jpatdeleon09 Posted June 3, 2025 at 09:03 AM Posted June 3, 2025 at 09:03 AM (edited) Glad someone knows she made a lot of albums and live shows. But years of nothing? What does that mean? LOL Edited June 3, 2025 at 09:04 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
emiliejolie Posted June 3, 2025 at 10:05 AM Posted June 3, 2025 at 10:05 AM (edited) What is wrong with this forum? So now we have to say amen to everything? We have to shut up because she made lots of albums and live shows? Years of nothing and if we say something we are fake fans?! We all know celine is sick we are not stupid. Thats why we are begging Sony and her team to move their #ss and work on her legacy! She cant perform so now is the best time to work on her discography with not only colour vinyl. Come on be creative! Let her voice shine again even if she is at home. Time to do something else than posting old random pics and stop those stupid "friday freaky people singing celine songs" I totally agree with you. And what it sad here is that we all talk about legacy like for a dead singer or a singer whose carreer is over. We all hope for a magistral comeback and the main problem probably is that Céline HAS to make a magistral comeback as she Céline DION. But what could it be ? Can we imagine one second the next direction her career could follow ? - A return to Vegas with all the same songs she has been singing for decades : It would be like a rewarmed soup ... - What would the album " Courage" become ? Would she replay it, or would she start with new material only ?Celine is 57 years old : what kind of music will be coherent for a singer of her age ... and please fans of our age because Celine strong fanbase is not 20 years old, and to me it would be a bit ridiculous to try to act like a woman she is not anymore. But what are Céline desires now ? More than her ability to sing and perform, I think all these questions delay a true comeback ... Edited June 3, 2025 at 10:08 AM by emiliejolie 1 Quote
actofcontrition Posted June 3, 2025 at 11:11 AM Posted June 3, 2025 at 11:11 AM (edited) It feels like for many years her team focus on selling tickets for her so many shows but now that she can't perform, they don't have any clue on what to do. So they only wait on her to come back on stage. But they can do soooo many things now with all the stuff in the vault to keep her career alive until she is ready. Edited June 3, 2025 at 11:12 AM by actofcontrition 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted June 3, 2025 at 12:14 PM Posted June 3, 2025 at 12:14 PM it's pointless to argue with some people. It's like the concepts of business and management don't exist in their world.I don't think you're referring to me, for example. I'm training to become a professional in Economics, and I also have some university-level courses in the subject. I have professional knowledge—it's not the same to just listen and repeat what others say as it is to truly understand what they're saying. Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted June 3, 2025 at 12:40 PM Posted June 3, 2025 at 12:40 PM (edited) I don’t think you’re referring to me, for example. I’m training to become a professional in Economics, and I’ve also taken some university-level courses on the subject. I have professional knowledge—there’s a difference between just listening and repeating what others say and truly understanding what they’re saying (I don’t mean this in a bad way). Economics isn’t just supply and demand. Anyway, I feel like the atmosphere on our side is getting quite dark, when things have never been like this here. Some comments in this thread could really hurt her. She has always supported and admired us, and if she were to read some of the insensitive messages in this thread, it might be devastating for her to see those she once had on a pedestal now fall. We don’t know for sure whether she or her children read what we post. She once said that she really disliked how some users on TikTok were saying she had died, when that’s clearly not true. TikTok shows videos in the “For You” section based on recommendations, which suggests that maybe her children are aware of what people are saying about their mother. I understand that, as fans, we want an update on how she’s doing—I’d like that too, rather than all these random photos—but a person’s health and medical situation is private. Maybe she spoiled us by always being so open and never hiding anything. We’ve seen her home in documentaries, and even some American TV channels filmed and showed her Jupiter Island house when she was about to sell it. I think we should try to be more understanding.We’ve seen Céline cry because she couldn’t give us her music, because she couldn’t make us happy. We saw her cry for not being able to give more of herself due to her illness (at least in 2021). As Davey said in this thread, she has given us 40 years of joy—and that’s no small thing, especially not something we should overlook just because she’s sick right now. Maybe she needs a break—she’s worked tirelessly from a very young age, released countless songs, and toured all over the world. She said in I Am Celine Dion that she had traveled the world but barely seen any of it. Who’s to say she isn’t stopping now to truly look and appreciate everything she missed out on because of her hectic schedule?She loves us deeply; she feels very close to us. Maybe she hasn’t even realized that we’re asking for material from the vault. Do you really believe Céline would deny us something we’re so excited about? But I feel like the way it’s being done is not appropriate. Think about it—who’s to say that if we write to Sony, those letters will actually reach her team? I think a more reliable approach would be to try contacting her manager directly. Lastly, do you remember when you organized the red balloon surprise for Céline with the Red Heads? Why don’t we do something like that again—to cheer Céline up and let her know that we support her? I’m sure she’d really appreciate it, especially in times like these, when she’s going through such a tough situation. It doesn’t have to be physical—nowadays, social media makes it easy without spending money. A hashtag, a video from all of us to Céline… With this message, I don’t mean to offend anyone—everyone in this forum is wonderful. I just want to give a gentle reminder, because I think we’re forgetting something: the friendship that unites us, our love for Céline... It’s not right to turn this wonderful forum, a paradise for Céline fans, into a place for arguments… And it would be very sad if we all ended up upset with each other. Please, I hope no one takes offense at my message. Sending you all much love from Spain. Edited June 3, 2025 at 12:44 PM by CélineI'mAlive 1 Quote
