CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:22 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:22 AM I would LIVE for Celine singing “Think.” 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
zuv Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:42 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 01:42 AM No one knows, still? Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 14, 2019 at 02:33 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 02:33 AM (edited) the stageJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet hopefully when Celine sings we get lots of updates. Edited January 14, 2019 at 02:34 AM by maki_Dion-er 1 Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:08 AM Popular Post Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:08 AM (edited) A Change is Gonna Come https://www.instagra.../p/BsmWErdF78n/ Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:10 AM by scielle 9 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:19 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:19 AM (edited) she sounds awesome. Can't wait for better footage, to see her better as well. I wonder if there's a chance she'll sing twice? Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:23 AM by maki_Dion-er Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:21 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:21 AM A Change is Gonna Come https://www.instagra.../p/BsmWErdF78n/She sounds freaking AMAZING! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Tricey3115 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:22 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:22 AM Its one celines favourite aretha song she mentioned that in 2016 in new york when she played that game remeber when she tried on the sunglasses Quote
Tyler1991 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:28 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:28 AM I need a full video!!! Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 AM check this story. She hit an amazing note there, wow.She's wearing black and white, looks like a cape like skirt with high boots. Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:29 AM There's a tiny bit at the end of this InstaStory - https://www.instagram.com/stories/ericka.simone/ 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:36 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:36 AM check this story. She hit an amazing note there, wow.She's wearing black and white, looks like a cape like skirt with high boots.Omg sounds amazing 😍 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:37 AM Yellow skirt! https://www.instagram.com/p/BsmZwVfndVs/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lqm8m5phanzw 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:39 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:39 AM check this story. She hit an amazing note there, wow.She's wearing black and white, looks like a cape like skirt with high boots. Wow Celine hasn’t a had a good hairstyle since TAKING CHANCES era. What’s going Tim there, they need to change something there. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:46 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:46 AM Wow Celine hasn’t a had a good hairstyle since TAKING CHANCES era. What’s going Tim there, they need to change something there. That’s an exaggeration lol. She’s had some very nice hair since then. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
maki_Dion-er Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:47 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:47 AM (edited) Wow Celine hasn’t a had a good hairstyle since TAKING CHANCES era. What’s going Tim there, they need to change something there. I think it's time for a new hair stylist or for the current stylist to do more than buns for Celine. Or maybe it's Celine that keeps asking for tight bun styles? Idk.Still, from the grainy image we have, she looks great. she slayed and it was live (for those naysayers ;P). I'm very happy cause we got her showing the world that she's still got it.Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:54 AM by maki_Dion-er 2 Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:49 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:49 AM (edited) Wow Celine hasn’t a had a good hairstyle since TAKING CHANCES era. What’s going Tim there, they need to change something there. Um, Taking Chances era was the single worst hair period in her career! I loooove when she wears it up. Classy & gorgeous. Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:50 AM by scielle 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:51 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:51 AM That’s an exaggeration lol. She’s had some very nice hair since then. Well maybe, but she’s been on a dry-spell for a long time. The last good hair I remember was when she cut it short a couple years ago for tour. Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:53 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:53 AM Um, Taking Chances era was the single worst hair period in her career! I loooove when she wears it up. Classy & gorgeous. Wow, one of us needs glasses, honestly I’m not not sure which, cause TC era to me was one of her best. Now she’s just lazy with it. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:53 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:53 AM (edited) Um, Taking Chances era was the single worst hair period in her career! I loooove when she wears it up. Classy & gorgeous. Ummm...Vegas blonde was definitely the worst era with 2 exceptions: “One Heart” video and when she sang HYEBIL on “The Tonight Show.” I loved her TC era hair. I wish she would have kept the extensions from the album photo shoot though to be honest. Edited January 14, 2019 at 03:54 AM by CelinesDIVO5 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:55 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:55 AM Ummm...Vegas blonde was definitely the worst era with 2 exceptions: “One Heart” video and when she sang HYEBIL on “The Tonight Show.” I loved her TC era hair. I wish she would have kept the extensions from the album photo shoot though to be honest. Looked nice on Divas too in 2003, but I agree. Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:57 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 03:57 AM (edited) Wow, one of us needs glasses, honestly I’m not not sure which, cause TC era to me was one of her best. Now she’s just lazy with it.Ummm...Vegas blonde was definitely the worst era with 2 exceptions: "One Heart" video and when she sang HYEBIL on "The Tonight Show." I loved her TC era hair. I wish she would have kept the extensions from the album photo shoot though to be honest. LOL, OK, fair, Vegas Blone wins! But I definitely don't want to see her with that hairspray helmet on ever again! Leave that to the wax museums, please! Edited January 14, 2019 at 04:00 AM by scielle Quote
smw Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:01 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:01 AM Adore this song choice!!! She sounds like the Icon she is!!! Amazing 😍We are incredibly lucky fans! 5 Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:05 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:05 AM Adore this song choice!!! She sounds like the Icon she is!!! Amazing 😍We are incredibly lucky fans! I’m hoping they all did a duet as well! Quote
Matias Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:08 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:08 AM I was still hoping for new rendition of "Natural Woman" but to be fair she sounds amazing...She really don't want to spend time on her hair...that damn bun...like she literally had the same hair boarding the plane, makes her look older and skinnier...come on Celine! spice it up...not 2003 spice, but come on! LOL 5 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:12 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:12 AM I actually hope Carole King was there to sing “Natural Woman.” 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:13 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:13 AM I was still hoping for new rendition of "Natural Woman" but to be fair she sounds amazing...She really don't want to spend time on her hair...that damn bun...like she literally had the same hair boarding the plane, makes her look older and skinnier...come on Celine! spice it up...not 2003 spice, but come on! LOL Looks way older with that bun. Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:13 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:13 AM Adore this song choice!!! She sounds like the Icon she is!!! Amazing We are incredibly lucky fans! Agreed! Excellent song choice.Nice to hear her do something other than a fluffy love song. This one has weight. Good reading about the history - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Change_Is_Gonna_Come "The song was inspired by various personal events in Cooke's life, most prominently an event in which he and his entourage were turned away from a whites-only motel in Louisiana. Cooke felt compelled to write a song that spoke to his struggle and of those around him, and that pertained to the Civil Rights Movement and African Americans. The song contains the refrain, "It's been a long time coming, but I know a change is gonna come." "A Change Is Gonna Come" is widely considered Cooke's best composition and has been voted among the best songs ever released by various publications. In 2007, the song was selected for preservation in the Library of Congress, with the National Recording Registry deeming the song "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important." 2 Quote
Nmj Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:14 AM Author Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:14 AM I actually hope Carole King was there to sing “Natural Woman.” Do we know if Celine only did one song? I’m wondering if Kelly, Celine and Alicia could have done that song as a duet at the end. That would be amazing! Quote
scielle Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:15 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:15 AM I actually hope Carole King was there to sing "Natural Woman." She was busy making a surprise appearance on Broadway to perform as herself for the finale of the 5th anniversary performance of Beautiful. 1 Quote
smw Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:19 AM Posted January 14, 2019 at 04:19 AM (edited) Agreed! Excellent song choice.Nice to hear her do something other than a fluffy love song. This one has weight. Good reading about the history - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Change_Is_Gonna_Come "The song was inspired by various personal events in Cooke's life, most prominently an event in which he and his entourage were turned away from a whites-only motel in Louisiana. Cooke felt compelled to write a song that spoke to his struggle and of those around him, and that pertained to the Civil Rights Movement and African Americans. The song contains the refrain, "It's been a long time coming, but I know a change is gonna come." "A Change Is Gonna Come" is widely considered Cooke's best composition and has been voted among the best songs ever released by various publications. In 2007, the song was selected for preservation in the Library of Congress, with the National Recording Registry deeming the song "culturally, historically, or aesthetically important." Thanks for sharing! Celine sounds so wonderful on this. Very refreshing — and I’m sure she’ll look beautiful as always once the high quality performance airs. Can’t wait to see!!!! 😍😍 Edited January 14, 2019 at 04:20 AM by smw Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.