Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

Nahh plans had to have changed…. Celine has always been careful to say anything as a matter of fact, when it’s not happening. I think Rene taught her that well. She did so much media buzz I think a lot of the clips where she talks about her comeback when forgotten but Celine was saying it clear… Celine has never been one to prepare a show over a year long .. she’s usually pretty fast at the creative part.

 

It’s all weird though because if she was returning dates at all back then or now we would’ve had leaks about possible band members returning/ companies working with the lights and sounding and production of the show etc. we’ve heard nothing…

 

Well, the situation is different now compared before. Now, she’s ill and still recovering. I think the planning of creating a new show after going to concerts from different artist. Especially, Adele’s show. I hope more visuals like Adele’s. I guess that’s why she scrapped the old concept of the show and creating a better one. She’s going one step at a time.

 

If I remember the leaks that you’re talking about was the same year where there’s already a date. Leaked rehearsals, leaked setlists from the rehearsals and stuff. Obviously, they’re not there yet since it will not take place this year but for sure the next year.

Posted

The truth is that we don’t know anything. Last year she sang beautifully in the Hoda interview like nothing ever happened. It’s very obvious that she doesn’t care anymore though.

For those who keep saying, “She’s lost her voice,” or “She won’t even be able to sing one song, let alone perform an entire live concert,” I’d like to clarify something. I understand how emotional it was to see her struggling to sing Love Again in the documentary, but let’s not forget that at that time, Céline hadn’t yet received a clear diagnosis and was likely pushing through without targeted or effective treatment. Now, almost three years later, things are different—and I’m confident she’s back to singing comfortably and without major difficulties.

 

Didn’t she say in the documentary when she’s about to record the song “Love Again’, she hasn’t sang for 2 years. That only means what we heard in the documentary means she hasn’t done any vocal warm up regularly, It’s like a muscle if you didn’t work out, it will get weaker. So, after that. We heard her sing in the interview where she sang the chorus of “The Power Of Love” and it sounded great. That only means she’s now doing vocal warm ups regularly as what she said she’s rehabilitating her voice. That’s why she can still sing in that interview because the one we heard in the documentary means was back in 2023.

Posted

 

 

Again, Céline has signed with RW. if she’s coming back in Vegas, it will be there!

 

I understand that, but I’m saying residencies for next year are already being announced.

Posted

I don't think that she will perform in RW. The question is: Will she perform in Vegas again?

Maybe in CP?

Posted

I don't think that she will perform in RW. The question is: Will she perform in Vegas again?

Maybe in CP?

 

Looking less and less likely for the Colosseum at Caesars Palace… They just signed Jennifer Lopez into next year produced by live nation, which means AEG is not taking over the Colosseum anytime soon, and Celine is a AEG client. The only other scenario would be Celine switching to live nation instead, but with John Nelson still serving as her management that’s unlikely as he also is a VP at aeg.

  • Like 1
Posted
It’s all so baffling. I’m avoiding speculating on the reason now cause none of it makes sense. I think we are entitled to an update of some sort but I don’t think it’ll come any time soon. I hope Celine is happy and doing well regardless.
  • Like 1
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
i’m sure she’s gonna update us for shows in 2026 not before. there must be some contractural clause that prevents her from performing
Posted

i’m sure she’s gonna update us for shows in 2026 not before. there must be some contractural clause that prevents her from performing

 

Or maybe her non curable SPS??

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

I think fans who bring up excuses of Celine not coming back - such as "that unfair commission that is too high" or "RW reputation bad" - are just delusional. Or maybe there's a better word, like they have copium.

 

Do some of you really believe that Celine would keep delaying her live performances because of too high fees or negative press about RW? After 5 years of not being on stage, missing performing like crazy, and knowing that the number of days she can perform are limited and decreasing day by day...

 

If she could, she would have already been back. There's only one explanation: she's physically not able to.

 

Compare her reaction to hearing "see you in Vegas" a year ago during interviews and the one in London (another member of the forum shared). I understand the settings were different, but still.

 

This also explains no update, because what an update can be in this case? Only retirement announcement, which I don't think Celine is ready to announce now (if ever). Or we might get the same phrase from her team that always, "Celine is doing great and working hard to be back on stage." Which is not even an update.

