Nmj Posted January 15, 2019 at 11:29 PM Author Posted January 15, 2019 at 11:29 PM (edited) You are just a ray of sunshine lately. Why Thanks. I’m sorry; I’ve always been honest. Edited January 15, 2019 at 11:32 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted January 16, 2019 at 03:23 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 03:23 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-eB376aak I'm glad that she finally addressed Mariah's (indirect) criticism about her about "disrespecting" Aretha during Divas. 7 Quote
PuraVida Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:07 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:07 AM (edited) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-eB376aak I'm glad that she finally addressed Mariah's (indirect) criticism about her about "disrespecting" Aretha during Divas. Me too! Certainly an interesting point in the “saga” of that moment that had lasted until today. But I wish she wouldn’t have shied away one bit! Inappropriate? No Celine! Not at all. Aretha invited you. But I wonder if by “one line” she means her “so alive!!!” lick that she did. Because she stepped forward then. Because obviously in the vocal trade off they did later, she sung many lines. Edited January 16, 2019 at 04:10 AM by PuraVida 2 Quote
scielle Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:12 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:12 AM Its one celines favourite aretha song she mentioned that in 2016 in new york when she played that game remeber when she tried on the sunglasses Anyone recall this? Quote
DestinMg5 Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:23 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 04:23 AM She was phenomenal! 1 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
maki_Dion-er Posted January 16, 2019 at 05:10 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 05:10 AM Anyone recall this? Idk if she means during this interview https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdvWm0HBW-/ Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 16, 2019 at 05:22 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 05:22 AM Idk if she means during this interview https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdvWm0HBW-/https://www.instagram.com/p/BJqk6Bdg_iu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10yh8k2yedkll I found this. But I don’t know if there’s more to it. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
maki_Dion-er Posted January 16, 2019 at 06:14 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 06:14 AM https://www.instagra...d=10yh8k2yedkll I found this. But I don't know if there's more to it. are these from 2016 or 2017? Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted January 16, 2019 at 06:59 AM Posted January 16, 2019 at 06:59 AM are these from 2016 or 2017? It's from July 2016 in New York in between the European and Canadian dates of the 2016 tour. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted January 16, 2019 at 01:46 PM Posted January 16, 2019 at 01:46 PM are these from 2016 or 2017?It was in 2016, the same day as her Today Show concert and interviews. If I recall, the Kathy Lee today show was filmed the day prior. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
justinecoria Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:37 PM Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:37 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP-eB376aak I'm glad that she finally addressed Mariah's (indirect) criticism about her about "disrespecting" Aretha during Divas.OMG, I loooove what she said. Way to go Celine! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:56 PM Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:56 PM Why Thanks. I’m sorry; I’ve always been honest. I totally agree with you. She looked gorgeous during the Horth years. 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
ryba Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:57 PM Posted January 16, 2019 at 11:57 PM Me too! Certainly an interesting point in the “saga” of that moment that had lasted until today. But I wish she wouldn’t have shied away one bit! Inappropriate? No Celine! Not at all. Aretha invited you. But I wonder if by “one line” she means her “so alive!!!” lick that she did. Because she stepped forward then. Because obviously in the vocal trade off they did later, she sung many lines.yeah, I think it was only Mariah that made a big drama about it. Just because Mariah felt smaller than Aretha, she felt like she needed to indirectly criticize Celine who just went for it that night, cause Aretha was about to take away Celines opportunity to shine on stage as well and Celine didn’t let her 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:01 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:01 AM yeah, I think it was only Mariah that made a big drama about it. Just because Mariah felt smaller than Aretha, she felt like she needed to indirectly criticize Celine who just went for it that night, cause Aretha was about to take away Celines opportunity to shine on stage as well and Celine didn’t let her Aretha invited Celine for that call and response. Is very blatant, actually. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
maki_Dion-er Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:05 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:05 AM (edited) Celine in the interview is talking about the moment during Natural Woman (which Carol King has said Aretha was singing over Celine's line, but either Carol was wrong or Celine is being nice here). I doubt she has ever considered the sing-off during Testimony disrespectful since Aretha literally called her in. These comments are funny. Edited January 17, 2019 at 12:22 AM by maki_Dion-er 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:09 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 12:09 AM It’s amazing how that performance so many years ago is still talked about after so long! Kev x 7 Quote
