homerton Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:24 PM Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:24 PM That Whatsapp channel is pointless. The post random pics from 10 years ago that we all know It’s a joke Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:29 PM Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:29 PM We were led up a path last year. Interviews which told us little. All hyped for Paris. Then we are told to go away again. Tired of it. I wish they told us to “go away”… they ghosted us. 1 Quote
homerton Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:46 PM Posted May 23, 2025 at 09:46 PM (edited) It’s gotten very silly. Relook at the documentary. It tells us very little. Plus a few fibs. Didn’t show up for shows, cancelled songs. No. Some lipping but that’s it. What did it actually tell us apart from a misaligned time line in which we are preparing vegas one one breath and not the next. I’m sorry it’s time for truth. If not then graceful retirement is the only way. I can’t fathom the timeline. I can’t fathom the voice is lost then we lip to songs at Paris and we are sold another line of mistruth Edited May 23, 2025 at 09:48 PM by homerton 3 Quote
ryba Posted May 24, 2025 at 04:52 AM Posted May 24, 2025 at 04:52 AM It’s gotten very silly. Relook at the documentary. It tells us very little. Plus a few fibs. Didn’t show up for shows, cancelled songs. No. Some lipping but that’s it. What did it actually tell us apart from a misaligned time line in which we are preparing vegas one one breath and not the next. I’m sorry it’s time for truth. If not then graceful retirement is the only way. I can’t fathom the timeline. I can’t fathom the voice is lost then we lip to songs at Paris and we are sold another line of mistruthyes, and remember: she sang beautifully for the Covid event with Bocelli and Gaga and the French show! 2 Quote
comingback Posted May 24, 2025 at 07:55 AM Posted May 24, 2025 at 07:55 AM Yes, five years ago she sang a song live for the last time.The Prayer was amazing.Will she be able to sing live again?Come on Celine, what's going on? 2 Quote
ryba Posted May 24, 2025 at 11:22 AM Posted May 24, 2025 at 11:22 AM If her vocal condition suffered from SPS, it must have been obvious during the recording of the Courage album cause she sounds horrible there. However, I noticed that her voice worsened tremendously after Rene passed away. This is when it became really raspy and it was very noticeable. So I think that it was emotional stress that caused it. 3 Quote
DCCeline Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:11 PM Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:11 PM Yes, five years ago she sang a song live for the last time.The Prayer was amazing.Will she be able to sing live again?Come on Celine, what's going on? We have clips of her singing live in the past year. She sang part of the chorus of the Power of Love in an interview last year. She can sing imo. 2 Quote
Popular Post MaxRayÎles Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:15 PM Popular Post Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:15 PM If her vocal condition suffered from SPS, it must have been obvious during the recording of the Courage album cause she sounds horrible there. However, I noticed that her voice worsened tremendously after Rene passed away. This is when it became really raspy and it was very noticeable. So I think that it was emotional stress that caused it. that is one opinion. I don't think her voice sounds horrible on the album. Different, but far from horrible. It is more closed, more restrained, but taking in consideration everything that sickness does to her muscles, man this album is her trying despite a fading voice. You know, courage. 10 Quote
neocshs Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:23 PM Posted May 24, 2025 at 01:23 PM that is one opinion. I don't think her voice sounds horrible on the album. Different, but far from horrible. It is more closed, more restrained, but taking in consideration everything that sickness does to her muscles, man this album is her trying despite a fading voice. You know, courage. Love this comment💓 3 Quote http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs638.snc4/59806_1286422260657_1833187247_552295_3401062_n.jpg http://www.celinedionitalia.com/banner.png VISITATECI Facebook - Claudio Liggi Youtube - neocshsYoutube - CelineDionItalia93CelineChannelForum - My works about célineCelineChannelForum - neocshs's covers CelineDionMultimedia - my blog
Nmj Posted May 26, 2025 at 12:17 AM Posted May 26, 2025 at 12:17 AM The question is what happened…..????!?? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIfK4mRsN1D/?igsh=MTFoZzg4ZWZsemdnOA== Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 26, 2025 at 06:11 AM Posted May 26, 2025 at 06:11 AM (edited) The question is what happened…..????!?? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIfK4mRsN1D/?igsh=MTFoZzg4ZWZsemdnOA== Do u understand what she’s saying? If yes, What is she saying in the clip? Edited May 26, 2025 at 06:11 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