Edited by Ukrfan
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Why does Mariah have 4 concerts on Amazon Prime and Celine only have one concert (TC concert)? Can someone please explain it to me?wtf.gif

Sony you suck!

Edited by comingback
  • Like 5
Posted
I agree. There will be no vegas. When will people realise. Her performance days are over.
  • Like 1
Posted

I agree. There will be no vegas. When will people realise. Her performance days are over.

 

I love your sense of optimism. You’re a gem.

  • Like 7
Posted

I think fans who bring up excuses of Celine not coming back - such as "that unfair commission that is too high" or "RW reputation bad" - are just delusional. Or maybe there's a better word, like they have copium.

 

Do some of you really believe that Celine would keep delaying her live performances because of too high fees or negative press about RW? After 5 years of not being on stage, missing performing like crazy, and knowing that the number of days she can perform are limited and decreasing day by day...

 

If she could, she would have already been back. There's only one explanation: she's physically not able to.

 

Compare her reaction to hearing "see you in Vegas" a year ago during interviews and the one in London (another member of the forum shared). I understand the settings were different, but still.

 

This also explains no update, because what an update can be in this case? Only retirement announcement, which I don't think Celine is ready to announce now (if ever). Or we might get the same phrase from her team that always, "Celine is doing great and working hard to be back on stage." Which is not even an update.

 

We’ve already seen in the past that many of her decisions have often been driven by financial reasons. I’m pretty sure there are some unfavorable contractual clauses that led her to postpone everything to 2026. In the end, this extra time might actually be good for her, even if the wait is tough for us fans. But the fact that she still has several months to focus on her health can only be a good thing!

  • Like 4
Posted

So yet another nonsense social media post from "the team" tonight. So I thought I'd do a bit of research into how many of their posts since the start of the year have been about, ya know, music and singing and stuff. Are we being unfair on them for posting "rubbish" all the time? Judge for yourself:

 

- Posts with random old photos / throwbacks / with other celebrities - 16

- Posts about MUSIC including throwbacks to old releases and promoting new releases - 15

- Posts about fashion - 10

- Posts about absolute nonsense such as Pizza Day, the rules of being a woman, write a love letter etc - 4

- Posts about Mother's Day - 2

- Posts about Rene - 2

- Posts with NEW photos / appearances - 2

- Posts about LA Wildfires - 1

- Posts about a new WhatsApp Group - 1

- Posts about SPS - 1

 

So, in summary, since the start of 2025 a total of 28% of the posts on Celine's social media have been about her music.

  • Like 7

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
So yet another nonsense social media post from "the team" tonight. So I thought I'd do a bit of research into how many of their posts since the start of the year have been about, ya know, music and singing and stuff. Are we being unfair on them for posting "rubbish" all the time? Judge for yourself:

 

- Posts with random old photos / throwbacks / with other celebrities - 16

- Posts about MUSIC including throwbacks to old releases and promoting new releases - 15

- Posts about fashion - 10

- Posts about absolute nonsense such as Pizza Day, the rules of being a woman, write a love letter etc - 4

- Posts about Mother's Day - 2

- Posts about Rene - 2

- Posts with NEW photos / appearances - 2

- Posts about LA Wildfires - 1

- Posts about a new WhatsApp Group - 1

- Posts about SPS - 1

 

So, in summary, since the start of 2025 a total of 28% of the posts on Celine's social media have been about her music.

But but but the recent post plays TTWII!!

 

 

:giggle:

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

I do not believe anything until I see it. I also unfollowed their ridiculous IG account. Her team can f*** off as far as I am concerned.

 

I’m following suit… I can’t anymore with this terrible team, terrible label, terrible management.

 

I’m hoping for the best for Celine and hope she returns to the stage if that’s what she wants. But the lack of respect to the fans by failing to update the fanbase for over a year, is disappointing and frankly disrespectful to the fans who have been there for decades.

 

I’m also retiring from this forum. If something major happens I’m sure I’ll hear about it. Have a great summer everyone. :)

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

I love your sense of optimism. You’re a gem.

