Lolo88 Posted January 21, 2024 at 05:09 PM Posted January 21, 2024 at 05:09 PM Here we go for "Love Again" ❤ 1) "Waiting On You" 🥰2) "Love Of My Life" 😍 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted January 23, 2024 at 07:58 AM Posted January 23, 2024 at 07:58 AM Funny how many people voted Waiting On You.... It's the most forgettable song on the album for me. I actually had to listen to it, to remember how it sounds! My votes go to:1 I'll Be - great uptempo song, which could be really cool live! 2 Love Of My Life - the best song of the 5 new ones IMO! Céline really sings from the heart 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ordinary fan Posted January 23, 2024 at 03:15 PM Posted January 23, 2024 at 03:15 PM Funny how many people voted Waiting On You.... It's the most forgettable song on the album for me. I actually had to listen to it, to remember how it sounds! My votes go to:1 I'll Be - great uptempo song, which could be really cool live!2 Love Of My Life - the best song of the 5 new ones IMO! Céline really sings from the heart Well taste is different, WOY is in no way forgettable for me, I enjoy it very much as all other four ones too 2 Quote
CelEnni Posted January 25, 2024 at 05:36 PM Posted January 25, 2024 at 05:36 PM We have another tie! I therefore suggest that both songs stay in the form of a Sia medley! What are your thoughts? Sounds good! It was surprisingly hard for me to pick two songs from Love Again. ...But here are my choices: 1. Love Again (the first one - to me, the best one too)2. Waiting on You (such a soft song, love it) 1 Quote 💫 19.5.2027 💫
mirage Posted January 26, 2024 at 07:27 PM Posted January 26, 2024 at 07:27 PM - Waiting On You- Love Of My Life, her vocals Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:36 PM Author Popular Post Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:36 PM Love Again round results! 01.I'll Be (16 Votes)02.Love Of My Life (14 Votes)03.Waiting On You (12 Votes)04.Love Again (11 Votes)05.The Gift (3 Votes) Thank you all for voting! 8 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:47 PM Author Popular Post Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:47 PM The Celine Dion Eras Set-list: Where Does My Heat Beat NowUnisonHave A HeartIf We Could Start OverWater From The MoonNothing Broken But My HeartIf You Asked Me ToBeauty And The BeastThink TwiceLove Doesn't Ask WhyNext Plane OutThe Power Of LoveIt's All Coming Back To Me NowCall The ManMake You HappyBecause You Loved MeMy Heart Will Go OnLet's Talk About LoveThe ReasonImmortalityChristmas EveDon't Save It All For Christmas DayHappy Christmas (War Is Over)Another Year Has Gone ByThen You Look At MeThat's The Way It IsI Want You To Need MeIf Walls Could TalkA New Day Has ComeI SurrenderRight In Front Of YouI'm AliveRevealI Drove All NightI Know What Love IsFaithIn Some Small WayCome To MeMiracleMy Precious OneTaking ChancesFade AwaySurprise SurpriseMy LoveLoved Me Back To LifeSomebody Loves SomebodyBreakawayThankfulThe Hard WayChange My MindCourageLying Down / Heart Of GlassI'll BeLove Of My LifeLooks good! 10 Quote
LukeD Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:53 PM Author Posted January 27, 2024 at 02:53 PM Excellent representation of rarely performed or never-performed songs in the set-list. Highlighting the latter with Bold. 01.Have A Heart02.If We Could Start Over03.Water From The Moon04.Nothing Broken But My Heart05.Love Doesn't Ask Why06.Next Plane Out07.Call The Man08.Make You Happy09.Let's Talk About Love10.Christmas Eve11.Don't Save It All For Christmas Day12.Happy Christmas (War Is Over)13.Another Year Has Gone By14.Then You Look At Me15.I Want You To Need Me16.If Walls Could Talk17.Right In Front Of You18.Reveal19.I Know What Love Is20.Faith21.Come To Me22.Miracle23.My Precious One24.Surprise Surprise25.Somebody Loves Somebody26.Breakaway27.Thankful28.The Hard Way29.Change My Mind30.Heart Of Glass31.I'll Be32.Love Of My Life 5 Quote
zuv Posted January 27, 2024 at 03:49 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 03:49 PM We should create a spotify playlist and call it “Celine Dion Eras Set-list by CelineDionForum” 4 Quote
mirage Posted January 27, 2024 at 04:36 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 04:36 PM I would be happy to pay loads of money to see this show!!!How I miss the adrenaline of a Celine show! I've seen other artists, but it's just not the same. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
Chantemoi Posted January 27, 2024 at 05:45 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 05:45 PM Now a francophone setlist? 5 Quote
LukeD Posted January 27, 2024 at 05:47 PM Author Posted January 27, 2024 at 05:47 PM Now a francophone setlist?This is what I am thinking! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 27, 2024 at 06:41 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 06:41 PM (edited) I was thinking since Christmas would only be seasonal, we can do one round of b-sides and rarities from each era, where only 4 win to replace the Christmas songs, and insert them into their respective eras for all the non-holiday shows. Edited January 27, 2024 at 06:41 PM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted January 27, 2024 at 08:29 PM Author Posted January 27, 2024 at 08:29 PM I was thinking since Christmas would only be seasonal, we can do one round of b-sides and rarities from each era, where only 4 win to replace the Christmas songs, and insert them into their respective eras for all the non-holiday shows.Conceptually, B-sides do not really fit because they do not quite represent eras which is what the game is about. Plus, the set-list as it is includes loads of rarities. 