Celine Fan 77 Posted January 18, 2024 at 05:56 AM Posted January 18, 2024 at 05:56 AM Eliminate: Lying Down Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CelEnni Posted January 18, 2024 at 07:21 AM Posted January 18, 2024 at 07:21 AM I love Heart of Glass but in this case, I'd eliminate it. Quote 💫 19.5.2027 💫
LukeD Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:00 AM Author Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:00 AM (edited) Hi everyone, We have another tie! I therefore suggest that both songs stay in the form of a Sia medley! What are your thoughts?The Hard WayChange My MindCourageLying Down / Heart of GlassAs this is still up for discussion, I suggest we also move onto the last round... Love Again! We only received 5 news songs, so please vote 2 that you would like to make it to the setlist, as representative of this era. Easy choices for me:Love AgainI'll BeVoting will end next Friday 26/01/24. I will announce the results on Saturday 27/01/24. Edited January 19, 2024 at 11:00 AM by LukeD 5 Quote
Taking Chances Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:36 AM Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:36 AM We have another tie! I therefore suggest that both songs stay in the form of a Sia medley! What are your thoughts? I like it. It's interesting that it became a tie again. For Love Again:Waiting On YouLove of My Life 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:58 AM Posted January 19, 2024 at 11:58 AM Oh wow that's so hard, I really love all 5 songs from love again equally... Very hard decision, a rotation between all five songs for me please haha 1. Waiting on you 2. The gift 1 Quote
george_matei Posted January 19, 2024 at 12:07 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 12:07 PM Love Again and I'll Be 1 Quote
dawn Posted January 19, 2024 at 12:53 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 12:53 PM Love AgainThe Gift 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:01 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:01 PM It would be cool to have a medley! My votes for “Love Again”: • I’ll Be (it definitely feels like the new “I’m Alive”)• Love Of My Life (This would totally be an extremely emotional tribute to Rene) 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Gicedi Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:42 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:42 PM 1. I'll Be2. Love of My Life 1 Quote https://youtu.be/D2KKDewXvJE
ivo Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:52 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 01:52 PM My choices:Love of my live I’ll Be 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Crazy for Celine Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:09 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:09 PM Pretty hard choice but i’ll go with: - Waiting on You- Love Again 2 Quote
remykyes Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:38 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:38 PM Love AgainLove of My Life 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
tshlw Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:56 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:56 PM Have to go with:Love of my Life - one of my very fav songsI'll Be 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
ScotieG Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:56 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 02:56 PM Waiting on YouLove Again 2 Quote
smw Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:08 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:08 PM Love Again Love of My Life (her best song in a long time) 1 Quote
Kong Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:27 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:27 PM Love AgainI'll Be 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:45 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 03:45 PM I’ll Be Love Of My Life 1 Quote
Remon Posted January 19, 2024 at 04:30 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 04:30 PM Love of my lifeWaiting on you 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted January 19, 2024 at 05:01 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 05:01 PM The GiftIll be 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
LukeD Posted January 19, 2024 at 05:54 PM Author Posted January 19, 2024 at 05:54 PM LOML is my least favourite song in this album. I find the emotion very forced, especially the sighs. She did something similar in Ne Me Quitte Pas that I didn't like. WOY is a filler to me, but I sometimes enjoy listening to it. I could see the song working live very well. The Gift is a good song and definitely a grower. The vocals are mediocre but still it's very catchy, just like 'Soul'. Quote
smw Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:00 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:00 PM (edited) LOML is my least favourite song in this album. I find the emotion very forced, especially the sighs. She did something similar in Ne Me Quitte Pas that I didn't like. WOY is a filler to me, but I sometimes enjoy listening to it. I could see the song working live very well. The Gift is a good song and definitely a grower. The vocals are mediocre but still it's very catchy, just like 'Soul'. Totally disagree on LOML. I feel like she’s emotionally connected to every lyric compared to some of her other recent English songs. Edited January 19, 2024 at 06:00 PM by smw Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:07 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:07 PM Totally disagree on LOML. I feel like she’s emotionally connected to every lyric compared to some of her other recent English songs. Same. That first sigh felt genuine and like something she didn’t even mean to do. It gets me every time. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:08 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:08 PM Love Again: I’ll BeLove Of My Life 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
tshlw Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:33 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 06:33 PM Same. That first sigh felt genuine and like something she didn't even mean to do. It gets me every time. Me too. I just feel her soul in this song. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
zuv Posted January 19, 2024 at 09:01 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 09:01 PM Love AgainI’ll be 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted January 19, 2024 at 09:41 PM Posted January 19, 2024 at 09:41 PM Love of My LifeWaiting on You 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 20, 2024 at 01:18 AM Posted January 20, 2024 at 01:18 AM I’ll beWaiting on you Kev x 1 Quote
TommKat22 Posted January 20, 2024 at 03:19 AM Posted January 20, 2024 at 03:19 AM I’ll BeWaiting on You 1 Quote Tommy
actofcontrition Posted January 20, 2024 at 12:37 PM Posted January 20, 2024 at 12:37 PM I’ll beWaiting on you 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted January 20, 2024 at 10:58 PM Posted January 20, 2024 at 10:58 PM Love AgainI’ll Be 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.