Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I sent a message to them! (Falling Into You 30th anniversary edition/+ LIM/FIY Tour concert DVD/Making ofs etc..) for 2026.

Fingers crossed

Edited by comingback
  • Like 1
Posted

I sent a message to them! (Falling Into You 30th anniversary edition/+ LIM/FIY Tour concert DVD/Making ofs etc..) for 2026.

Fingers crossed

 

I sent them A message for a update from Celine and nothing but oddly 3 days later they issued a statement about the Eurovision rumors from 4 months ago.

  • Like 1
Posted
Lol i love how you guys keep messaging them like its going to change anything.
  • Like 3
Posted

Lol i love how you guys keep messaging them like its going to change anything.

 

At this point nothing else we can do.

Posted
We are fan group most to be pitied. It’s very depressing.
Posted

We are fan group most to be pitied. It’s very depressing.

 

Celine has SPS. And they act like she still doesn’t have so much stuff they can release.

If she never shown face again it’s no excuse for this team.

Posted
They should release a larger than life anniversary edition of FIY including all unreleased tracks and the Phil Spector songs along with a bluray of Live in Memphis and another European live show, making of the album (there are recording sessions!), a photo album etc. Now that would be an album worth buying and a real treat for the fans!!!!
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Just open the archives snd give us literally everything for this album!
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Lol i love how you guys keep messaging them like its going to change anything.
Well, at least this new management has a online presence and actually posted a 'You asked, Celine listened' about Hymne A L'Amour.

 

So it's time to bother them with our wishes.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted
I think Sony should do something. I’m sure Celine would approve anything that Sony will release.
Posted

Well, at least this new management has a online presence and actually posted a 'You asked, Celine listened' about Hymne A L'Amour.

 

So it's time to bother them with our wishes.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk

lol, the things we keep asking for get ignored. They only release stuff that they want
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
She isn’t making her record company / label money. This is the only reason they’ve ignored her completely . There’s no other explanation.
Posted

She isn’t making her record company / label money. This is the only reason they’ve ignored her completely . There’s no other explanation.

 

 

Celine has been a “stage cash cow” since 2003. She evolved from a recording artist into a performing artist.

  • Like 2
Posted

I think Sony should do something. I'm sure Celine would approve anything that Sony will release.

From a fan’s perspective, it might make sense to release a CD of demos or discarded material, but we’re talking about one of the most famous singers in the world. If she were to come back, from a marketing perspective, it should be with new songs that could resonate worldwide. What’s the point of releasing demo music if they’re really just versions of songs that are already published?

Also, I remember that Céline receives the demos, and then she records them directly. In fact, I have some demos exactly as they were sent to Céline, sung by a secondary artist. I even have a demo sung by Céline herself, and I can assure you that the differences with the final version are minimal—practically unnoticeable. At most, one or two words change. That’s normal. Céline receives the song ready, even including the instrumental. She and her team only focus on elaborating the instrumental further. They don’t have to modify the lyrics; the musicality and rhymes are already worked out by the composer.

For her single A New Day Has Come, Moccio and Nova sent the demo to Céline and René sung by another singer whose name I unfortunately don’t remember. I’ve even heard it. The backing vocals in that song come straight from the demo.

Posted (edited)

lol, the things we keep asking for get ignored. They only release stuff that they want

 

Céline herself was the one who changed her team. From the one she had before, which posted in English and French on her Twitter, to the one she has now. Including her doctor, so they say.

Edited by CélineI'mAlive
Posted

 

 

Céline herself was the one who changed her team. From the one she had before, which posted in English and French on her Twitter, to the one she has now. Including her doctor, so they say.

 

What about her doctor?

Posted

What about her doctor?

I don’t know where I read it, but apparently, she had fired her former doctor for allowing her to take between 80 and 90 milligrams of Diazepam. Of course, that makes sense. She herself has said that she took large amounts and didn’t know it could kill her. Maybe all of that is true, and Céline hired a new social media team for some reason. She doesn’t know much about technology. We’ve seen that. Perhaps she thought it would be good from the perspective of not understanding anything. On the Tonight Show, for example, she took her first selfie, which shows that she doesn’t understand much.

Posted (edited)

 

I don’t know where I read it, but apparently, she had fired her former doctor for allowing her to take between 80 and 90 milligrams of Diazepam. Of course, that makes sense. She herself has said that she took large amounts and didn’t know it could kill her. Maybe all of that is true, and Céline hired a new social media team for some reason. She doesn’t know much about technology. We’ve seen that. Perhaps she thought it would be good from the perspective of not understanding anything. On the Tonight Show, for example, she took her first selfie, which shows that she doesn’t understand much.

