Jump to content

[Game] Céline Dion's 'Eras' Tour


Recommended Posts

Posted
That's an easy one. Never cared for Heart of glass so eliminate that one.
  • Like 1
Posted

Eliminate: Heart of Glass

 

Ugh, it's my favourite English album and I couldn't even vote because the forum wouldn't let me. Been trying for days.

But at least I like the result. I would've been fine with (almost) any result as a matter of fact. The album is that good.

  • Like 1
Posted
Eliminate Heart of Glass, tho I still feel LD could have been a much better song.
  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Eliminate: Lying Down
  • Like 1
Posted
Eliminate Heart of Glass
  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
Hard choice since i love both of them, but eliminate “Lying Down”.
  • Like 1
Posted
Eliminate “Lying Down”… make it disappear like the music video. :bye:
  • Like 1
Posted

Crap I forgot to vote for the Courage era.

 

Eliminate Heart of Glurss

  • Like 2
Posted
Very hard to choose as I like both songs but eliminate heart of glass
  • Like 1
Posted
I prefer Heart of Glass and she could never deliver Lying Down vocally, so I say eliminate Lying Down
  • Like 2
Posted
Take out Lying Down 🥹
  • Like 1

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

The Hard Way - the best song of the album period. I will never understand how this wasn't on the regular version.

 

 

Agreed! I hope this song still has a big moment. Maybe it will be featured in the documentary.

  • Like 1
Posted

Courage round results... and we have a tie! giggle.gif

 

 

01.The Hard Way (19 Votes)

02.Change My Mind (16 Votes)

03.Courage (16 Votes)

04.Heart Of Glass (11 Votes)

05.Lying Down (11 Votes)

06.Flying On My Own (10 Votes)

07.For The Lover That I Lost (9 Votes)

08.Look At Us Now (9 Votes)

09.Perfect Goodbye (8 Votes)

10.Imperfections (7 Votes)

11.Boundaries (5 Votes)

12.How Did You Get Here (3 Votes)

13.Baby (2 Votes)

14.The Chase (2 Votes)

15.Lovers Never Die (2 Votes)

16.Nobody's Watching (2 Votes)

17.Best Of All (2 Votes)

18.Falling In Love Again (1 Vote)

19.I Will Be Stronger (1 Vote)

20.Soul (0 Votes)

21.Say Yes (0 Votes)

 

Please choose the song you wish to eliminate between 'Lying Down' and 'Heart of Glass'.

 

Easy one for me: Eliminate 'Lying Down'.

 

You have up until the end of play tomorrow 18/01/24 to vote. I will announce the results on Friday 19/01/24 and we can then proceed to the final round. flowers.gif

 

How about the 2nd place

There is a tie too

 

Take out courage 😛

 

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
Eliminate “Lying Down.”
Posted
Next game should be an Anti-tour setlist game (no singles in choices).
  • Like 2
Posted

Crap I forgot to vote for the Courage era.

 

Eliminate Heart of Glurss

I see what you did there lmao. In all seriousness, her pronunciation in that song is awful. It’s sad too, because I feel like it would be a decent song if the pronunciation was good.
Posted (edited)

I don’t mind her pronunciation in Heart of Glass. Some of the other songs on Courage… her pronunciation does both me a bit.

 

Edited by smw

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...