Nmj Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:04 AM Author Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:04 AM yeah, I think it was only Mariah that made a big drama about it. Just because Mariah felt smaller than Aretha, she felt like she needed to indirectly criticize Celine who just went for it that night, cause Aretha was about to take away Celines opportunity to shine on stage as well and Celine didn’t let her I don’t really believe that Celine saw all the fuss. I honestly think that in that moment she saw that as her little duet/ moment to shine to what we and definitely she believed to be “living legend”. 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted January 17, 2019 at 03:09 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 03:09 AM Celine in the interview is talking about the moment during Natural Woman (which Carol King has said Aretha was singing over Celine's line, but either Carol was wrong or Celine is being nice here). I doubt she has ever considered the sing-off during Testimony disrespectful since Aretha literally called her in. These comments are funny. Which video are they commenting on? Whose account? Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 17, 2019 at 04:26 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 04:26 AM (edited) Which video are they commenting on? Whose account? this one. It's got 61,000 views. Some great comments there XDhttps://www.instagra.../p/Bsou-7tAL1_/ Edited January 17, 2019 at 04:28 AM by maki_Dion-er 6 Quote
smw Posted January 17, 2019 at 05:32 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 05:32 AM (edited) this one. It's got 61,000 views. Some great comments there XDhttps://www.instagra.../p/Bsou-7tAL1_/ Absolutely love these comments. This is so fantastic to see what a positive reception she’s getting — and shows us how wrong that “critic” was. She gets so much respect from people who are all about VOCALS. Yay Celiiiiiine!!!!! 😍 I also hope this super successful tribute to Aretha gets her creative juices flowing and inspires her OWN new music! It’s one thing for her to get a standing ovation singing one of her own songs — but this really is a big deal for Celine these days! She used to do these kinds of performances more often back in the day — but lately it’s been more about her legacy. So it’s incredibly refreshing for her to sing something new and get such a positive response!! Edited January 17, 2019 at 05:49 AM by smw 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 17, 2019 at 10:51 AM Posted January 17, 2019 at 10:51 AM Well, some are still bitter coming from the other forum lol they never change hahaha #moaningdiva #animalfans 1 Quote
Popular Post chawatak Posted January 17, 2019 at 11:50 AM Popular Post Posted January 17, 2019 at 11:50 AM I just found a new clip. This is towards the end and the standing ovation... WOW... https://twitter.com/sophoan/status/1085472846573232128?s=19 12 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
DionFanAlways Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:10 PM Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:10 PM (edited) I just found a new clip. This is towards the end and the standing ovation... WOW... https://twitter.com/sophoan/status/1085472846573232128?s=19 I think the sound quality was better on this clip, right? I can’t stop watching these clips! “I was born” ..... chills, well, all the clips, CHILLS! Edited January 17, 2019 at 02:12 PM by DionFanAlways 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:21 PM Posted January 17, 2019 at 02:21 PM I think the sound quality was better on this clip, right? I can't stop watching these clips! "I was born" ..... chills, well, all the clips, CHILLS! Well, it's the same guy who originally posted that clip on IG (which was later picked up by all the various Celine fan accounts) - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsmob-vHRhs/ 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 17, 2019 at 03:12 PM Posted January 17, 2019 at 03:12 PM (edited) Already posted this article a few days ago, but Clive Davis just tweeted it so... Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edit: he's on a roll: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited January 17, 2019 at 03:29 PM by scielle 6 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 18, 2019 at 07:51 PM Posted January 18, 2019 at 07:51 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyRnUllfya/Pepe and Sydney styled her for this night. I hope Celine doesn't drop Law. Is this just because he is sick? How sick is he? 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 18, 2019 at 07:55 PM Posted January 18, 2019 at 07:55 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BsyRnUllfya/Pepe and Sydney styled her for this night. I hope Celine doesn't drop Law. Is this just because he is sick? How sick is he? He doesn't look good. Look at his latest Insta Story...Stress? Burnout? Heart desease? Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
felicia Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:01 PM Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:01 PM He doesn't look good. Look at his latest Insta Story...Stress? Burnout? Heart desease? Yeah it doesn’t look good... Monday he was in the hospital but was home the next day andYesterday again.... In his New years post he was talking about pain in his body.. 🤷🏻♀️ Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
maki_Dion-er Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:29 PM Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:29 PM Oh, I had no idea he had a serious illness. How long has he been like this? I hope, whatever it is that he's able to recover. Quote
felicia Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:36 PM Posted January 18, 2019 at 08:36 PM Oh, I had no idea he had a serious illness. How long has he been like this? I hope, whatever it is that he's able to recover. his post from Jan 2... luxurylaw So sad this my first post of 2019... I’ve literally been working almost everyday for the last 5 or 6 years chasing success. In doing so I’ve neglected my health, love life, and sometimes my happiness. I’ve been in excruciating pain for the last month and I just continued to work through it. Finally my body and my mind told me enough is enough! I promise 2019 I will learn to put myself first. 2 Quote Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.