Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:03 PM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:03 PM (edited) So glad she didn't sing Natural Woman! Been there done that. She sounds so so good. But I'm not a fan of her look. I don't know what it is but with Céline there's always something with her look lately… must be the bun! She would look so good in an elegant dress with her hair down. I agree. I think it’s the hair, they haven’t done anything good with it in a longwhile, also she needs Annie Horth back to choose the stage outfits because she did do a good job in that area. Law did good with street wear and Pepe, Pepe needs to stick to being her BFF and dancer lol. But I’ve always loved “A Change Is Gonna Come” just a beautiful and power song! I’ve always wanted to see Celine do a verison so I’m excited, should replace the prince tribute to an Aretha one for the final Vegas months. Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:05 PM by Nmj 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:04 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:04 PM The most important is that her voice were in top shape 6 Quote
minolli Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:04 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:04 PM Glad that she sounded great, but that is definitely not my favorite look. I can't get over the giant Santa Claus belt. I guess the hair suits the outfit, but I am so tired of seeing her hair in a bun. It's so boring and aging. 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
smw Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:12 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:12 PM Celine just sang A Change Is Gonna Come! Who saw that coming? I thought it’d be Natural Woman. It was completely unexpected and thrilling! She sang live and sounded flawless! After all these years, no one is in her league! #luckyfans #QueenCeline #ifyourefeelingnegativegotakeawalkandthinkaboutyourOWNlifeandwhyyoujumptonegativity#shesthebestofthebest 6 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:13 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:13 PM (edited) To be fair apart from us die hards, not alot of people have seen her hair like this and as I said I think it’s the first time her hair has ever been up on an English speaking TV show. Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:13 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:22 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:22 PM To be fair apart from us die hards, not alot of people have seen her hair like this and as I said I think it's the first time her hair has ever been up on an English speaking TV show. It isn't....she's been doing it more and more after René's death.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:24 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:24 PM On English speaking TV shows? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 PM I think she’s trying to protect her hair by keeping it up and not using so many extensions. Being that my mom is a hairstylist, she’s taught me a few things, and I know that because of the coloring she does and the extensions, the hair can get damaged so I think she’s watching out for it. And it’s just easier to deal with that way! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post stevo Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:30 PM Popular Post Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:30 PM Do we know that Pepe styled it? I want it to be Law. I don’t like that somehow Pepe has become her stylist... 8 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:34 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:34 PM Do we know that Pepe styled it? I want it to be Law. I don’t like that somehow Pepe has become her stylist........friends with benefits....... 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:35 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:35 PM I think she’s trying to protect her hair by keeping it up and not using so many extensions. Being that my mom is a hairstylist, she’s taught me a few things, and I know that because of the coloring she does and the extensions, the hair can get damaged so I think she’s watching out for it. And it’s just easier to deal with that way!Exactly. Her hair is so fragile. I really noticed it on this Asian tour with the shots outside not onstage. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 PM .....friends with benefits....... Oh, don't fan that flame! We don't wanna give the mods another 3 pages to clean up! 😜 4 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 PM No harm but Pepe is no stylist lol. 1 Quote
fred Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:00 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:00 PM (edited) I loved the outfit, the hair, the song.. everything ❤️ I think celine’s voice is changing a bit raspy no? Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkShe uses it as an effect. Like she did in the Taking Chances era. Edited January 14, 2019 at 04:00 PM by fred 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
nuts2you Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:16 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:16 PM was some of her band there as well, Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:28 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:28 PM It does look like she was in a rush back from the loo and tucked her dress into her knickers by accident, but I think she looks good! Just wondering, is this the first time on an English TV show where she’s had her hair up? No, she had her hair up on Leno in 99 when she sang ATW, and also Oprah in 99 when she sang TTWII 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
nuts2you Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:34 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:34 PM she will be on ET tonight ,if anybody interested , 1 Quote
Holborn Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:35 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:35 PM It was an amazing performance!! Legendary like she is Loved the vocals, loved her performance and her passion and loved her appearance as well. Totally unexpected and out of the ordinary! Can't wait to see the whole thing in proper quality!! Hope that someone filmed everything so we don't have to wait for 2 months..(plz God) And I really don't understand some comments that i read in YT etc that her voice sounded tired or that she was lipsyncing..Like the videos don't allow you to neither hear her actual voice nor see if she was lipping lol Some people are just 5 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:40 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:40 PM No, she had her hair up on Leno in 99 when she sang ATW, and also Oprah in 99 when she sang TTWII No, she had her hair up on Leno in 99 when she sang ATW, and also Oprah in 99 when she sang TTWII Cool, thanks for the info! Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:43 PM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:43 PM No, she had her hair up on Leno in 99 when she sang ATW, and also Oprah in 99 when she sang TTWII I think back then she pulled it off nicely but now... I’m sorry it makes her look older than her age. But it’s her choice. If she had a good hairstylist they should recommend she stays away from that. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:51 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:51 PM I think back then she pulled it off nicely but now... I’m sorry it makes her look older than her age. But it’s her choice. If she had a good hairstylist they should recommend she stays away from that. I don’t think she looks bad. I also thought she looked lovely at The Grammys in the green dress and ponytail. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
ivo Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:07 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:07 PM She slays! Wow! 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
stevo Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:09 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:09 PM she will be on ET tonight ,if anybody interested , We are all interested! Quote
Dion2000 Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:10 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:10 PM Ugh IT WAS SO GOOOOOOOD. That first “boooooooorn by the river” the crowd went apesh*t (so did i lol) Id LOVE this in vegas 3 Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:21 PM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:21 PM (edited) I don’t think she looks bad. I also thought she looked lovely at The Grammys in the green dress and ponytail. I think she should go back to this, it suited her a lot, looked more youthful and it would solve the problem of probably being a little easier than the long hair and feeling the need to put it back. Edited January 14, 2019 at 05:22 PM by Nmj 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:26 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:26 PM https://youtu.be/g9D3Upe4bgY This shows the ending better... Love her performance! Kev x 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:42 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:42 PM https://www.etonline.com/celine-dion-shares-what-she-learned-from-aretha-franklin-exclusive-117350 1 Quote
Javito Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:57 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:57 PM I think it's time for a new hair stylist or for the current stylist to do more than buns for Celine. Or maybe it's Celine that keeps asking for tight bun styles? Idk.Still, from the grainy image we have, she looks great. She made out with Pepe backstage right before singing. That's why she went out with the bun-quick fix Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Holborn Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:59 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 05:59 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsn6i6hgKTY/ Last clip..the sound is more clear in this one. I don't think i can wait till March Someone upload the goddamn thing!! NOW! Quote
Javito Posted January 14, 2019 at 06:06 PM Posted January 14, 2019 at 06:06 PM Céline Mustard Dijon Do we know that Pepe styled it? I want it to be Law. I don't like that somehow Pepe has become her stylist... Pepe is gay. No harm but Pepe is no stylist lol. Pepe is no stylist Pepe is gay. 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.