 

It is called being realistic. We’ve had no live performances in 5 years. No recent interviews. Nothing. This is the sad reality.

Posted

 

 

I love your sense of optimism. You’re a gem.

 

It is called being realistic. We’ve had no live performances in 5 years. No recent interviews. Nothing. This is the sad reality.

Posted
The lipping at the ghastly fashion show where human rights are non existent was the bit that tipped me over. It was utterly ridiculous. And she knew it !! We’ve had nothing since.
Posted

I agree we’re treated like s*** as fans . Why announce a comeback a year ago ? And dead silence I know she’s got a disease but somethings up ,

 

I’m not wasting my time waiting. I’ll go to other concerts I want to see this summer / fall and forget about Celine for a while . Maybe for good.

Posted

Like i said : 9 years since her last french album, 6 years since her last english album, 11 years since her last dvd. And still Sony refuse to open the vault..

 

I understand she is sick but yeah Sony treat us like s***. Where are the unreleased songs? Tours of the '90s, Celine vegas 2011, summer tours?!

 

Im a huge fan since 1991 and now im totally losing interest in her because im tired of the complete silence and listening to the same albums and dvds again and again because they dont give us new things!

  • Like 3
Posted

For those who keep saying, "She's lost her voice," or "She won't even be able to sing one song, let alone perform an entire live concert," I'd like to clarify something. I understand how emotional it was to see her struggling to sing Love Again in the documentary, but let's not forget that at that time, Céline hadn't yet received a clear diagnosis and was likely pushing through without targeted or effective treatment. Now, almost three years later, things are different—and I'm confident she's back to singing comfortably and without major difficulties.

 

Thank you. I was going to comment the same thing.

Posted
To quote Will Smith, “Somehow, ‘I told you so,’ just doesn’t quite say it.”
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Some of you are so dramatic. I get the frustration, but saying you’ll “forget about her for good” is a bit much. We have over 30 years of material that is still so wonderful. You’re going to essentially cancel Celine and all of the work she’s already done? It’s just a bit much, IMO.

 

TRUE! So Dramatic. Well, the one who started it should be blamed. It’s always the ones that keeps on complaining. I don’t think they’re real fans of Celine Dion. And now it shows who they really are. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the ones who’s first in line on hating Celine Dion online.

 

A true follower of Celine Dion whose been following mostly from the 90’s-00s will understand her current situation and waiting patiently for her. The one who kept on complaining are either narrow minded or just complete dumb. I think we are so lucky than every other fanbase since we got to see her more live since she tours and do shows a lot. More albums, Got to see her act on a movie and anymore. And just this time where she got sick and asking her fans to focus on her health first.

 

Even if you’re good at pretend to like the person. In the end, it really shows how fake they really are. And recently it came out and shows LOL

 

FAKE FANS lol

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 2
Posted

Like i said : 9 years since her last french album, 6 years since her last english album, 11 years since her last dvd. And still Sony refuse to open the vault..

 

I understand she is sick but yeah Sony treat us like s***. Where are the unreleased songs? Tours of the '90s, Celine vegas 2011, summer tours?!

 

Im a huge fan since 1991 and now im totally losing interest in her because im tired of the complete silence and listening to the same albums and dvds again and again because they dont give us new things!

This is exactly the point! I agree 100%.
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

The lipping at the ghastly fashion show where human rights are non existent was the bit that tipped me over. It was utterly ridiculous. And she knew it !! We’ve had nothing since.

what does this show and prove? Only one thing: It’s all about money now and nothing else.
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Like i said : 9 years since her last french album, 6 years since her last english album, 11 years since her last dvd. And still Sony refuse to open the vault..

 

I understand she is sick but yeah Sony treat us like s***. Where are the unreleased songs? Tours of the '90s, Celine vegas 2011, summer tours?!

 

Im a huge fan since 1991 and now im totally losing interest in her because im tired of the complete silence and listening to the same albums and dvds again and again because they dont give us new things!

I’m responding from an economics perspective to explain why Céline probably won’t release new CDs with demos or discarded songs.

