KyleVan41 Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:29 PM Posted February 8, 2026 at 05:29 PM God save us the crazy train is back at the station. 5 Quote
Ukrfan Posted February 9, 2026 at 03:01 PM Posted February 9, 2026 at 03:01 PM Ahahahha. She never truly dissapeared. She was not on this forum, but I saw many comments on Reddit on various subreddits (r/CelineDion, r/eurovision) etc. with LITERALLY every SECOND word CAPITALIZED / starting with "I have a question for you", so it was obvious the monster was not truly begone. 1 Quote
comingback Posted February 9, 2026 at 04:04 PM Posted February 9, 2026 at 04:04 PM Where are the moderators? Why is that allowed? There are forum rules... 3 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted February 9, 2026 at 04:26 PM Posted February 9, 2026 at 04:26 PM Ya we need the trash taken out again. We can’t engage. 3 Quote
DCCeline Posted February 10, 2026 at 12:25 AM Posted February 10, 2026 at 12:25 AM (edited) Ahahahha. She never truly dissapeared. She was not on this forum, but I saw many comments on Reddit on various subreddits (r/CelineDion, r/eurovision) etc. with LITERALLY every SECOND word CAPITALIZED / starting with "I have a question for you", so it was obvious the monster was not truly begone. Shes been banned twice at Ukmix forum as well. Just recently in December I think Edited February 10, 2026 at 12:25 AM by DCCeline 1 1 Quote
KyleVan41 Posted February 10, 2026 at 01:21 AM Posted February 10, 2026 at 01:21 AM She’s knows nobody likes her why does she even come back ? Of course I’m thinking like a sane person. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 10, 2026 at 10:31 AM Posted February 10, 2026 at 10:31 AM Shes been banned twice at Ukmix forum as well. Just recently in December I think Sidenote, what's Ukmix forum like? Anyway, I was thinking if Celine is to do a residency ever again in the future, probably some new construction and modifications would have to take place to it in order to accomdate her. So perhaps that would be the biggest "tell" of all that she would possibly come back. Quote
DCCeline Posted February 10, 2026 at 04:17 PM Posted February 10, 2026 at 04:17 PM Sidenote, what's Ukmix forum like? Anyway, I was thinking if Celine is to do a residency ever again in the future, probably some new construction and modifications would have to take place to it in order to accomdate her. So perhaps that would be the biggest "tell" of all that she would possibly come back. UKmix is ok for Celine if you care about streaming or charts but for discussion... there is none. 1 Quote
scarletpimpernel Posted February 11, 2026 at 03:27 AM Posted February 11, 2026 at 03:27 AM Sidenote, what's Ukmix forum like? Anyway, I was thinking if Celine is to do a residency ever again in the future, probably some new construction and modifications would have to take place to it in order to accomdate her. So perhaps that would be the biggest "tell" of all that she would possibly come back.What was the construction at RW in 2025 Quote
PuraVida Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:25 AM Posted February 12, 2026 at 07:25 AM What was the construction at RW in 2025 No idea. Someone else may have followed those developments more closely. Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 13, 2026 at 12:21 AM Posted February 13, 2026 at 12:21 AM Can a mod please clear up this multiple s*** show of posts above please! Which messages are you referring to? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:35 PM Which messages are you referring to?No doubt about your many posts about the venue in Spain. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
LukeD Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:47 PM Posted February 13, 2026 at 07:47 PM Which messages are you referring to?Seriously asking that? And in bold? Come on! 1 Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:26 AM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:26 AM Seriously asking that? And in bold? Come on! Gotta bet their response will be “no need to be rude”. 2 Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:08 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:08 PM (edited) No doubt about your many posts about the venue in Spain. Why is my post going to be trash? You guys also do nothing but comment on your own assumptions and nonsense about Céline. You don’t value anything except what each of you assumes. In fact, I’m thinking of her as someone who has studied artist representation and Economics, evaluating opportunities—not just as a simple fan giving opinions based on their prejudices. Edited February 14, 2026 at 01:15 PM by CélineI'mAlive Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:20 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:20 PM Gotta bet their response will be “no need to be rude”.Now I understand why so many people have left this forum over the years. This forum isn’t healthy because of certain people. I don’t know what happened to the forum from years ago that was healthy and friendly. If there’s someone who disagrees with your opinion, you try to bother them until they leave… Not everything is about childish opinions like whether she has to go to Las Vegas… Anyway… By the way, Luke, what a coincidence that you pick on me just when I told you not to shout on the forum… I don’t know, maybe it bothered you and now you’re going after me… Anyway… Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:58 PM Posted February 14, 2026 at 01:58 PM You posted the same thing like 5 times. Which has happened to many of us because this forum is glitchy af. So someone asked to remove the duplicates. It's not that deep. 2 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted February 15, 2026 at 02:35 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 02:35 PM On 2/14/2026 at 7:08 AM, CélineI'mAlive said: Why is my post going to be trash? You guys also do nothing but comment on your own assumptions and nonsense about Céline. You don’t value anything except what each of you assumes. In fact, I’m thinking of her as someone who has studied artist representation and Economics, evaluating opportunities—not just as a simple fan giving opinions based on their prejudices. Don't include me in this. I just answered your question. