Shamrock_1982 Posted February 4, 2026 at 06:46 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 06:46 AM (edited) Vegas is her home, she’s 30 mins from the strip she had an agreement with RW that she needs to see out at some point. I’ve been to the U.S at Xmas and it’s no different to when I was in Vegas 3 years ago.Vegas needs Céline now more than ever and she will draw a lot of people in and I for one will be one of the first travelling there to see her again… there’s no better place to see a show than Vegas! She’s saved Vegas before and she will do it again Edited February 4, 2026 at 06:47 AM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
celine2199 Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:00 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:00 AM Vegas is her home, she's 30 mins from the strip she had an agreement with RW that she needs to see out at some point. I've been to the U.S at Xmas and it's no different to when I was in Vegas 3 years ago.Vegas needs Céline now more than ever and she will draw a lot of people in and I for one will be one of the first travelling there to see her again… there's no better place to see a show than Vegas! She's saved Vegas before and she will do it again Yeah,Celine has saved Vegas twice already,if she indeed does it again,I think they should change the city name to Las Celingas...she deserves it... Quote
celine2199 Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:11 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:11 AM Certainly true that a lot of Europeans would not be comfortable travelling to the US at the moment. I am in a dilemma myself, I would love her to come back but I don't want to go to Vegas again at the moment. Just hoping the Paris rumours have some truth in them. As an Asian guy,I wound not want to go to the US right now,if I go I MAY NOT make it back... But a paris residency with a French setlist,I'll take my chances for Celine 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted February 4, 2026 at 09:42 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 09:42 AM A few friends of mine were in Vegas in January and it's really no different than last time 2 years ago they said. So no matter what, it its possible for me somehow, I will be one of the first ones to go to see her when she's back Quote
scarletpimpernel Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:39 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:39 AM Why would you guys even want C�line to have a new residency in Vegas? The US is a mess right now,is it even safe to perform in Vegas any more?C�line has spent almost half of her life in Vegas,it really is enough...and tourism in the US is down the toilet,I can see that residencies won't be as successful as they used to be,so at this point, I'd rather see C�line stay at home and be safe and enjoy her life.Of course a new album is very welcome. What are the chances of a triple bang...coming back with a new residency ( doubt that she'd be able to have it as full on as past residencies though) and a French album at the same time as an English album, wouldn't that make up for all 2025s sad frustration So true that she's been in Vegas for so long...but besides it being her home there's pros and cons to everything she's done I guess (Sorry random side note, everyone on here is probably wondering where this random newbie has sprung from...Hi! I'm a long term hardcore fan that wasn't into signing up to forums much but hey, when there's nothing much happening in Cèlines career, that fans are being told anyhow, the best thing we can do in the meantime is keep up a little positivity whete we can with the chatting here, it kinda feels like keeping a little spark alive until we hear more) Quote
comingback Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:46 AM Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:46 AM I wish she would do a more modern venue in Vegas.I don't like RW.I still hope that the London or Paris rumors are true. 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 4, 2026 at 01:22 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 01:22 PM I wouldn’t go and see her in Paris or London and I live outside of London… both cities have gone to the dogs in the last year and I feel safer in Vegas if I’m being honest. Plus, venues in Europe don’t showcase end stage shows as well as Vegas, unless they build a custom made venue for it. I’m praying for another Dragone residency, were she does as little as possible and it’s visually stunning and interesting. 2 Quote
celine2199 Posted February 4, 2026 at 02:30 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 02:30 PM Me too,I've been a fan of Celine for almost 30 years, actually she's the only artist that I followed, and I hate celebrity culture, but somehow I just LUuurve Celine... LOL... I found out about this forum a year ago,I registered but couldn't post until a few days ago... 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 4, 2026 at 02:42 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 02:42 PM As an Asian guy,I wound not want to go to the US right now,if I go I MAY NOT make it back... I think you'd be just fine and you'd probably have a good time. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:30 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:30 PM Why would you guys even want Céline to have a new residency in Vegas? The US is a mess right now,is it even safe to perform in Vegas any more?Céline has spent almost half of her life in Vegas,it really is enough...and tourism in the US is down the toilet,I can see that residencies won't be as successful as they used to be,so at this point, I'd rather see Céline stay at home and be safe and enjoy her life.Of course a new album is very welcome.There are rumors from some people on their team that they’re working on new music. Apparently an EP, if I remember correctly. Quote
