Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Possibly a mad thought here but we are always trying to figure out why nothings happening; is it health, is it contract issues, is it waiting for the right time etc

 

Could it be Celine is able but just doesn’t want to come back? I know she frequently says how much she misses it and wants to come back but could it be she wants to come back in a small way? One off things like Olympics, the fashion thing, the Paul McC film? She may want a much slower pace and to her this is ‘being back’ but in a new way.

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Possibly a mad thought here but we are always trying to figure out why nothings happening; is it health, is it contract issues, is it waiting for the right time etc

 

Could it be Celine is able but just doesn't want to come back? I know she frequently says how much she misses it and wants to come back but could it be she wants to come back in a small way? One off things like Olympics, the fashion thing, the Paul McC film? She may want a much slower pace and to her this is 'being back' but in a new way.

I don't think that's the case at all. If she would want only to do such small projects and one - of - performances she would let the world know what to expect from her from now on. She and her team surely know that if she/they don't clarify anything, the world will always expect and await new albums, music and shows, maybe tours and such in any scale. Because that's what she stands for being "the Céline Dion" when she returns fully back...

 

But I agree big time that it's really time for a new specific update on her health and maybe even what is on the horizon in Vegas and new albums...

Edited by ordinary fan
Posted
My gut tells me Celine isn’t doing Resorts world. And I think her health is good. The delay is clearly business related. In my opinion.
  • Like 3
Posted
I said months ago that Celine will not do RW. It's a contract thing. I hope I'm right. RW is horrible.
  • Like 1
Posted
I also think that it’s a contract thing. She is probably delaying all other projects until this issue is fixed so that she can “make a comeback” where everything happens all at once: exposure, commercials, new music, ticket sales for new shows etc.
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Let’s say that’s true and it is a contract thing, why the hold up? It’s over a year since the Olympics. I don’t know how contracts of that type work really, do they need to wait for time to pass or is it a buy out option? If the latter then it should be a relatively quick process I’d have thought.

 

You guys could well be right here and it’s a contract thing but given the time since Paris I’m on the fence

  • Like 1
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted

Why are you thinking she doesnt want RW?? She signed the contract, she has done the promo at the beginning and she helped for the construction by telling what she wanted for the theater..

 

In the documentary she was crying because she missed her career so much. Plus she is getting older. I dont think she would waste months/years not doing anything because of a contract.

 

Im pretty sure its health issues.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Why are you thinking she doesnt want RW?? She signed the contract, she has done the promo at the beginning and she helped for the construction by telling what she wanted for the theater..

 

In the documentary she was crying because she missed her career so much. Plus she is getting older. I dont think she would waste months/years not doing anything because of a contract.

 

Im pretty sure its health issues.

Because she might have found out that there is a major catch in the contract which she only realized after she had signed it. Rene isn't around anymore and people are probably trying to take advantage of her now that she is by herself. Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I really think shes making a french album but staying quiet on purpose to build suspense that way when she announces it it will get alot of promotion. Sometimes artists do that because lets say she already announced it it wouldn’t get as much buzz as if it was a total surprise
Posted

The silence is deafening to be honest.

 

With her health she’s entitled to her privacy of course. However, she chose to tell the world what’s going on and of course document what’s been going on in the documentary so I do understand fans feeling “entitled” to an update.

 

Over Céline’s career we’ve just been used to *something* always happening. The next album, DVD, concert, whatever has never been too far away. But now, it’s been 9 years since the last French album. Approaching 6 years since the last English album.

 

If Celine can’t / won’t perform that’s absolutely her right. If she chooses not to provide updates on her health that’s her right too. But her management can surely do something? ANYTHING? A digital concert release? An unreleased EP? A remixes album? Oh no wait, all we get now is T-shirts.

 

The sad, simple, fact is that the longer the silence goes on the more people will be less likely to stick around to care.

  • Like 5

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

 

The sad, simple, fact is that the longer the silence goes on the more people will be less likely to stick around to care.

yes, that’s right! I‘m one of them
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
I’m still here and check the forum regularly but to be completely honest I don’t know what her management is doing. They’re terrible. Keeping us engaged with old photos ? If that’s it we’re a sorry sad group of fans that I don’t know whom is more insane - her team, or us for even sticking around…. Edited by KyleVan41
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
. Edited by comingback
Posted

Sorry, I don't need a Remix album, but Sony should take care of her legacy.

Why aren't her (full) concert on YT and Amazon Prime? We don't have the LIM/FIY Tour concert on DVD. Why? And many other things. Her management (if she even have one) is a scandal.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Sorry, I don't need a Remix album, but Sony should take care of her legacy.

Why aren't her (full) concert on YT and Amazon Prime? We don't have the LIM/FIY Tour concert on DVD. Why? And many other things. Her management (if she even have one) is a scandal.

 

The fact we cant even buy A new day, Au coeur du stade, Sur les plaines, Live in Memphis on apple tv or her '80s discography on itunes is so stupid so we are far far far from getting new unreleased concert!

Edited by actofcontrition
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

The silence is deafening to be honest.

 

With her health shes entitled to her privacy of course. However, she chose to tell the world whats going on and of course document whats been going on in the documentary so I do understand fans feeling entitled to an update.

