celinefan1985 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:00 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:00 PM On 9/12/2026 at 4:56 PM, Shaun said: Don't understand why she's putting so much pressure on herself bringing ABM back. Big note lipped. It’s ok. She can do whatever the f*** she wants. Been bawling for 2 hours. 4 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM On 9/12/2026 at 6:00 PM, celinefan1985 said: Big note lipped. It’s ok. She can do whatever the f*** she wants. Been bawling for 2 hours. yes... but the ending note was live, and a higher note than the playback Quote
dawn Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:00 PM, Bellamy said: Pqtme will be the last song as always? I don't think so, Bonjour, Pardon, Merci could be the last one. Quote
ABMs Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:02 PM OMG the new ABM high note is giving me life!!!!! 3 Quote
heeheeriah Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:03 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:03 PM Noticed that the lipped songs seem to be fully lipped, and the live songs fully live. No half and half anymore. Almost all of the songs have been 100% live!!! Quote
actofcontrition Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM 1) On ne change pas 2) Destin 3) Because you loved me 4) Encore un soir 5) Les derniers seront les premiers 6) Tout l'or des hommes 7) The power of love 8 ) My heart will go on 9) Beauty and the beast 10) The chase 11) J'irai où tu iras 12) Ne bouge pas 13) Dans un autre monde 14) I feel love (cover) + I'm alive 15) That's the way it is 16) Sweet dreams (cover) 17) Dansons 18) Ziggy 19) Courage 20) Love can move mountains 21) The prayer 22) It's all coming back to me now 23) Je chanterai 24) Ebben? Ne andrò lontana (Opera) 25) All by myself 26) Pour que tu m'aimes encore 27) S'il suffisait d'aimer 1 Quote
celinefan1985 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM S’il suffisait!! 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:05 PM new arrangement for S'il Suffisait is BEAUTIFUL 3 Quote
remykyes Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:06 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:06 PM S'il suffisait d'aimer! Send help. 😭 2 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Matt96 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:09 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:09 PM On 9/12/2026 at 11:03 PM, heeheeriah said: Noticed that the lipped songs seem to be fully lipped, and the live songs fully live. No half and half anymore. Almost all of the songs have been 100% live!!! What was lipped? I think this concert was 100% live!!! 4 1 Quote
actofcontrition Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM (edited) 1) On ne change pas 2) Destin 3) Because you loved me 4) Encore un soir 5) Les derniers seront les premiers 6) Tout l'or des hommes 7) The power of love 8 ) My heart will go on 9) Beauty and the beast 10) The chase 11) J'irai où tu iras 12) Ne bouge pas 13) Dans un autre monde 14) I feel love (cover) + I'm alive 15) That's the way it is 16) Sweet dreams (cover) 17) Dansons 18) Ziggy 19) Courage 20) Love can move mountains 21) The prayer 22) It's all coming back to me now 23) Je chanterai 24) Ebben? Ne andrò lontana (Opera) 25) All by myself 26) Pour que tu m'aimes encore 27) S'il suffisait d'aimer 28) Des milliers de baisers (just the end) Edited September 12, 2026 at 09:11 PM by actofcontrition 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:03 PM, heeheeriah said: Noticed that the lipped songs seem to be fully lipped, and the live songs fully live. No half and half anymore. Almost all of the songs have been 100% live!!! I don’t think a single song was fully lipped, no? 3 Quote
dawn Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM Des milliers de baisers 1 Quote
celinefan1985 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:10 PM No Bonjour, Pardon, Merci? Quote
heeheeriah Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:13 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:13 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:10 PM, AdrienneM said: I don’t think a single song was fully lipped, no? I think all the usual lipped suspects remained lipped. Nothing French though! Maybe 4 songs out of all. I noticed it most with All By Myself, mostly in the quality of her voice, but I work in vocal production so maybe I'm more sensitive to changes, imaginary or not. We'll find out by the next show 😉 she's done amazingly! And an incredible setlist. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:17 PM The fact that she has SPS, gave a 2 hour show, chose to sing more live than Mariah Carey who lipsyncs her tour/residency show 98% if i may compare is AMAAAAZING! 5 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:17 PM On 9/12/2026 at 6:10 PM, celinefan1985 said: No Bonjour, Pardon, Merci? and no new song too... Quote
heeheeriah Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:18 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:18 PM That opera! Who cares about BPM, she did OPERA! 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:18 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:18 PM On 9/13/2026 at 5:13 AM, heeheeriah said: I think all the usual lipped suspects remained lipped. Nothing French though! Maybe 4 songs out of all. I noticed it most with All By Myself, mostly in the quality of her voice, but I work in vocal production so maybe I'm more sensitive to changes, imaginary or not. We'll find out by the next show 😉 she's done amazingly! And an incredible setlist. I don’t think she lipsyncs it in but the most amazing part is she sings more live Quote
actofcontrition Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:19 PM 1) On ne change pas 2) Destin 3) Because you loved me 4) Encore un soir 5) Les derniers seront les premiers 6) Tout l'or des hommes 7) The power of love 8 ) My heart will go on 9) Beauty and the beast 10) The chase 11) J'irai où tu iras 12) Ne bouge pas 13) Dans un autre monde 14) I feel love (cover) + I'm alive 15) That's the way it is 16) Sweet dreams (cover) 17) Dansons 18) Ziggy 19) Courage 20) Love can move mountains 21) The prayer 22) It's all coming back to me now 23) Je chanterai 24) Ebben? Ne andrò lontana (Opera) 25) All by myself 26) Pour que tu m'aimes encore 27) S'il suffisait d'aimer 28) Des milliers de baisers (just the end) The setlist is really long! I want a full bluray and cd from the show so i hope no songs got cut 4 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:20 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:20 PM They might have dropped a few songs from the setlist due to the significant delay. 4 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