Before launching a product, a company like Sony evaluates the costs and expected demand. Producing physical CDs involves significant fixed costs (machinery, materials, electricity) that do not change with quantity, and variable costs that depend on the volume sold.

To determine whether it’s worth producing a new CD, the break-even point is calculated using a simple formula:

Q*= CF/ P-CVme

Where:

​

Donde:

  • CF are the total fixed production costs
  • P is the selling price of the CD
  • CVme​ is the variable cost per unit

The result Q* indicates how many CDs must be sold to cover the costs.

Considering that fixed costs are high and the demand for demos or discarded songs is low, Sony will likely conclude it is not profitable. Additionally, they must assess whether Céline Dion’s current popularity can generate enough sales to justify the investment.

That’s why, even if there might be interesting material, the economic decision favors not releasing that type of CDs.

 

I’m not saying Céline lacks popularity, but if she and her team stay quiet and make few public appearances, her overall popularity tends to decline. This means her name isn’t as present in the minds of general consumers, only among the core fans. As a result, demand drops significantly.

For example, there might be around 30,000 very dedicated fans here, but what about the general public? Their awareness and interest are much lower, which impacts potential sales.

Sure! Here’s the translation to English:

 

I have no intention of spamming: The economic equation I shared with you is very simple, so that someone without a university background in Economics can understand it. But if anyone is interested in learning more about this in greater detail, I recommend the book on Microeconomics by Gregory Mankiw, where these concepts are explained in much greater depth.

Edited by CélineI'mAlive
  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

TRUE! So Dramatic. Well, the one who started it should be blamed. It’s always the ones that keeps on complaining. I don’t think they’re real fans of Celine Dion. And now it shows who they really are. I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re the ones who’s first in line on hating Celine Dion online.

 

A true follower of Celine Dion whose been following mostly from the 90’s-00s will understand her current situation and waiting patiently for her. The one who kept on complaining are either narrow minded or just complete dumb. I think we are so lucky than every other fanbase since we got to see her more live since she tours and do shows a lot. More albums, Got to see her act on a movie and anymore. And just this time where she got sick and asking her fans to focus on her health first.

 

Even if you’re good at pretend to like the person. In the end, it really shows how fake they really are. And recently it came out and shows LOL

 

FAKE FANS lol

 

Fake fans.. are you 5 years old?

 

9 years since her last french album, 6 years since her last english album, 11 years since her last dvd : i think we been patient.

 

And where did i blame celine? I know she is sick and she can focus on her health. Im blaming Sony!

 

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

I’m responding from an economics perspective to explain why Céline probably won’t release new CDs with demos or discarded songs.

Before launching a product, a company like Sony evaluates the costs and expected demand. Producing physical CDs involves significant fixed costs (machinery, materials, electricity) that do not change with quantity, and variable costs that depend on the volume sold.

To determine whether it’s worth producing a new CD, the break-even point is calculated using a simple formula:

Q*= CF/ P-CVme

Where:

​

Donde:

  • CF are the total fixed production costs
  • P is the selling price of the CD
  • CVme​ is the variable cost per unit

The result Q* indicates how many CDs must be sold to cover the costs.

Considering that fixed costs are high and the demand for demos or discarded songs is low, Sony will likely conclude it is not profitable. Additionally, they must assess whether Céline Dion’s current popularity can generate enough sales to justify the investment.

That’s why, even if there might be interesting material, the economic decision favors not releasing that type of CDs.

 

I’m not saying Céline lacks popularity, but if she and her team stay quiet and make few public appearances, her overall popularity tends to decline. This means her name isn’t as present in the minds of general consumers, only among the core fans. As a result, demand drops significantly.

For example, there might be around 30,000 very dedicated fans here, but what about the general public? Their awareness and interest are much lower, which impacts potential sales.

Sure! Here’s the translation to English:

 

I have no intention of spamming: The economic equation I shared with you is very simple, so that someone without a university background in Economics can understand it. But if anyone is interested in learning more about this in greater detail, I recommend the book on Microeconomics by Gregory Mankiw, where these concepts are explained in much greater depth.

well, they realeased yet another useless greatest hits CD with the same old songs last year when the documentary came out, so I don't believe this is the reason. Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...