celine2199 Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:46 PM I think you'd be just fine and you'd probably have a good time.All the horrible news all over the world on the internet freaks me out,I just assume that safe travel globally is gone for all of us ... the world is just not the same any more...How I miss the 90s and 00s... Quote
Nmj Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:47 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:47 PM Let’s hope she performs first and worry where after.. lol 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Where Céline should do a musical residency is at the Roman Theatre of Mérida. Built in Roman times by the Roman consul Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, it is one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in the world.Nowadays, during the summer, it hosts musical concerts by international and national artists. For example, Alejandro Sanz, Roxette, Bryan Adams… Even David Guetta took part in one of the editions. Throughout the rest of the summer, the theatre stages theatrical residencies of classical works, such as Cleopatra in Love, the Musical, The Trojan Women, Electra, Iphigenia, or Alexander and the Persian Eunuch, as well as Memoirs of Hadrian and Oedipus Rex. The acoustics, despite it being an open-air theatre, are perfectly designed so that sound equipment is not needed at all. In fact, there are artists who sing without a microphone. The theatre also has giant projectors that allow immersive video mapping for the audience (see the following link). In addition, the city is extremely affordable, and someone can usually stay there for an entire week in a multi-star hotel for around 236 US dollars. Prices in nearby supermarkets and local shops are also very low, as are transportation costs. It is considered one of the best cities to live in Spain. It’s a town of about 60,000 inhabitants, not overcrowded, with plenty of green areas and Roman ruins everywhere (much like Rome). 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Where Céline should do a musical residency is at the Roman Theatre of Mérida. Built in Roman times by the Roman consul Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, it is one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in the world.Nowadays, during the summer, it hosts musical concerts by international and national artists. For example, Alejandro Sanz, Roxette, Bryan Adams… Even David Guetta took part in one of the editions. Throughout the rest of the summer, the theatre stages theatrical residencies of classical works, such as Cleopatra in Love, the Musical, The Trojan Women, Electra, Iphigenia, or Alexander and the Persian Eunuch, as well as Memoirs of Hadrian and Oedipus Rex. The acoustics, despite it being an open-air theatre, are perfectly designed so that sound equipment is not needed at all. In fact, there are artists who sing without a microphone. The theatre also has giant projectors that allow immersive video mapping for the audience (see the following link). In addition, the city is extremely affordable, and someone can usually stay there for an entire week in a multi-star hotel for around 236 US dollars. Prices in nearby supermarkets and local shops are also very low, as are transportation costs. It is considered one of the best cities to live in Spain. It’s a town of about 60,000 inhabitants, not overcrowded, with plenty of green areas and Roman ruins everywhere (much like Rome). Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Where Céline should do a musical residency is at the Roman Theatre of Mérida. Built in Roman times by the Roman consul Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, it is one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in the world.Nowadays, during the summer, it hosts musical concerts by international and national artists. For example, Alejandro Sanz, Roxette, Bryan Adams… Even David Guetta took part in one of the editions. Throughout the rest of the summer, the theatre stages theatrical residencies of classical works, such as Cleopatra in Love, the Musical, The Trojan Women, Electra, Iphigenia, or Alexander and the Persian Eunuch, as well as Memoirs of Hadrian and Oedipus Rex. The acoustics, despite it being an open-air theatre, are perfectly designed so that sound equipment is not needed at all. In fact, there are artists who sing without a microphone. The theatre also has giant projectors that allow immersive video mapping for the audience (see the following link). In addition, the city is extremely affordable, and someone can usually stay there for an entire week in a multi-star hotel for around 236 US dollars. Prices in nearby supermarkets and local shops are also very low, as are transportation costs. It is considered one of the best cities to live in Spain. It’s a town of about 60,000 inhabitants, not overcrowded, with plenty of green areas and Roman ruins everywhere (much like Rome). Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:56 PM (edited) Where Céline should do a musical residency is at the Roman Theatre of Mérida. Built in Roman times by the Roman consul Marcus Vipsanius Agrippa, it is one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in the world.Nowadays, during the summer, it hosts musical concerts by international and national artists. For example, Alejandro Sanz, Roxette, Bryan Adams… Even David Guetta took part in one of the editions. Throughout the rest of the summer, the theatre stages theatrical residencies of classical works, such as Cleopatra in Love, the Musical, The Trojan Women, Electra, Iphigenia, or Alexander and the Persian Eunuch, as well as Memoirs of Hadrian and Oedipus Rex. The acoustics, despite it being an open-air theatre, are perfectly designed so that sound equipment is not needed at all. In fact, there are artists who sing without a microphone. The theatre also has giant projectors that allow immersive video mapping for the audience (see the following link). In addition, the city is extremely affordable, and someone can usually stay there for an entire week in a multi-star hotel for around 236 US dollars. Prices in nearby supermarkets and local shops are also very low, as are transportation costs. It is considered one of the best cities to live in Spain. It’s a town of about 60,000 inhabitants, not overcrowded, with plenty of green areas and Roman ruins everywhere (much like Rome). Edited February 4, 2026 at 03:58 PM by CélineI'mAlive Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:58 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 03:58 PM (edited) The video mapping (I can't share the link for the forum technical problems, but I can share with you two photos of this. Sorry Edited February 4, 2026 at 04:01 PM by CélineI'mAlive 1 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 4, 2026 at 04:04 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 04:04 PM Guys, would you like it to be here? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:01 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 08:01 PM Can a mod please clear up this multiple s*** show of posts above please! Quote
scarletpimpernel Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:21 PM Posted February 4, 2026 at 11:21 PM Me too,I've been a fan of Celine for almost 30 years, actually she's the only artist that I followed, and I hate celebrity culture, but somehow I just LUuurve Celine... LOL... I found out about this forum a year ago,I registered but couldn't post until a few days ago...We luuuuurve her because she's the real deal,😍 she's not like all the others, there is truly something quite different about our unique Queen. 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted February 5, 2026 at 09:56 AM Posted February 5, 2026 at 09:56 AM I was watching some of Celine’s interviews from June 2024 and I’m extremely curious about what’s going on with the show she said she’s preparing. Was there a decline in her health and she had to stop planning?Hate to complain but it would be nice if they gave usan update on her health. 4 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
karatedude317 Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:45 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 09:45 PM I was watching some of Celine’s interviews from June 2024 and I’m extremely curious about what’s going on with the show she said she’s preparing. Was there a decline in her health and she had to stop planning?Hate to complain but it would be nice if they gave usan update on her health.Her recent socialMedia posts/videos, and the launch of the new page tells me that there’s something brewing. We had radio silence for years. 2 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:47 PM Posted February 6, 2026 at 10:47 PM I agree. That and resorts world calendar is WIDE OPEN. There’s no way that theatre would sit virtually empty unless it’s for a reason. I.e Celine rehearsal Quote
Nmj Posted February 7, 2026 at 01:55 AM Posted February 7, 2026 at 01:55 AM I agree. That and resorts world calendar is WIDE OPEN. There’s no way that theatre would sit virtually empty unless it’s for a reason. I.e Celine rehearsal I hope you’re right, but history has shown they just have a hard time booking this theatre for some reason. I don’t think they are waiting on Celine and hoping for the best… I think if they could book that theatre today for the foreseeable future they would. 3 Quote
celinish98 Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:16 AM Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:16 AM (edited) Given how on and off Celine and her team have been across platforms over the past few months / year, with sporadic media creation, throwbacks, holiday updates, and mini check ins, I don't think there's a bigger plan other than to keep her relevant and in the public as much as possible, not necessary a hidden agenda of upcoming promotion and revelations. I see it as presence maintenance, not a consistent rollout. Just based on this behavior, I think Celine will announce something in a very straightforward manner, not breadcrumbing fans. ( I was catching up on this thread, just adding my two cents here) Edited February 8, 2026 at 03:28 AM by celinish98 1 Quote
Ukrfan Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:52 AM Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:52 AM Look who's back 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:27 PM Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:27 PM Look who's back Oh. It’s back alright. It even requested me on Facebook. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:52 PM Posted February 8, 2026 at 03:52 PM Oh. It’s back alright. It even requested me on Facebook. There should be way to not be able to make multiple accounts. 1 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted February 8, 2026 at 04:13 PM Posted February 8, 2026 at 04:13 PM Thought the same thing got a follow request on instagram to but didnt follow back cause i saw the name on here Quote
Nmj Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:04 PM Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:04 PM Thought the same thing got a follow request on instagram to but didnt follow back cause i saw the name on here We all know that you’re the same person. You outta be banned from this forum. And you need help. I really do feel sorry for you at this point. Seriously, log off the forum and call for mental help, you can be in a better place if you get proper help. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.