heeheeriah Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:21 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:21 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:17 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: The fact that she has SPS, gave a 2 hour show, chose to sing more live than Mariah Carey who lipsyncs her tour/residency show 98% if i may compare is AMAAAAZING! Mariah's got chronic voice problems, bipolar disorder, is probably on a prescribed ton of lithium, and has been dragged on tour against her will for the past two years. Celine's been dying to get back on stage for the past half a decade, let's not compare two great women with two very different struggles. Mariah deserves the five years of rest to get herself back together Celine has had, and Celine deserves all the success and more Mariah's had with her shows. 1 Quote
Popular Post Bellamy Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:22 PM Popular Post Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:22 PM YouTube knows how to recommend. 1 10 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
AdrienneM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:23 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:23 PM The ending note for All By Myself was very brave, but definitely a bit shaky… hopefully it improves with time! 3 Quote
heeheeriah Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:23 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:23 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:19 PM, actofcontrition said: 1) On ne change pas 2) Destin 3) Because you loved me 4) Encore un soir 5) Les derniers seront les premiers 6) Tout l'or des hommes 7) The power of love 8 ) My heart will go on 9) Beauty and the beast 10) The chase 11) J'irai où tu iras 12) Ne bouge pas 13) Dans un autre monde 14) I feel love (cover) + I'm alive 15) That's the way it is 16) Sweet dreams (cover) 17) Dansons 18) Ziggy 19) Courage 20) Love can move mountains 21) The prayer 22) It's all coming back to me now 23) Je chanterai 24) Ebben? Ne andrò lontana (Opera) 25) All by myself 26) Pour que tu m'aimes encore 27) S'il suffisait d'aimer 28) Des milliers de baisers (just the end) The setlist is really long! I want a full bluray and cd from the show so i hope no songs got cut I hope they film several dates like AND, and comp them together to give us a good selection of songs. 1 Quote
ryba Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM (edited) Im a big Celine fan since my childhood and I simply adore her and her talent, and Im so happy that she is back on stage and singing for us. She looked stunning and radiant tonight. But I must say that I am very disappointed of how this show was put together. This weird silence between the songs, no interludes, no power in the songs, except for the few at the end. The choir was gorgeous, but damn, I hoped they give us a heavenly moment with Call the man, but then came freaking LCMM. Overall there was so much more potential! That ending of the show was just bad. I don’t understand how someone could approve it as good. All in all this is not what I hoped for, and it has nothing to do with her voice but the production. Edited September 12, 2026 at 09:30 PM by ryba 3 5 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM Wow, so proud of her. Very glad to see her back on stage, she was overjoyed being back too. I enjoyed the setlist. The song choices were perfect for her at this time I think. Je chanterai had to be the standout. Also loved hearing The Chase for the first time. Les derniers seront les premiers being performed for first time in 30 years is also a nice surprise. I liked the placement of MHWGO in the show. The covers I probably could've done without, but at least we're free of RDMH for the first time since 2006 lol. Plus, the full second verse of TPOL was insane to hear. Also BYLM second verse! I almost thought when IACBTMN started I'm like is there a chance?? lol. I'm glad these lip tracks were updated, I think most of that remained consistent which is good. 28 songs and most of them fully live. 6 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:24 PM 2h 30m show!!! with just a few playback... she's AMAZING 😭 3 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:28 PM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:28 PM the new lipped big note from All By Myself is a C#5... she lowered the key... BUT THEN SHE FUNKING DID A LAST NOTE THAT'S AN E5 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have an E5 live in 2026 !!!! this woman is INSANE 5 Quote
Popular Post AdrienneM Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:28 PM Popular Post Posted September 12, 2026 at 09:28 PM On 9/12/2026 at 10:24 PM, ryba said: Im a big Celine fan since my childhood and I simply adore her and her talent, and Im so happy that she is back on stage and singing for us. She looked stunning and radiant tonight. But I must say that I am very disappointed of how this show was put together. This weird silence between the songs, no interludes, no power in the songs, except for the few at the end. The chorus was gorgeous, but damn, I hoped they give us a heavenly moment with Call the man, but then came freaking LCMM. That ending of the show was just bad. I don’t understand how someone could approve it as good. All in all this is not what I hoped for, and it has nothing to do with her voice but the production. I think this is a bit disingenuous… i thought the point people wanted was a big production.. she gives that and then it’s not enough. Plus an absolutely phenomenal setlist with songs performed in full and others live for the first time ever or in over 25+ years. All in all i think this show is utterly phenomenal, and id imagine with nerves and such aside now after the premiere, the vocals will only improve: 8 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.