DCCeline Posted June 3, 2025 at 01:12 PM Posted June 3, 2025 at 01:12 PM I think they are just beating the dead horse of "absence makes the heart grow fonder." That or, not to be morbid, they are waiting to release all the extra vault things until she has passed or over the next few decades. Although one exciting release would be welcome now... 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 3, 2025 at 03:07 PM Posted June 3, 2025 at 03:07 PM What is wrong with this forum? So now we have to say amen to everything? We have to shut up because she made lots of albums and live shows? Years of nothing and if we say something we are fake fans?! We all know celine is sick we are not stupid. Thats why we are begging Sony and her team to move their #ss and work on her legacy! She cant perform so now is the best time to work on her discography with not only colour vinyl. Come on be creative! Let her voice shine again even if she is at home. Time to do something else than posting old random pics and stop those stupid "friday freaky people singing celine songs" Nobody is saying that. But the whole “I’m just going to forget about her altogether” BS is ridiculous. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Unison Addict Posted June 3, 2025 at 04:47 PM Posted June 3, 2025 at 04:47 PM Nobody is saying that. But the whole "I'm just going to forget about her altogether" BS is ridiculous. This. Like i said before, it’s not that you’re not allowed to complain about the lack of new releases during her absence but some people are just too dramatic. Quote
PuraVida Posted June 4, 2025 at 08:35 AM Posted June 4, 2025 at 08:35 AM If other artists who sell less than Celine can put out new albums of unreleased material, than why can't Sony do that for Celine? Simple as that. 5 Quote
comingback Posted June 4, 2025 at 11:48 AM Posted June 4, 2025 at 11:48 AM I don't expect much. But where is the LIM DVD from the FIY Tour? It's her best selling album. 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted June 4, 2025 at 11:50 AM Posted June 4, 2025 at 11:50 AM There’s so much they could do yet we get nothing. Taking Celine’s personal involvement out of this the sheer money she made Sony over the years warrants the record company giving her catalogue and other recordings more attention 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 4, 2025 at 02:10 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 02:10 PM Nobody is saying that. But the whole “I’m just going to forget about her altogether” BS is ridiculous. THIS! this started it. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 4, 2025 at 02:11 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 02:11 PM There’s so much they could do yet we get nothing. Taking Celine’s personal involvement out of this the sheer money she made Sony over the years warrants the record company giving her catalogue and other recordings more attention Call Sony. 2 Quote
homerton Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:25 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:25 PM Who is running the WhatsApp. It’s ridiculous. This time last year interviews, magazines, olympics. This year nothing. Something is wrong. 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:29 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:29 PM I get too mad even thinking about this lol 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:57 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 05:57 PM (edited) Hi, I have a question. Are the photos the Céline team posted a few moments ago new? I don't remember seeing them before. Edited June 4, 2025 at 05:58 PM by CélineI'mAlive 1 Quote
Squall Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:02 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:02 PM The fact that Sony is just sitting on tons of unreleased material from Celine is pretty infuriating. They must have songs from every one of her albums that didn't make the cut. Not to mention, all the region exclusive songs they could include. They have several albums worth of material. They could release one a year if they wanted. Celine could give her input on which songs to include but, beyond that, she wouldn't need to do much else. Barbra Streisand releases albums of unreleased music and does squat else for it. They don't sell gangbusters but little money is spent on putting those albums together anyway. It's all to keep her name out there and the fans engaged. 5 Quote
homerton Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:20 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:20 PM I think some new pictures have been posted just now Quote
