Leite Posted May 15, 2023 at 08:36 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 08:36 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/CsL5SzCSJwq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== Loved this picture! Quote
mebe Posted May 15, 2023 at 08:42 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 08:42 PM I'll Be is back near Top 20 on iTunes Canada! (#21) Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
Katie Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:19 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:19 PM Whilst working on "Waiting on you"! https://www.instagra.../p/CsNizqEudVP/ And whilst working on "Love of my Life" https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRug1bg8My/ 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:31 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:31 PM Everybody needs to admit… That “I’ll Be” is a bop and the best song Celine has done in recent years.. if you disagree you’re wrong! Here’s your reminder if you need one lol 5 Quote
LukeD Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:51 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:51 PM Lyrics from the new songs that I really, really like: ''every move is a new emotion'' ''you are a dreamer and I'll be the arms you're sleeping in''''you are a shooting and I wanna be your night sky'' ''I'll never say the word goodbye because we are eternity'' 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:53 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:53 PM Lyrics from the new songs that I really, really like: ''every move is a new emotion'' ''you are a dreamer and I'll be the arms you're sleeping in''''you are a shooting and I wanna be your night sky'' ''I'll never say the word goodbye because we are eternity'' My favorite is…. 'you are an Angel and I wanna be your messenger '' 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:56 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 10:56 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/CsJaESLrCNU/ That's cute...Stephan is a genius, all of his songs with Celine are amazing... Quote
Katie Posted May 15, 2023 at 11:20 PM Posted May 15, 2023 at 11:20 PM Everybody needs to admit… That “I’ll Be” is a bop and the best song Celine has done in recent years.. if you disagree you’re wrong! Here’s your reminder if you need one lol https://youtu.be/8g1UePE4HXQ "Waiting on you" and "The gift" are just...Genius stuff as well... Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 16, 2023 at 01:31 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 01:31 AM Here is the “Cher” Version https://youtu.be/w9RsJ9DwQag 4 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted May 16, 2023 at 03:50 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 03:50 AM (edited) Good God. Just because Celine is known as a ballad, AC singer, doesn’t mean she can’t record or sing whatever the flippin style of song she likes, and as a point, that many of her fans like too! If some fans enjoy it, then the song is a success. She can’t please everyone and thank God, doesn’t try to. Because she is known for MHWGO, she has to stick with that ‘niche’ because, as you understand it, that’s all people want from her? I definitely disagree wholeheartedly there. Thank you! Celine is one of the most versatile artists out there, always has been and it's one of the best qualities she has. Every one has their own taste. Many fans love Imperfection, meanwhile I usually skip it. Some on here dislike the Gift but others love it. Love Again was the soft "ballad" released for the movie so they chose a more upbeat one for the other single. The movie is both so the singles choices represents the movie (and album) well. By the way, didn't she go #1 in dance charts with the Ashes remix? And Imperfections is one of the most streamed songs on Spotify. So the modern singles aren't totally an odd choice. Maybe her YouTube and Spotify audiences are just different. Reminds me of how polarizing fans are on her "new" fashion sense/escapades. Some hate it, many love it. One thing is for sure, the people outside the fandom absolutely love it. Edited May 16, 2023 at 03:54 AM by maki_Dion-er 2 Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 16, 2023 at 03:55 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 03:55 AM Here is the “Cher” Version https://youtu.be/w9RsJ9DwQag I actually like the song better with this “chill wave” arrangement! If only her vocals weren’t pitched down… 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted May 16, 2023 at 04:12 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 04:12 AM Really like that remix, feels more Caribbean-like. Definitely would have been better if her voice hadn't been pitched down, at least not as much as they did. Quote
LukeD Posted May 16, 2023 at 10:07 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 10:07 AM Love how a discussion on vocal approach and production turned into a discussion on song type/style. Really, really telling. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted May 16, 2023 at 10:09 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 10:09 AM https://youtu.be/w9RsJ9DwQagThis sounds amazing. Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted May 16, 2023 at 11:18 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 11:18 AM (edited) I'll be was added on Antena1 radio station in Brazil yesterday. It's the biggest radio online station in Brazil. Really Good. https://www.antena1.com.br/noticias/letra-e-traducao-celine-dion-ill-be Edited May 16, 2023 at 11:22 AM by rodrigofreitas 6 Quote
comingback Posted May 16, 2023 at 11:26 AM Posted May 16, 2023 at 11:26 AM Kylie will release her new album TENSION in Sept. 2023.... It looks very futuristic (Fever part 2). I wish Celine would be healthy... Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 16, 2023 at 01:47 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 01:47 PM This post confirms in my mind that “Love of My Life” and “Courage” were recorded during the same session. https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRug1bg8My/?igshid=NzJjY2FjNWJiZg== 1 Quote
stevo Posted May 16, 2023 at 02:12 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 02:12 PM Kylie will release her new album TENSION in Sept. 2023.... It looks very futuristic (Fever part 2). I wish Celine would be healthy... ONG KYLIE IS TRYING TO BE CHER! 🙄🤭 Quote
Nmj Posted May 16, 2023 at 02:26 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 02:26 PM (edited) ONG KYLIE IS TRYING TO BE CHER! 🙄🤭 I Just wanted to leave this here for no reason…. Edited May 16, 2023 at 02:33 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:01 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:01 PM As more as I listen more I like The Gift I love the rhythm and the all vocals colours, I’d love to have other verse, But the song is very catchy Besides wicked game was recorded with her lower voice Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:04 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:04 PM ONG KYLIE IS TRYING TO BE CHER! 🙄🤭 I can’t wait for this album! Her new single 10 out of 10 is a lot of fun! Her last album “Disco” was smashing. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:30 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:30 PM Chipmunk minogue… I thought she retired and pissed off back to Oz? Quote
Nmj Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:32 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:32 PM As more as I listen more I like The Gift I love the rhythm and the all vocals colours, I’d love to have other verse, But the song is very catchy Besides wicked game was recorded with her lower voice Wicked Game, was still very Celine tho… even in the lower register. 1 Quote
smw Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:38 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:38 PM This post confirms in my mind that “Love of My Life” and “Courage” were recorded during the same session. https://www.instagram.com/p/CsRug1bg8My/?igshid=NzJjY2FjNWJiZg== Yeah, it’s interesting to know this beautiful song was sitting on a shelf — and wasn’t included on Courage. Quote
mebe Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:40 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:40 PM In Québec :Top Sales English songs: I'll Be is #2Love Again is #4 Top Radio English Songs :Love Again is #4 Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 3 Quote
Nmj Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:56 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 05:56 PM Yeah, it’s interesting to know this beautiful song was sitting on a shelf — and wasn’t included on Courage. Unless it was saved deliberately for the film. We do know that the director Jim of the movie reached out to Celine years before the movie was released. Quote
LukeD Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:12 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:12 PM In Québec :Top Sales English songs:I'll Be is #2Love Again is #4 Top Radio English Songs :Love Again is #4 Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant TapatalkIt is times like these that I wish I lived in Québec! 5 Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:47 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:47 PM Yeah, it’s interesting to know this beautiful song was sitting on a shelf — and wasn’t included on Courage. Well she said they recorded enough songs for at least 2 albums… maybe that’s the same shelf where PMLALS is sitting, and people just need to chill out and wait! Quote
celinesounds Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:48 PM Posted May 16, 2023 at 06:48 PM Love of my life in growing on me 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.