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 15, 2026 at 02:53 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 02:53 PM Ahhhhh great to see the forum is up and running again! Happy days… ;) 5 Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:24 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:24 PM On 2/14/2026 at 8:20 PM, CélineI'mAlive said: Now I understand why so many people have left this forum over the years. This forum isn’t healthy because of certain people. I don’t know what happened to the forum from years ago that was healthy and friendly. If there’s someone who disagrees with your opinion, you try to bother them until they leave… Not everything is about childish opinions like whether she has to go to Las Vegas… Anyway… By the way, Luke, what a coincidence that you pick on me just when I told you not to shout on the forum… I don’t know, maybe it bothered you and now you’re going after me… Anyway… LukeD never shouted at you. If you were referring to that time on the Breaking News topic, he just emphasized that the topic wasn’t for discussion or replies which you did. Yes, you might just thanked the one who posted the news but the title made it clear that the topic is for news only. Just saying, no hard feelings. 2 Quote
Unison Addict Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:25 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:25 PM Finally the forum is back and in all new look! 4 Quote
celine2199 Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:39 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:39 PM WOW...the new forum looks great,fresh,clean and modern,we got ourselves a beautiful new home🤪 4 Quote
Nmj Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:39 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 03:39 PM (edited) I like the new digs!! Nice job to all involved…. Now that we have a new forum let’s hope that Celine gives us something to talk about 😉 Edited February 15, 2026 at 03:40 PM by Nmj 1 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:05 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 04:05 PM Love the new forums much! It’s fantastic! Thank you so much! ❤️ Kev x 6 Quote
LukeD Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:24 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:24 PM (edited) On 2/14/2026 at 1:20 PM, CélineI'mAlive said: Now I understand why so many people have left this forum over the years. This forum isn’t healthy because of certain people. I don’t know what happened to the forum from years ago that was healthy and friendly. If there’s someone who disagrees with your opinion, you try to bother them until they leave… Not everything is about childish opinions like whether she has to go to Las Vegas… Anyway… By the way, Luke, what a coincidence that you pick on me just when I told you not to shout on the forum… I don’t know, maybe it bothered you and now you’re going after me… Anyway… Your post was posted like 4 times which is why Shamrock asked for the 'multiple s*** show' to be removed. Key word: multiple. Nobody disagreed with you. I only responded to you cause I found it funny that you did not understand what Shamrock meant. His post was about the forum glitch, but you took it personally. Edited February 15, 2026 at 05:25 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:31 PM Posted February 15, 2026 at 05:31 PM On 2/14/2026 at 1:08 PM, CélineI'mAlive said: Why is my post going to be trash? You guys also do nothing but comment on your own assumptions and nonsense about Céline. You don’t value anything except what each of you assumes. In fact, I’m thinking of her as someone who has studied artist representation and Economics, evaluating opportunities—not just as a simple fan giving opinions based on their prejudices. Get off your high horse please. Many of us have degrees, but never use our credentials to shut disagreement on a topic. 2 Quote
celinedion_#1fan Posted February 16, 2026 at 06:27 AM Posted February 16, 2026 at 06:27 AM I love this forum and I joined about a year ago, but I have been a fan of Celine Dion for 3.5 years now, and now we've got the same forum, but a new look for it and I am hoping there is a new era of Celine Dion coming soon, and I hope we get new music from Celine Dion soon and a new Las Vegas residency, and if that is the case I would be getting Vip and going there on opening night. 6 Quote
Shopiach Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:07 PM Posted February 16, 2026 at 02:07 PM 23 hours ago, celinedion_#1fan said: I love this forum and I joined about a year ago, but I have been a fan of Celine Dion for 3.5 years now, and now we've got the same forum, but a new look for it and I am hoping there is a new era of Celine Dion coming soon, and I hope we get new music from Celine Dion soon and a new Las Vegas residency, and if that is the case I would be getting Vip and going there on opening night. I will do the same, I think ticket prices On 2/15/2026 at 9:53 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Ahhhhh great to see the forum is up and running again! Happy days… I am happy too. Btw I love your profile pic. 1 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted February 17, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted February 17, 2026 at 07:39 PM I've seen in recent days some pages on Faceback which are totally scam, announcing that Celine is going on a new World tour for over 30 countries. I don't know how Facebook is allowing this to happen because the scam pages are providing some links for tickets as well. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 17, 2026 at 08:03 PM Posted February 17, 2026 at 08:03 PM 20 minutes ago, sarit_celine said: I've seen in recent days some pages on Faceback which are totally scam, announcing that Celine is going on a new World tour for over 30 countries. I don't know how Facebook is allowing this to happen because the scam pages are providing some links for tickets as well. My Facebook is full of fake stories about Celine. So many people fall for it and engage with this rubbish. It’s shocking how many people think Celine is having arguments on the view with hosts, and they comment saying Celine is totally right. It’s all fake. Do people not think for themselves at all anymore? I worry for humanity more than I already did pre AI. We live in a very strange time. Kev x 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.