george_matei Posted May 26, 2025 at 06:13 AM Posted May 26, 2025 at 06:13 AM The question is what happened…..????!?? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIfK4mRsN1D/?igsh=MTFoZzg4ZWZsemdnOA==It looked like she was about to announce it in the next few weeks. And that's weird to me. 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 26, 2025 at 09:09 AM Posted May 26, 2025 at 09:09 AM The question is what happened…..????!?? https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIfK4mRsN1D/?igsh=MTFoZzg4ZWZsemdnOA==Crazy right? She made it feel like she could drop the dates at any moment back then.Maybe it's not as easy as she/they thought it would be this time.Tonight are the AMA'S in Vegas, who knows we are in for another unexpected show up/performance.It's about time now again. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 3 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted May 26, 2025 at 10:21 AM Popular Post Posted May 26, 2025 at 10:21 AM The elephant in the room is SPS. A year ago they could well have thought an announcement regarding a residency was imminent as she was perhaps responding so well to treatment and everything seemed fine. Since then the medication could have become ineffective, she could’ve suffered more and regular spasms and seizures. Her voice may be impacted as a result. She said herself a year ago she wanted to be on stage and that she WILL sing again. Her words. Unless they tell fans what’s happening what else, other than health issues, are we meant to assume is the issue. 8 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Davey84 Posted May 26, 2025 at 11:38 AM Author Posted May 26, 2025 at 11:38 AM The elephant in the room is SPS. A year ago they could well have thought an announcement regarding a residency was imminent as she was perhaps responding so well to treatment and everything seemed fine. Since then the medication could have become ineffective, she could've suffered more and regular spasms and seizures. Her voice may be impacted as a result. She said herself a year ago she wanted to be on stage and that she WILL sing again. Her words. Unless they tell fans what's happening what else, other than health issues, are we meant to assume is the issue. Besides the question if she'll ever perform live again... What I was thinking about recently, is that if she want to record a new album, they will have a tough time selecting the right kind of songs. And I don't mean just musically or what she will still be able to sing... She can't just record an album full of love songs, like nothing's going on in her life. They'll need to select songs that would also resonate with what's been going on with Céline in her life the last five years. My guess is that that would be a bit easier for a French album, than an English one. As the French albums usually have more themes going on than just 'love'. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Nmj Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:47 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:47 PM (edited) Do u understand what she’s saying? If yes, What is she saying in the clip? She’s basically saying she’s coming back, preparing the show, a show that she’s most involved in and wants to to thank us for being patient but says she’ll see us soon. Fast forward a year later…. Anyways like AMAs tonight in Vegas are teasing a surprise appearance/performance by someone. I always think surprises are now Celine… but probably setting ourselves up yet again LOL Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited May 26, 2025 at 01:51 PM by Nmj 3 Quote
actofcontrition Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:50 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:50 PM She’s basically saying she’s coming back, preparing the show, a show that she’s most involved in and wants to to thank us for being patient but says she’ll see us soon. Fast forward a year later…. I'm so tired of this complete silence! 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:54 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 01:54 PM (edited) She’s basically saying she’s coming back, preparing the show, a show that she’s most involved in and wants to to thank us for being patient but says she’ll see us soon. Fast forward a year later…. Oh.. was this interview after them showing the documentary? If I remember correctly, she didn’t say any dates on when will be the vegas show will happen. I only know she said that they’re preparing for a “new” show. Meaning scrapping the original concept from the supposed to be show back in 2021 in Vegas. So, preparing a new show is a long way to go. So, a 2026 show might make sense. This year 2025 probably for preparation for the new show in Vegas + vocal therapy, conditioning her body for the upcoming projects. Edited May 26, 2025 at 01:57 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
LukeD Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:32 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:32 PM She's basically saying she's coming back, preparing the show, a show that she's most involved in and wants to to thank us for being patient but says she'll see us soon. Fast forward a year later…. Anyways like AMAs tonight in Vegas are teasing a surprise appearance/performance by someone. I always think surprises are now Celine… but probably setting ourselves up yet again LOL Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetI do not believe anything until I see it. I also unfollowed their ridiculous IG account. Her team can f*** off as far as I am concerned. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:36 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:36 PM Oh.. was this interview after them showing the documentary? If I remember correctly, she didn’t say any dates on when will be the vegas show will happen. I only know she said that they’re preparing for a “new” show. Meaning scrapping the original concept from the supposed to be show back in 2021 in Vegas. So, preparing a new show is a long way to go. So, a 2026 show might make sense. This year 2025 probably for preparation for the new show in Vegas + vocal therapy, conditioning her body for the upcoming projects. Nahh plans had to have changed…. Celine has always been careful to say anything as a matter of fact, when it’s not happening. I think Rene taught her that well. She did so much media buzz I think a lot of the clips where she talks about her comeback when forgotten but Celine was saying it clear… Celine has never been one to prepare a show over a year long .. she’s usually pretty fast at the creative part. It’s all weird though because if she was returning dates at all back then or now we would’ve had leaks about possible band members returning/ companies working with the lights and sounding and production of the show etc. we’ve heard nothing… Quote
