Jump to content

Céline part of Grammy's Tribute to Aretha Franklin singing A Change Is Gonna Come


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

https://www.instagra.../p/BsyRnUllfya/

Pepe and Sydney styled her for this night.

 

I hope Celine doesn't drop Law. Is this just because he is sick? How sick is he?

 

Good pick.

Loved the dress. :wub:

Classic but current. Lots of class. :)

 

Hope Law will get back on his feet soon :mellow:

He was such a master in fashion and a key element in the Dionaissance.

Edited by Critiaslux
  • Like 3
Posted
I loved the dress and the pop of yellow!
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

his post from Jan 2...

 

luxurylaw

 

So sad this my first post of 2019... I’ve literally been working almost everyday for the last 5 or 6 years chasing success. In doing so I’ve neglected my health, love life, and sometimes my happiness. I’ve been in excruciating pain for the last month and I just continued to work through it. Finally my body and my mind told me enough is enough! I promise 2019 I will learn to put myself first.

 

Hmmm the paper napkin says "Cedars Sinai", wasn't there the same hospital where Céline gave birth to RC? ^_^

 

Hoping my best of recoveries to Law, he looked to my eyes like a little child with new shoes everyday, genuilely enjoying every second he spent during his partnership with Céline :)

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
She gave birth at St Mary's Hospital in Florida for both pregnancys
Posted

 

 

Time to bite the bullet and call Annie Horth back.

 

No thanks. The Blazer Queen can stay away.

  • Like 7
Posted
Actually, i love Annie Horth. Céline looks great on Une Seule Fois. The outfits looks so classy but modern. I wonder what outfits Céline will wear if Annie will style her for the final show....
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

No thanks. The Blazer Queen can stay away.

 

Couldn’t agree more. Forgettable fashion with her....

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

No thanks. The Blazer Queen can stay away.

 

I agree but times change also.... styles change .... Annie didn’t always put her in blazers ...

 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

No thanks. The Blazer Queen can stay away.

 

Part to blame on Celine, she should’ve turned down all those blazers, but her fashion for the stage NOBODY did a better job period.

Law is great for the street wear but not so much the stage....

 

And Pepe, that man should stick to dancing, he seems to heading up a job he isn’t capable of doing... that’s great that she likes to Employ friends but at this rate she’s better off putting Charlie the dog in charge.

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Part to blame on Celine, she should’ve turned down all those blazers, but her fashion for the stage NOBODY did a better job period.

Law is great for the street wear but not so much the stage....

 

And Pepe, that man should stick to dancing, he seems to heading up a job he isn’t capable of doing... that’s great that she likes to Employ friends but at this rate she’s better off putting Charlie the dog in charge.

 

 

Celine was her best Stylist for the stage.... or have we all forgotten the fashion excellence that was the 2017 tour with stockholm being my favourite

 

The ombre blazer with the shoulder pads, THAT AMAZING BODY SUIT WHICH SHE NEEDS TO WEAR IN VEGAS, That arguably more iconic black ballgown for MHWGO instead of the blue one, the amazing kimono style white top, the amazing diamond ripped jeans she wore for LOML and also the amazing opening look on the first night in copenhagen with the signed t shirt and the hand jewellery....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the silver spaceboots :giggle:

  • Like 2
Posted
You all seem to forget that Celine has the last say on what she wears. Period. Don’t put the blame on the stylists. They choose what they feel best suits Celine. Celine makes the final decision.
  • Like 5

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
l love Annie. We all know what outfits she wore when Annie was still her stylist.. No just this... :)

post-24762-0-44816100-1547967589_thumb.jpg

post-24762-0-25275600-1547967600_thumb.jpg

  • Like 4
Posted

I like a lot of the things Annie did for Celine but it was all pretty safe and similar imo, whereas Law really is all about making a persona for Celine with each outfit, they made statements. That's more in line with what Celine was/is looking for nowadays in fashion.

 

Celine didn't stand out as much in fashion (there were a few moments here and there) as she might have wanted during Annie Horths time with her, but now it's a much more frequent thing. Celine, along with Law, did that because as CelinesDIVO5 says Celine has the final say and a good eye for fashion. Even Law says he's always attentive to what she's going to criticize on an outfit. Celine wants to experiment and play with fashion and Law is more than open to offer unexpected things.

Now, Pepe has had a few flubs but has also helped Celine chose some really stunning outfits like that sparkly golden gown we love so much, and now this beautiful gown. I wonder if the black dress with the one puffy sleeve and big train she wore for MHWG was picked by him as well.

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Annie’s best was the black LMBTL Balmain dress she wore for UK X Factor. She was so powerful. And the Armani Privé at the Oscars. Statuesque and beautiful.

 

I do agree that Law pushes her/she is more willing and keen to be more extra. And no denying what he has done for her public image.

Edited by stevo
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Annie's best was the black LMBTL Balmain dress she wore for UK X Factor. She was so powerful. And the Armani Privé at the Oscars. Statuesque and beautiful.

 

I do agree that Law pushes her/she is more willing and keen to be more extra. And no denying what he has done for her public image.

 

This? Those sharp, pointy and bony shoulders that Annie loved to highlight all the time?? No thank you. Next...

 

578cf786823cd1ffd41ae8b911f9283e.jpg

Celine-Dion-X-Factor-UK.jpg

article-0-1955272F00000578-153_306x682.jpg2d174852f58ee5331a9d160c1371b040.jpg

 

:ninja:

 

501ca0ff0195ab622dab53097a15177b.jpg

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

 

 

This? Those sharp, pointy and bony shoulders that Annie loved to highlight all the time?? No thank you. Next...

 

578cf786823cd1ffd41ae8b911f9283e.jpg

Celine-Dion-X-Factor-UK.jpg

article-0-1955272F00000578-153_306x682.jpg2d174852f58ee5331a9d160c1371b040.jpg

 

:ninja:

 

501ca0ff0195ab622dab53097a15177b.jpg

 

I quite loved that one actually, she looked chic!

  • Like 3
Posted
She looked epic. The legs and shoes 👌🏼💦
  • Like 4
Posted
Before I didn't appreciate her outfit on that X Factor performance.. She looks like handbag there but now.. I Love it! She really looks great :)
Posted
Yup, can't deny that Annie did some masterpieces over the years!
  • Like 2

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

 

 

I quite loved that one actually, she looked chic!

 

This is probably Balmain. With Annie Horth 99% of what Celine wore was Balmain. Classy and beautiful but repetitive and predictable!

I like her new style with Law. She's really taking chances.

IMO, now she just need a better hair and make up done. She's older but no need to look so much older. ;)

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

She looked epic. The legs and shoes 👌🏼💦

 

I agree Stevo!

 

I think this outfit was Gucci.

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Like 1
Posted

I liked wayyy more the setting with that heart in flames than her outfit :innocent:

 

Best setting ever for a single performance :)

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Starting the new year on a high note, Alfred Haber, President of Alfred Haber, Inc., announced today that the company has secured the exclusive international distribution television rights to "Aretha! A GRAMMY® Celebration For The Queen Of Soul", the 2-hour CBS Television Network special scheduled for broadcast later in 2019.

 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/aretha-a-grammy-celebration-for-the-queen-of-soul-set-to-receive-royal-treatment-internationally-thanks-to-alfred-haber-inc-300788908.html

  • Like 5
Posted

 

 

Time to bite the bullet and call Annie Horth back.

 

 

Ohhh pleaseee God, noooooo!!!!!!⛔️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...