Davey84 Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:32 PM Author Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:32 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/DKfNQ_7xaf_/?igsh=MWRrZ3N2NnZxcjhubg== Hi, I have a question. Are the photos the Céline team posted a few moments ago new? I don't remember seeing them before.They are from June 2017. I think of the rehearsals of the Summer 2017 Tour. This post is from June 2017: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVGR9CSg91A/?igsh=ZGxiMjBqOGd4NjVn Say what you want about random pictures... but these are new Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:55 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 06:55 PM Say what you want about random pictures... but these are new Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk And these are goooood!!! Where she sits on that makeup desk, the hair, the dress! Stunning! Now let's go back to super random pictures again. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted June 4, 2025 at 07:02 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 07:02 PM https://www.instagra...3N2NnZxcjhubg== They are from June 2017. I think of the rehearsals of the Summer 2017 Tour. This post is from June 2017: https://www.instagra...GxiMjBqOGd4NjVn Say what you want about random pictures... but these are new Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Many thanks, Davey Quote
Davey84 Posted June 4, 2025 at 07:04 PM Author Posted June 4, 2025 at 07:04 PM Many thanks, DaveyMirage is to thank too Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Ukrfan Posted June 4, 2025 at 08:09 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 08:09 PM https://www.instagra...3N2NnZxcjhubg== They are from June 2017. I think of the rehearsals of the Summer 2017 Tour. This post is from June 2017: https://www.instagra...GxiMjBqOGd4NjVn Say what you want about random pictures... but these are new Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk OMG these pictures are hot I hadn't seen them before If she'd ever come to stage like she looks in the first pic, I'd have died Quote
DCCeline Posted June 4, 2025 at 09:14 PM Posted June 4, 2025 at 09:14 PM All is forgiven. We have new old pictures. 3 Quote
emiliejolie Posted June 5, 2025 at 12:43 PM Posted June 5, 2025 at 12:43 PM (edited) Finally we have great pictures. Maybe staff from Team Celine social media is reading our forum If not, they should Looking at a rare picture we shared some weeks ago, the new ones were probably taken the same day ... Edited June 5, 2025 at 12:52 PM by emiliejolie 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted June 5, 2025 at 07:08 PM Posted June 5, 2025 at 07:08 PM Wondering if this is a sign for something to come...And just imagine if Rene was still here what he would do when Celine is not able to be back to stage. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
celinish98 Posted June 6, 2025 at 01:02 AM Posted June 6, 2025 at 01:02 AM (edited) This thread has become messy, but as a fan who truly misses her, I’ve realized just how much I took for granted in past years - all the photos, updates, videos - assuming there would always be more to come. I'm learning to go back and rewatch and sometimes even find new interviews and specials I missed. I sincerely hope she returns to us soon, even in small but consistent increments, with a clear plan for both herself and her fans. But if she decides otherwise, that’s valid too. It would be heartbreaking, but also understandable—so long as it’s communicated clearly. It’s possible that every day might be a battle for her, articulating her feelings, getting up when her body is raging a storm, I'm sure her family keeps her going nowadays. I'm being bold in making these comments regarding her inner feelings, but to me, she lived a sheltered life, filled with discipline and routine, she said as much in the documentary, so now even surrounded by people, she may feel profoundly alone. The two people she trusted the most - Rene and her mother - is no longer with her physically, she still has her siblings but losing them probably took a toll. Fans need to be understanding, and stand by, she's facing a lot right now. I also question how much or how little pressure her label is placing her under, all the standing contracts, etc. I deeply empathize with her as someone who always gave her all, often putting her own needs aside to keep everything going. In her old bio, she mentioned feeling almost robotic at times—pushing through emotional and physical strain just to reach her goals. Maybe this time, instead of giving everything, she’s learning to give just enough—to nourish her own soul while still keeping a connection to her fans. In interviews over the years, she was asked questions about what she would do or feel if her career ended or if she lost her voice; which is ironic, and she always answered with assurance that she loves what she does, but it’s not everything. That’s probably true—to a point. Noone can really prepare for an illness that abruptly stops everything they've known, the one platform that anchored her and allowed her to communicate with the world. Maybe she never had the time or space to figure out who she would be outside of stardom, until now. All this to say: I don’t blame her for the silence. As for her team, who really knows what’s happening behind the scenes? I just genuinely miss her. Edited June 6, 2025 at 01:07 AM by celinish98 6 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 6, 2025 at 08:50 AM Posted June 6, 2025 at 08:50 AM There's so much they could do yet we get nothing. Taking Celine's personal involvement out of this the sheer money she made Sony over the years warrants the record company giving her catalogue and other recordings more attention And I bet you anything she made Amazon Prime more money than they were expecting to make with her documentary. Her popularity is so underrated. Quote
Davey84 Posted June 6, 2025 at 10:13 AM Author Posted June 6, 2025 at 10:13 AM BIG LOL at all the complaints of Madonna fans on a remix album release of Ray Of Light: boring re release, nothing new, chappy vinyl quality etc. Etc. Etc. https://www.facebook.com/share/16kEkAGP62/ Conclusion is: a die hard fan isn't ever gonna be totally happy Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CélineI'mAlive Posted June 6, 2025 at 10:40 AM Posted June 6, 2025 at 10:40 AM Wondering if this is a sign for something to come...And just imagine if Rene was still here what he would do when Celine is not able to be back to stage. I hope 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.