Nmj Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:38 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 02:38 PM I do not believe anything until I see it. I also unfollowed their ridiculous IG account. Her team can f*** off as far as I am concerned. Oh no, now you’ll miss the most recent pizza day recipe post/ celebration. How will you manage… I should do the same. 2 Quote
Shaun Posted May 26, 2025 at 04:20 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 04:20 PM Besides the question if she'll ever perform live again... What I was thinking about recently, is that if she want to record a new album, they will have a tough time selecting the right kind of songs. And I don't mean just musically or what she will still be able to sing... She can't just record an album full of love songs, like nothing's going on in her life. They'll need to select songs that would also resonate with what's been going on with Céline in her life the last five years. My guess is that that would be a bit easier for a French album, than an English one. As the French albums usually have more themes going on than just 'love'. I see what you mean however, I have to say, it’s more the vocals I’d be more concerned about. We seen her struggling to record “Love Again.” We really have no idea if she’s in the same place vocally, if she’s improved or (God forbid) she’s worsened. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Nmj Posted May 26, 2025 at 04:37 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 04:37 PM I see what you mean however, I have to say, it’s more the vocals I’d be more concerned about. We seen her struggling to record “Love Again.” We really have no idea if she’s in the same place vocally, if she’s improved or (God forbid) she’s worsened. Well the one liners of “TPOL” and “I’m alive” and “ Bohemian Rhapsody”, and “Look at Us Now” … all were MILES AND MILES better than the struggle that we heard with “Love Again”, no doubt her vocals have improved since then, the question is how much to be able to sustain a whole show or album? 2 Quote
Shaun Posted May 26, 2025 at 05:20 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 05:20 PM Well the one liners of “TPOL” and “I’m alive” and “ Bohemian Rhapsody”, and “Look at Us Now” … all were MILES AND MILES better than the struggle that we heard with “Love Again”, no doubt her vocals have improved since then, the question is how much to be able to sustain a whole show or album? Yeah that’s certainly true. Your question is indeed *the* question. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
sarit_celine Posted May 26, 2025 at 05:32 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 05:32 PM We have to reconize the reality that she won't be able to sing good even one song alone. She must feel very upset for that.She should avoid anything that will put her under great pressure, she can do here and there, short stuff for the fans (If she woulf feel the need to). Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
ryba Posted May 26, 2025 at 08:09 PM Posted May 26, 2025 at 08:09 PM The truth is that we don’t know anything. Last year she sang beautifully in the Hoda interview like nothing ever happened. It’s very obvious that she doesn’t care anymore though. Quote
Nmj Posted May 27, 2025 at 02:25 AM Posted May 27, 2025 at 02:25 AM Jennifer Lopez announced her new residency at the colosseum starting NYE… theatres are booking up in Dec/ next year already… no Celine in sight. 1 Quote
Matt96 Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:44 AM Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:44 AM (edited) Jennifer Lopez announced her new residency at the colosseum starting NYE… theatres are booking up in Dec/ next year already… no Celine in sight. Again, Céline has signed with RW. if she’s coming back in Vegas, it will be there! Edited May 27, 2025 at 05:44 AM by Matt96 Quote
PuraVida Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:47 AM Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:47 AM JLo scheduled at Caesars Palace Dec. 30 - Jan. 3 and March 6 - 28. Maybe they will announce more dates. I wonder if Celine will go and see the show. Quote
Matt96 Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:49 AM Posted May 27, 2025 at 05:49 AM For those who keep saying, “She’s lost her voice,” or “She won’t even be able to sing one song, let alone perform an entire live concert,” I’d like to clarify something. I understand how emotional it was to see her struggling to sing Love Again in the documentary, but let’s not forget that at that time, Céline hadn’t yet received a clear diagnosis and was likely pushing through without targeted or effective treatment. Now, almost three years later, things are different—and I’m confident she’s back to singing comfortably and without major difficulties. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.