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted January 27, 2024 at 09:02 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 09:02 PM I say let’s go for a francophone setlist, maybe we would actually have a good idea of what a proper French show would look like, if you ask me, pretty much any francophone set list of any of her English albums has lacked French material. 2013, 2016 and 2017 tours were a lot better, though in terms of rarely or never performed songs, 2017 probably wins over the other 2. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted January 27, 2024 at 10:17 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 10:17 PM Love Again round results! 01.I'll Be (16 Votes)02.Love Of My Life (14 Votes)03.Waiting On You (12 Votes)04.Love Again (11 Votes)05.The Gift (3 Votes) Thank you all for voting! Yayyy I finally got it right Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 27, 2024 at 11:53 PM Posted January 27, 2024 at 11:53 PM Conceptually, B-sides do not really fit because they do not quite represent eras which is what the game is about. Plus, the set-list as it is includes loads of rarities. I mean, when you have b-sides that were on CD singles, they’d fit in the era. We have leaked tracks from certain eras as well. This is a fantasy set list after all. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Chantemoi Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:07 AM Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:07 AM I mean, when you have b-sides that were on CD singles, they’d fit in the era. We have leaked tracks from certain eras as well. This is a fantasy set list after all. “Send Me a Lover” would be incredible. Aside from that, I can’t think of many rare tracks I’d like to hear live… 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2024 at 01:23 AM Posted January 28, 2024 at 01:23 AM For the B-sides/ bonus songs - All because of you- send me a lover - the reason I go on - map to my heart - soul - love you blind - super love - just walk away Quote #FREEJAVITO
Taking Chances Posted January 28, 2024 at 02:25 AM Posted January 28, 2024 at 02:25 AM "Send Me a Lover" would be incredible. Aside from that, I can't think of many rare tracks I'd like to hear live… Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM Posted January 28, 2024 at 11:44 AM (edited) “Send Me a Lover” would be incredible. Aside from that, I can’t think of many rare tracks I’d like to hear live… Love You Blind Edited January 28, 2024 at 11:45 AM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Davey84 Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:01 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:01 PM Send Me a Lover would be incredible. Aside from that, I cant think of many rare tracks Id like to hear live Map To My Heart!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
AdrienneM Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:46 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 12:46 PM (edited) I say let’s go for a francophone setlist, maybe we would actually have a good idea of what a proper French show would look like, if you ask me, pretty much any francophone set list of any of her English albums has lacked French material. 2013, 2016 and 2017 tours were a lot better, though in terms of rarely or never performed songs, 2017 probably wins over the other 2. 2016 really takes the cake for rare songs. I mean the album 1 filles et 4 types had been completely forgotten more or less, and then all of a sudden she’s performing songs like Et Je T’aime Encore (for the first time in 13 years), Le vol d’un ange, Apprends Moi, Ne Bouge Pas and Valse Adieu- and that’s not even mentioning Trois Heures Vingt, Vole, Tous Les Secret, Naziland (Ce Soir On Danse), Tous Les Blues Sont Ecrits Pour Toi or Je N’ai Pas Besoin D’amour.. Edited January 28, 2024 at 12:47 PM by AdrienneM 7 Quote
celinesounds Posted January 28, 2024 at 02:57 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 02:57 PM We should create a spotify playlist and call it “Celine Dion Eras Set-list by CelineDionForum” I just made one 5 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Abodi2002 Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:10 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:10 PM I just made one I’m considering attempting one for apple music. 2 Quote
george_matei Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:18 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:18 PM I’m considering attempting one for apple music.Yes, please! 1 Quote
zuv Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:19 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:19 PM I just made one Sweet thanks! 1 Quote
Kong Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:30 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 03:30 PM I've made some notes every time LukeD announced the results. In case anyone is interested, here are the highest-voted songs: 33 VotesIt's All Coming Back To Me Now 28 VotesThen You Look At Me 27 Votes- That's The Way It Is- A New Day Has Come- Taking Chances 25 Votes- Water From The Moon- Think Twice 5 Quote
LukeD Posted January 28, 2024 at 05:16 PM Author Posted January 28, 2024 at 05:16 PM Hi everyone, Please keep sharing your ideas about the next game, and maybe ideas in terms of voting as well. I've already come up with a concept but want to consider your ideas too. I will start the next round on Thursday 01/Feb/24. Quote
zuv Posted January 28, 2024 at 10:40 PM Posted January 28, 2024 at 10:40 PM I just made one Great art work 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.