 

Over Célines career weve just been used to *something* always happening. The next album, DVD, concert, whatever has never been too far away. But now, its been 9 years since the last French album. Approaching 6 years since the last English album.

 

If Celine cant / wont perform thats absolutely her right. If she chooses not to provide updates on her health thats her right too. But her management can surely do something? ANYTHING? A digital concert release? An unreleased EP? A remixes album? Oh no wait, all we get now is T-shirts.

 

The sad, simple, fact is that the longer the silence goes on the more people will be less likely to stick around to care.

 

All they can do is update her spotify with a playlist of her remixes.

While they neglect literally ALL of them.

And yes that digital concert release is long overdue by now.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

Posted

yes, that’s right! I‘m one of them

 

I left this forum for over two months… and I missed NOTHING.

In 2016-2017 I didn’t have a clue that her career would be handled so badly… there was a bright spot in there in those years where Celine was doing things for career outside the box with Aldo, she became less controversial to like, no longer a guilty pleasure but a legend who was cool.

The future looked so bright…

 

 

I understand her illness couldn’t be anticipated, but it’s all so sad… her team are a bunch of idiots, and even this forum works as often as the McDonald’s ice cream machine. It’s all sad, on all accounts. :(

 

But I’m slowly beginning to fade away as a fan who continues to care tbh.

  • Like 2
Posted

I agree my fandom is fading …I’m less and less interested j. What she’s doing I’m here half the time out of boredom.

 

But my listening to her is way down …there’s just nothing to get us stoked for anymore. Her team should be ashamed.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Sorry, I don't need a Remix album, but Sony should take care of her legacy.

Why aren't her (full) concert on YT and Amazon Prime? We don't have the LIM/FIY Tour concert on DVD. Why? And many other things. Her management (if she has one) is a scandal.

 

https://celinedionlasvegas2026.org/

 

?

Edited by comingback
Posted
lol we’re officially so far gone it’s laughable
  • Like 1
Posted

I agree my fandom is fading …I’m less and less interested j. What she’s doing I’m here half the time out of boredom.

 

But my listening to her is way down …there’s just nothing to get us stoked for anymore. Her team should be ashamed.

 

Be careful.. i wrote here few months ago i was losing interest and many members here were yelling at me i was a stupid fake fan 🤷‍♂️😅

  • Like 1
Posted

Why are you thinking she doesnt want RW?? She signed the contract, she has done the promo at the beginning and she helped for the construction by telling what she wanted for the theater..

 

In the documentary she was crying because she missed her career so much. Plus she is getting older. I dont think she would waste months/years not doing anything because of a contract.

 

Im pretty sure its health issues.

 

People are in denial. Celine's getting old, she has a PROGRESSIVE disease, the treatment is known to lose efficiency over time... thinking that she would delay her (presumably) last chance to perform live over some contract or money issue is a bit ridiculous. That's just wishful thinking at this point.

  • Like 1
Posted

I really think shes making a french album but staying quiet on purpose to build suspense that way when she announces it it will get alot of promotion. Sometimes artists do that because lets say she already announced it it wouldn't get as much buzz as if it was a total surprise

 

Celine has never cared about promotion, buzz, charts etc. Rene did, but he's long gone. Her current managers clearly don't care about those either.

Posted

For example Kylie just ended her world tour and will release the show digitally September 26th.

Also on vinyl.

 

That's how easy and quick it can go.

Meanwhile we still wait for the next song from Au Coeur Du Stade to be uploaded. :P

 

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3
Posted

For example Kylie just ended her world tour and will release the show digitally September 26th.

Also on vinyl.

 

That's how easy and quick it can go.

Meanwhile we still wait for the next song from Au Coeur Du Stade to be uploaded. :P

 

And it’s why Kylie’s stars been on the rise.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

Posted

 

 

People are in denial. Celine's getting old, she has a PROGRESSIVE disease, the treatment is known to lose efficiency over time... thinking that she would delay her (presumably) last chance to perform live over some contract or money issue is a bit ridiculous. That's just wishful thinking at this point.

 

 

This!

 

Is she can still find some confort zone to still record some albums that will just be perfect.

 

She did her thing live. More than anything. Who still wants Vegas honestly ? Even concerts in general. I need musics. Good studio albums with one or 2 producers. Critically acclaimed.

  • Like 2
Posted

My gut tells me Celine isn't doing Resorts world. And I think her health is good. The delay is clearly business related. In my opinion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She said she wanted something intimate and relaxed, not her usual large-scale concerts. Maybe she’s building all of that, meaning, planning it?

Posted (edited)

I agree my fandom is fading …I'm less and less interested j. What she's doing I'm here half the time out of boredom.

 

But my listening to her is way down …there's just nothing to get us stoked for anymore. Her team should be ashamed.

 

 

 

 

Honestly, I don’t understand why Céline isn’t taking action. It must be that she doesn’t understand anything about all of this. n my case, there isn’t a day that I don’t listen to Céline, but it’s true that her entire discography is starting to feel very repetitive. There’s nothing new, nothing that excites us

Edited by CélineI'mAlive

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...