Oh cmon, that was a joke. She s not stupid. And im sure that in the last years she was on the phone and social media a lot. Maybe not on her official channels. We have many interviews of her saying that she s using youtube to watch dance numbers. Also spotify in the tour Eiffel (2019 if im not mistaken). And she did a lot of selfies before that Jimmy Fallon moment. And coming back to our topic, her social media team sucks. Her numbers are horrible. Some pictures are meh. Im so ashamed even watching what they re doing with that of a big career and such a good persoan that Celine is. At this point, I prefer total silence with here and there posts with actual pictures than this repeated BS.

Edited by george_matei
Posted

She isn't making her record company / label money. This is the only reason they've ignored her completely . There's no other explanation.

 

That's the less plausible explanation I would say.

 

First, among all the other singers, it would be very weird that only Céline doesn't make money with Anniversary Editions ( for example). Because most of the others do release celebrating editions.

 

Then, how would they know? They've never done such thing for Céline.

 

Finally, they can release deluxe edition digitally only ( I know that some are collectors but let's say in the worst case) and that wouldn't cost them that much.

Posted

Falling Into You is her best selling, Grammy winning album. So it deserves a special edition. Something like Mariah's Music Box special edition.

Come on Sony!

post-1619-0-84492800-1758444589_thumb.jpg

Posted

Oh cmon, that was a joke. She s not stupid. And im sure that in the last years she was on the phone and social media a lot. Maybe not on her official channels. We have many interviews of her saying that she s using youtube to watch dance numbers. Also spotify in the tour Eiffel (2019 if im not mistaken). And she did a lot of selfies before that Jimmy Fallon moment. And coming back to our topic, her social media team sucks. Her numbers are horrible. Some pictures are meh. Im so ashamed even watching what they re doing with that of a big career and such a good persoan that Celine is. At this point, I prefer total silence with here and there posts with actual pictures than this repeated BS.

I find it strange that it was a joke. Céline never likes to lie to her audience, so she wouldn’t have agreed to launch that segment on the show. Moreover, she always urges her children to put technology aside and talk to her more, since she believes that ever since computers and phones arrived, all communication between families and friends has been lost. There were even rumors a few years ago that she didn’t even own a phone. Also, in the documentary, she comes across as anti-technology. The only thing she used was the phone to play some opera.
Posted

I find it strange that it was a joke. Céline never likes to lie to her audience, so she wouldn’t have agreed to launch that segment on the show. Moreover, she always urges her children to put technology aside and talk to her more, since she believes that ever since computers and phones arrived, all communication between families and friends has been lost. There were even rumors a few years ago that she didn’t even own a phone. Also, in the documentary, she comes across as anti-technology. The only thing she used was the phone to play some opera.

She had a phone even in the 2007 Las Vegas documentary. And we saw it since then. I am not saying she's lying, but I think she s referring to not being obsessed with social media and posting herself. We have many selfies before that moment and even some mirror selfies in 2016 on her Instagram. Also, what are you talking about? Her kids have a damn gaming room haha ))I think they re living normally and Celine herself using technology day by day just like us. Except this forum 🙂

Posted

She had a phone even in the 2007 Las Vegas documentary. And we saw it since then. I am not saying she's lying, but I think she s referring to not being obsessed with social media and posting herself. We have many selfies before that moment and even some mirror selfies in 2016 on her Instagram. Also, what are you talking about? Her kids have a damn gaming room haha ))I think they re living normally and Celine herself using technology day by day just like us. Except this forum

Well, what I said, Céline herself said it. She encourages her children, when they are at home, to tell her how their day is going, and she admits that they don’t like it, but she feels she has to do it, because she doesn’t like people talking on the phone instead of communicating in person. She wants people to feel sensations, to talk to each other, and not be focused on their phones. Having a Wii at her house in Las Vegas doesn’t mean she didn’t regulate device usage. Besides, you can use electronic devices without really knowing how they work.

Posted
Lol, she is not stupid. Of course she uses technology. Don’t believe everything she says in interviews…
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve noticed resorts world are still “liking” Celine’s instagram posts. I suppose they’re still in the mix …
Posted
It's just a matter of time... TMZ said last year the contract for her residency at RW was as good as done.
Posted

People tend to forget that the whole "open book" thing was a career-calculated move. It was part of her charm.

 

I will say I naively did not consider that til now Despite doing similar things for my job now my inner 10 year old refuses to see the managerial side of the fantasy

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I don’t know what’s going on with resorts world but I just got back from Las Vegas and attended Alanis Morissette show at the Colosseum which was excellent.

 

The Colosseum has so many artists playing and on the books —resorts world has virtually nothing. No wonder they’re losing money hand over fist.

 

Not to mention it’s so far on the strip it’s not close to anything. What a friggin disaster

Edited by KyleVan41

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...