3

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

This show looked very well done… I wish the English set list included ANDHC instead of the dreaded BATB that’s my only complaint. Was surprised that she didn’t do the rumored new JJG Song or BPM. 

  • Like 2
Posted

The part on the first song where she nearly looses it emotionally is just so gorgeous. She’s just incredible !!!!!!!!!! The tears rolled 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 3:23 PM, Ajax said:

It’s time to accept it and move on. Her voice is fragile and a little off-key. It’s over.

Why are you still here? Lmao

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 7:44 PM, Nmj said:

This show looked very well done… I wish the English set list included ANDHC instead of the dreaded BATB that’s my only complaint. Was surprised that she didn’t do the rumored new JJG Song or BPM. 

the show had a 50 min delay... I guess that's why...

Posted

A few quick thoughts having just left the venue:

 

PROS

- The setlist was AMAZING

- In person (having not watched any videos yet) she sounded AMAZING

 

CONS

- Last straw for Dee. She needs to be exiled to another galaxy far far away from Céline. I’m still debating whether to send Annie with her.

- In person the show felt very random, quite weird. I agree with those who say it doesn’t seem well put together, it’s like it doesn’t quite flow like it should. Céline, on the other hand, seemed more restrained and less crazy than usual. Hopefully both of those improve with future shows haha

  • Like 3
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)

I’m just listening to the show and WOW, the most consistant sounding set I’ve heard in years. The music really blended with each other and nothing feels out of place. There’s a very deliberate sound and it feels raw, vulnerable intentional and emotional. It feels like what Courage was supposed to be. I was there in 2019 and you could tell a lot of songs felt stiff (no pun intended) and then some of the songs on playback would feel very obvious.

I don’t care about power notes more than the emotion and the story the song delivers, and she delivers! bravo Céline!! I wish I was there to watch it. 
 

also the fits!! She was SERVING. 

Edited by ewh12
  • Like 6
Posted

Did anyone else notice the playback fail towards the end of BYLM?

Posted

1. She seems very happy on stage.

2. She's much less nasal than usual

3. Good setlist and amazing outfits

Yes, I also have some negative points but I will not mention them today. 

  • Like 1
Posted

I wonder if Oprah is going to complain that all the songs are in French again?😂

  • Haha 3
Posted

does anyone have video of her singing courage i watched it on a live stream but havent seen a video posted she gave a cute speech before it to

Posted

I want the opera song in full high quality. 

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Merciful god it looks incredible ; grand and yet intimate . She seems nervous. But it was literally her first time onstage for a full concert in 6 friggin years!!! I bet by the end of the run she’ll be much more relaxed 

she should be so proud. Her voice is beyond wonders especially considering what she went through. I’m in awe and I CANNOT WAIT to see this in person in October !!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 6:57 PM, queenofvegas said:

Did anyone else notice the playback fail towards the end of BYLM?

 where at? Maybe I need to listen again. Do we think the full song is lipped? The beginning definitely has some different ad Libs from her.

Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 8:06 PM, superstar85ca said:

I wonder if Oprah is going to complain that all the songs are in French again?😂

There’s quite a few English so it shut her up lol 

  • Haha 2
Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 7:06 AM, superstar85ca said:

I wonder if Oprah is going to complain that all the songs are in French again?😂

Show her the side of Celine she (or maybe any of us) had never seen before. The raw emotion of the fragile yet the most resilient woman ever. 

  • Like 2

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   20 members

    • alexpepin
    • Coffeegirl
    • phillippeoreilly
    • Celinemaniac
    • dawn
    • MartaCelineFan
    • anewdayhascome
    • Rachel_5
    • Remon
    • juls75
    • Anadel
    • beeb
    • Thomas
    • ivo
    • AdrienneM
    • Nmj
    • homerton
    • emi&celine
    • duri
    • djuba82
×
×
  • Create New...